Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

How many years ago?
I mean can they even talk about other candidates in Gaza?
Is there anything other than "destroy Israel , kill Israelis" on their political menu?
It was in 2006. They said they would become just a political organization if Israel would end the occupation and allow Palestinian's the right of return. Israel said no way.

And 10,000 rockets flying out of Gaza’istan confirms you’re gullible.

The bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood is merely a “political organization”. And gee-had is a Peacefipul Inner Struggle™️

That is a funny thing to say, because Israeli's don't have hearts.

Really? You are reduced to this incredibly low level of Jew-demonization?

The NOW is that the government of Gaza is threatening to invade another sovereign nation and murder its citizens. Do better.

How many years ago?
I mean can they even talk about other candidates in Gaza?
Is there anything other than "destroy Israel , kill Israelis" on their political menu?
It was in 2006. They said they would become just a political organization if Israel would end the occupation and allow Palestinian's the right of return. Israel said no way.

How bout Hamas end the occupation of Gaza and allow the return of Jews...then we talk... mkay?

They are requiring that people who are fishing respect the blockade because there are plenty of people who are NOT fishing but are smuggling weapons. Stop smuggling weapons. Fish away.

Why don't you require the Gazans to stop smuggling weapons so their own people can fish?
Why can't they have weapons? Are you saying they have no right to defend themselves?

It's funny, as I'm writing this...

I'm watching this...

Actually, the result is dead, vacant-minded Arabs-Moslems. The Hamas leadership, (nowhere to be found among the Islamist minions), command the minions to risk their lives and the hapless slugs do as they’re told.

How lucky for you. You can use the dead minions to promote your Jew hatreds.
Why would I hate Jews?

Give me a break, the build villas, sell sports cars and have luxurious restaurants in top hotels. Most Israelis can't even afford the average houses Arabs build for themselves.
They could have much more if Hams wasn't stealing their money to contiue the conflict which is the mere reason for their existence. No conflict no Hamas. Israel would be among the 1st beneficiaries of a wealthy Gaza, among many other neighbors in the neighborhood. But UNRWA money and illusions of pride are too easy a way of life to give up.
Sorry, the Isrealis are the Nazis and the Pals are the new Jews.

Why can't they have weapons? Are you saying they have no right to defend themselves?

People and sovereign nations who do not have the ability to distinguish between self-defense and aggression and do not have the ability to restrain from attacking other sovereigns and civilians of other nations should not have access to weapons.

You subscribe to the mantra “ignorance is bliss”.

You are kind of person that is a willing accomplice to Pallywood propaganda. Just tell yourself that you’re better off not knowing the facts and that what you don’t know would conflict with what you prefer to believe so, life’s good when don’t understand what you, you know, dont understand.
What do you get when a blonde stands on her hands?

A brunette with bad breadth.

And 10,000 rockets flying out of Gaza’istan confirms you’re gullible.

The bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood is merely a “political organization”. And gee-had is a Peacefipul Inner Struggle™️
The rockets didn't start until 2001. That's 34 years after the occupation began.

Really? You are reduced to this incredibly low level of Jew-demonization?

The NOW is that the government of Gaza is threatening to invade another sovereign nation and murder its citizens. Do better.
I didn't say anything about Jews. I was talking about Israelis. Israelis are assholes. They are fucking assholes. They walk around like their shit don't stink and I'm just the guy to make them smell their own feces.

People and sovereign nations who do not have the ability to distinguish between self-defense and aggression and do not have the ability to restrain from attacking other sovereigns and civilians of other nations should not have access to weapons.
That is not your decision to make.

Why don't you come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my roof and see what happens next?

When a country allows rockets to be fired at civilians of another country that is war by any other name!
They can't aim those rockets. So they're not fired at anyone. They just shoot it into the sky, then go home and turn on CNN to see where it landed.

Except that such actions are an act of war.

If rockets are launched toward israel, they’re launched toward Israeli citizens. You’re having issues understanding that?

That is not your decision to make.

Why don't you come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my roof and see what happens next?

Picking fights on the Internet?

Ok tough guy. Post your home address. You can make new friends.

How bout Hamas end the occupation of Gaza and allow the return of Jews...then we talk... mkay?
I don't know, lets ask Mr. Hat.

Tell me when You find a brain in there,

or try Your luck walking towards Israeli border shouting "tear Your hearts away!",
Palestinians can provide a Swastika for better effect.

Good luck smart guy.

Forum List

Back