Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Yes...why can’t they? They are trapped, their children are trapped...no future and leaders who are worthless.
They're worthless by Israeli design. The biggest reason Hamas is hated is because they won't kiss Israel's ass, like Fatah does. And Israeli's can't sleep at night unless someone somewhere is kissing their ass. Which is the one thing, they will never get from me.

You phony tough guys are a hoot.

Then topple the leaders. But they have to do it themselves.
There're options on the table coming from the Arab world...Hamas chooses Iran.

Do Gazans themselves understand that...what choice was made on their behalf?
They don't have to topple anything. Its none of Israel's goddamn business who Gazans choose as their leaders.

When did Hamas ever organize elections in Gaza?
Elections are initiated by constitutional process that Abbas is blocking.

Why does Hamas need Abbas' approval? Hamas can let the Gazans organize 1 or 2 more political parties, just in Gaza alone. There can then be an election in Gaza alone. What's wrong with that?

You ignore facts the dead Palestinians were all wielding a weapon when shot. The non lethal responses are to those that are unarmed and close on the border past the listed allowed point. All LEGAL MORAL and in self defense.
No they were not all wielding weapons. All the videos I've seen they were unarmed protesters getting shot for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

Well, no. They were shot because they violated a buffer zone, refused to comply with requests/demands/non-lethal force in the context of the repeated use of lethal force BY THEM on Israel.

No, you are reversing cause and effect. The blockade (there is no occupation) is a response to violence -- not the other way around. When the leader of the government is going around publicly saying, "Let's tear out the hearts of the Israelis" it sure doesn't compel Israel to have an open border.

And Israel is not shooting people while they fish. Israel is preventing weapons smuggling and attacks.

Like this one just last month.

Israel has also met with Palestinians and is extending the permitted fishing zone for the spring fishing season despite the unrest in Gaza and the vicious incitement there.

So knock off with the appeals to emotion and the lies.
The blockade started right after the election in 2006. Israel didn't like the results, so they blockaded Gaza to punish Gazans for not voting for one of Israels little bitches.

Yes, they are shooting at people fishing.

Here's some more of what you say doesn't happen.

Here they are attacking international observers.

They don't have to topple anything. Its none of Israel's goddamn business who Gazans choose as their leaders.

That’s true. It is, however, Israel’s business when the Hamas Dearh Cultists choose to encourage their minions to breach the Israeli border and attempt to kill and maim Israeli citizens.

Spare me your data dump. Gaza is a prison. No one can leave.

Please. You DO realize that in theory I can not leave Canada, right? My ability to leave Canada depends on another sovereign State's willingness to receive me. International law states that I must not be prevented from leaving (and returning) to my country (as controlled by my country) but it also is clear that no country is compelled to receive me (as controlled by other countries).

The conditions which ease the passage of citizens from one nation to another are those of peace.

No, you are reversing cause and effect. The blockade (there is no occupation) is a response to violence -- not the other way around. When the leader of the government is going around publicly saying, "Let's tear out the hearts of the Israelis" it sure doesn't compel Israel to have an open border.

And Israel is not shooting people while they fish. Israel is preventing weapons smuggling and attacks.

Like this one just last month.

Israel has also met with Palestinians and is extending the permitted fishing zone for the spring fishing season despite the unrest in Gaza and the vicious incitement there.

So knock off with the appeals to emotion and the lies.
The blockade started right after the election in 2006. Israel didn't like the results, so they blockaded Gaza to punish Gazans for not voting for one of Israels little bitches.

Here's some more of what you say doesn't happen.

Here they are attacking international observers.

The problem with these edited videoes is that only selected portions are presented. There’s no indication of what happened before or after the edit.

Pallywood Studios has a reputation of being rather agenda driven with their silly, staged confrontations.

Gaza is not a country. Further, actions speak with the utmost clarity and in both words and actions, the various islamic terrorist franchises operating in Gaza'istan have made it clear that the Hamas Charter is not simply a document but an ideology that is still being pursued.

Make all the excuses you wish for islamic terrorism but Israel is required to defend itself every day.
They amended the Charter.

Live in the now!

Actually I looked for and couldn't find anything yet, except for a video of him laying in a medical tent.
From what I see he was wounded standing in profile, with his side or angled, this seems logical since he had a vest but had the bullet exit through the left side on the lower back.

If he was shot knowingly that there was nothing wrong done - it's wrong and stupid, must be dealt..
If he was shot by mistake with no intention many other facts have to be taken in account, and compared to similar cases worldwide, journalists take risks knowingly when they go into violent clashes.
If he operated a drone there's no argument for his case at all.
If he was shot on order for being an active Hamas member, and identified as such - regular military conduct against an enemy.
He was wearing clothing that clearly marked him as a journalist. Israel targets the media, because they don't want the world seeing what they are doing.

When did Hamas ever organize elections in Gaza?
Elections are initiated by constitutional process that Abbas is blocking.

Are You trying to convince me that Islamists care about constitution?

Hamas and constitution?
Just a month ago they attempted to murder Abass' minister on a visit to Gaza,

so pull Your own leg with this pretentious bs.

You saw Palestinians standing WHERE and getting shot? After they were asked how many times and in how many ways to remove themselves?

If someone comes to your door and you ask them to leave and they don't respect your wishes and leave are they "just standing there"?
Wrong analogy. It's more like, you are standing in your front yard and some asshole from across the street walks over and tells you to move off your lawn. And when you don't move, he shoots you.

I don't care what You might imagine sitting thousands of miles away - fly a drone over our soldiers and expect consequence.

If one is a Hamas operative...well, I don't care if he runs in press vest or a bunny suit.
If I had my way, there would be Tomahawk missiles would be flying over your soldiers.

They are requiring that people who are fishing respect the blockade because there are plenty of people who are NOT fishing but are smuggling weapons. Stop smuggling weapons. Fish away.

Why don't you require the Gazans to stop smuggling weapons so their own people can fish?

Forum List

Back