Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

No they did not end the occupation in 2005. If the occupation ended, then why can't Gazans fish or farm without getting shot at?

You want conditions for the end of the occupation? Get your goddamn military and your criminal settlers out of the WB, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and end the blockade of Gaza. Honor UN resolution 242.

Get your goddamn military and your criminal settlers out of the WB, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem

You want them to get out of Judea, Samaria and half of their own capital?

Why would they do that? Just because you're a moron?

Many are questioning the fact that the border is considered to be the most surveilled in the world, no triggers, no proper security, not to mention that it took 6-8h to respond! Impossible to believe, there's something wrong with the whole thing.
Squirrel.

Yep the Palestinians are the occupational force

What?
1699569710965.png

Get your goddamn military and your criminal settlers out of the WB, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem

You cannot hold onto land seized in a war. If you disagree, then you are a fucking Nazi! Because there is no difference between what Israel is doing now and what Germany tried to do with Poland.

Name one country on the planet that says that. Just one. I'm waiting...so no, you can't. The position of the entire world, regards these as the occupied territories since 1967.
Name the first Palestine king? Bet you can't because there isn't one because there has never been a country called Palestine

1699569918748.png

Name the first Palestine king? Bet you can't because there isn't one because there has never been a country called Palestine
It doesn't matter what you call it. The fact is, there were people living there before the Zionist migration. I don't give a shit what you call them, they have rights.

It doesn't matter what you call it. The fact is, there were people living there before the Zionist migration. I don't give a shit what you call them, they have rights.
Yes it matters to prove your point it matters. You can't do it because Palestinians are the occupiers

And I thought you admired the Founders. You must be very confused.
1699571209214.png

Forum List

Back