Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

They can't aim those rockets. So they're not fired at anyone. They just shoot it into the sky, then go home and turn on CNN to see where it landed.

Dude! Indiscriminate launching of weapons is a war crime. Sheesh. Do better.

I saw Gazans practice fake injuries just like in football practice...
I also saw a big Swastika waved at Israel.

Imagine our mutual sympathy.
Interesting you brought up Swastika's. Because you have to go all the way back to Nazi Germany to find an entire population of people treated worse than the Palestinian's.

Actually I looked for and couldn't find anything yet, except for a video of him laying in a medical tent.
From what I see he was wounded standing in profile, with his side or angled, this seems logical since he had a vest but had the bullet exit through the left side on the lower back.

If he was shot knowingly that there was nothing wrong done - it's wrong and stupid, must be dealt..
If he was shot by mistake with no intention many other facts have to be taken in account, and compared to similar cases worldwide, journalists take risks knowingly when they go into violent clashes.
If he operated a drone there's no argument for his case at all.
If he was shot on order for being an active Hamas member, and identified as such - regular military conduct against an enemy.
He was wearing clothing that clearly marked him as a journalist. Israel targets the media, because they don't want the world seeing what they are doing.

Do You a have a video of the incident?
Because I do have plenty of context on my side.
Their leaders clearly stated that the protest is a prelude to infiltration and murder.

Israel is not doing anything that another country would not - defend it's border and civilians.So stop being a hypocrite, if this was coming to Your village You'd call the police, SWAT and the military and that would be justified....don't tell me fairytales.

Well, no. They were shot because they violated a buffer zone, refused to comply with requests/demands/non-lethal force in the context of the repeated use of lethal force BY THEM on Israel.
The buffer zone, is in Gaza, not Israel. Israel is not sovereign in Gaza. Therefore, they have no legal right to enforce a buffer zone on someone else's land.

Interesting you brought up Swastika's. Because you have to go all the way back to Nazi Germany to find an entire population of people treated worse than the Palestinian's.

Um.

Syria. Rwanda. Rohingya. Kurds. Yemenites. Yazdhi.

Gaza is not a country. Further, actions speak with the utmost clarity and in both words and actions, the various islamic terrorist franchises operating in Gaza'istan have made it clear that the Hamas Charter is not simply a document but an ideology that is still being pursued.

Make all the excuses you wish for islamic terrorism but Israel is required to defend itself every day.
They amended the Charter.

Live in the now!

No, they amended nothing.

You should live in the now. What is happening on the Israeli border?

What are the calls from Hamas to its minions?

IDF Says It Thwarted Hamas Effort to Breach Border Fence, 'Carry Out Acts of Terrorism'

Please. You DO realize that in theory I can not leave Canada, right? My ability to leave Canada depends on another sovereign State's willingness to receive me. International law states that I must not be prevented from leaving (and returning) to my country (as controlled by my country) but it also is clear that no country is compelled to receive me (as controlled by other countries).

The conditions which ease the passage of citizens from one nation to another are those of peace.
But other countries don't shoot you if you try to leave. If you want to enjoy Oktoberfest in Germany, the US doesn't shoot your plane down after take off.

The buffer zone, is in Gaza, not Israel. Israel is not sovereign in Gaza. Therefore, they have no legal right to enforce a buffer zone on someone else's land.

If Gaza and Israel are both sovereigns (and I agree that they are), Gaza has no right to make war on the border between the two sovereign nations and Israel has EVERY right to defend her border against incursion by a foreign force. Gaza, has, then, created a belligerent condition of WAR by calling for the breach of the border and permitting conditions which make that belligerence a reality by using combatants and lethal force. All combatants are legitimate military targets and all civilians on the field of battle are the responsibility of the sovereign in control of those civilians (Gaza).

The problem with these edited videoes is that only selected portions are presented. There’s no indication of what happened before or after the edit.

Pallywood Studios has a reputation of being rather agenda driven with their silly, staged confrontations.
There is nothing you could put in the video that would justify what you are seeing.

Please. You DO realize that in theory I can not leave Canada, right? My ability to leave Canada depends on another sovereign State's willingness to receive me. International law states that I must not be prevented from leaving (and returning) to my country (as controlled by my country) but it also is clear that no country is compelled to receive me (as controlled by other countries).

The conditions which ease the passage of citizens from one nation to another are those of peace.
But other countries don't shoot you if you try to leave. If you want to enjoy Oktoberfest in Germany, the US doesn't shoot your plane down after take off.

Because there is a condition of peace and diplomatic relations between Germany and the US. You've proved my point.

That’s true. It is, however, Israel’s business when the Hamas Dearh Cultists choose to encourage their minions to breach the Israeli border and attempt to kill and maim Israeli citizens.
Well, at least it takes their minds off the price of Milky.

Actually, the result is dead, vacant-minded Arabs-Moslems. The Hamas leadership, (nowhere to be found among the Islamist minions), command the minions to risk their lives and the hapless slugs do as they’re told.

How lucky for you. You can use the dead minions to promote your Jew hatreds.

I saw Gazans practice fake injuries just like in football practice...
I also saw a big Swastika waved at Israel.

Imagine our mutual sympathy.

Give me a break, the build villas, sell sports cars and have luxurious restaurants in top hotels. Most Israelis can't even afford the average houses Arabs build for themselves.
They could have much more if Hams wasn't stealing their money to contiue the conflict which is the mere reason for their existence. No conflict no Hamas. Israel would be among the 1st beneficiaries of a wealthy Gaza, among many other neighbors in the neighborhood. But UNRWA money and illusions of pride are too easy a way of life to give up.

So you agree, then, that there has not been a cessation of hostilities by Gaza for TEN YEARS?

Also, that was June, 2008 yes? When did the rocket fire cease in June of that year?
There were other ceasefires, I just can't remember them now.

In 2008, it lasted from August - December.

How many years ago?
I mean can they even talk about other candidates in Gaza?
Is there anything other than "destroy Israel , kill Israelis" on their political menu?
It was in 2006. They said they would become just a political organization if Israel would end the occupation and allow Palestinian's the right of return. Israel said no way.

The problem with these edited videoes is that only selected portions are presented. There’s no indication of what happened before or after the edit.

Pallywood Studios has a reputation of being rather agenda driven with their silly, staged confrontations.
There is nothing you could put in the video that would justify what you are seeing.

You subscribe to the mantra “ignorance is bliss”.

You are kind of person that is a willing accomplice to Pallywood propaganda. Just tell yourself that you’re better off not knowing the facts and that what you don’t know would conflict with what you prefer to believe so, life’s good when don’t understand what you, you know, dont understand.

They amended the charter? Cool. Where does it say in the charter that ripping out the hearts of Israelis is part of the plan?!

Live in the now.
That is a funny thing to say, because Israeli's don't have hearts.
Ya we know you hate Jews, we know you think they are sub human, we know you lie and distort the facts as proven here routinely by your posts.

Forum List

Back