Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

I am saying you were only given 55% of the country, then you took another 25% through the use of Zionist terrorism.

What's the other 25%?

You were told in the Balfour Declaration that you have your 55% of the land, as long as you did not disenfranchise the EXISTING non-Jewish population.

The non-Jewish population are citizens and can vote in Israel.

You murdered over 13,000 Arabs

War is hell......and not murder.

and drove out over 750,000 Arabs at the point of a gun.

How many of those left because the Arab invaders told them to leave?
You are fucking sick in the head if you think that an Arab family living in Palestine over several generations would just get up and leave because someone they never met rides up one day and asks them to!

If you came up to my property and told me to leave, I would beat the holy shit out of you! Then send you on your way.

You are really sick in the head, if you think people would believe that bullshit! GFY!

You are fucking sick in the head if you think that an Arab family living in Palestine over several generations would just get up and leave because someone they never met rides up one day and asks them to!

If you came up to my property and told me to leave, I would beat the holy shit out of you! Then send you on your way.

You are really sick in the head, if you think people would believe that bullshit! GFY!

So, none of them left because the Arabs told them to leave?

It says that where in the Balfour Declaration, exactly? Not that the Balfour Declaration is a legally binding document, or anything. But you seem to be confused about how international law works. What are Israel's borders? What legal documents or agreements define those borders?

On the contrary, this position is the normative one. It is why the international community keeps pushing for a settlement. There ARE NO international borders between Israel and Palestine. These borders are to be determined in a settlement. If there were existing borders, the international community wouldn't have to ask for a negotiated settlement.
The international community has all said those settlements are illegal. As for the Balfour Declaration, WTF did I tell you about being obtuse?

You are goddamn lucky I am not President! Because I would send in the marines and drive you mother-fuckers back to Israel where you belong.

Your treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting! You have to go all the way back to Nazi Germany in the 30's, to find an entire population of people treated worse than the Palestinians are treated now.

An occupier does not have the right to use arms in “self-defence”.

There are four reasons why Israel cannot cite a legal right to self-defence in response to Palestinian violence.

First
and foremost is that the ability of a very strong military power to achieve anything defensive by the attrition of a much weaker military power is spurious and leads into the genocidal logic of attempting to deprive a people of all capacity for violence.

The second reason is that Israel is actively contravening UN Security Council resolutions and the UN Charter is very clear on the fact that the right to self-defence exists “until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.” A state that works to thwart UNSC measures to maintain peace and security cannot logically be extended the unimpaired right to self defence.

On the third count Israel is an occupying power and the occupied have a legal right to armed resistance. It would be nonsensical to accord a legal right to use arms to defend against another’s legal resistance.

Fourthly, it would be equally paradoxical to allow each party to act in self-defence against each other’s acts of self defence.
Thus one of the parties must be the aggressor. On several counts, not least its defiance of UNSC resolutions, Israel must be considered the aggressor.
Israel’s only legitimate way of defending itself begins with ending its occupation. Israelis have a right to life and they deserve peace and security as we all do, but they have no right to kill Palestinians and claim that they are pursuing those things.

Let's make no mistake, Israel is the aggressor! And it is committing genocide. According to Arnon Soffer...

“When 2.5 million people live in a closed-off Gaza, it’s going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today … The pressure at the border will be awful. It’s going to be a terrible war. So, if we want to remain alive, we will have to kill and kill and kill. All day, every day..."

These words are shockingly Himmleresque in labelling a people animals; in stating that mass killing is neither choice nor desire, but necessity...

All the Israeli supporters at this website echo this theme that it is "necessary" to inflict all this damage on the Palestinian's. This is Germany in the 30's all over again!
wow, such poor poor arguments.
You see the gross abuse of firing missiles on a civilian populace and then apply moral laws to the response it provokes.

But they are wrong in vacuo anyway
1) You NEVER deprive anyone of all capacity for violence. That was how WWI created WWII, by your silly logic.
2) BS about the UN... look at Rwanda, 800 000 dead and they did scratch. Real people KNOW this.
3) So they have a legal right, winner is the one who wins. Not sure what point you are making.
4) THis shows you are nonsense is not to be entertained. Call the attack on Israel by its name or just shut up.

HImmler, you must have copied-and-pasted that. According to one man's statement you paint the whole Israel just as you like.
I can quote Israelis that don't think they are animals. Illogical, contentious, and dumb

You just keep telling that big bullshit lie over and over again! All the Pals want is freedom. They have a right to that and you have no right whatsoever to deny them that.
And you know the fastest way for them to get what you claim they want?

1. Release all hostages, immediately.
2. Cease all attacks on Israel, immediately.
3. Commit publicly and officially to a two-state solution, acknowledging Israel's right to exist.

The international community has all said those settlements are illegal. As for the Balfour Declaration, WTF did I tell you about being obtuse?

You are goddamn lucky I am not President! Because I would send in the marines and drive you mother-fuckers back to Israel where you belong.

Your treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting! You have to go all the way back to Nazi Germany in the 30's, to find an entire population of people treated worse than the Palestinians are treated now.

You're very emotional. Dial back the estrogen.

And you know the fastest way for them to get what you claim they want?

1. Release all hostages, immediately.
2. Cease all attacks on Israel, immediately.
3. Commit publicly and officially to a two-state solution, acknowledging Israel's right to exist.
Israel first.

Forum List

Back