🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's contributions to peace, mankind and civilization

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyLPBJzf9n4]Haiti Israeli Field Hospital 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Time for lunch. Gotta go now. So many more endless Israeli contributions to the world to yet be listed. See ya'll later. What fun we are all having on this thread.

Seriously Skit. I thank you so much for starting this thread on Israel's contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. I should have thought of that myself. I owe for this one buddy

Amazing. In less than an hour we have all these Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization on this thread & so many more still left.

And yet on the Palestinian contributions thread we have over 5300 replies & still not even one listed. Why is that?

Amazing. In less than an hour we have all these Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization on this thread & so many more still left.

And yet on the Palestinian contributions thread we have over 5300 replies & still not even one listed. Why is that?

The list of 'palestinian contributions' was so large------and heavy----that it tipped the planet over and fell off----floated in space-------NOW IT IS IN ORBIT ------around jupiter. Dr Spock told me Captain Picard refused to rescue it

I had no idea there are so many endless Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. My thanks to the OP for posting this thread so we may all see the truth.

I had no idea there are so many endless Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. My thanks to the OP for posting this thread so we may all see the truth.

Gosh I wonder if the Palestinian supporters are enjoying this thread. If not, please advise so we can post even more Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization on it?

I had no idea there were so many endless Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization until this thread was posted. But then, let us also consider all of the Palestinian contributions to the world as well.

What is the count so far on the Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization thread so far?

A question that might well be posed by any random patient in a psychiatric hospital.....nothing the Jewish state has produced has it paid for...does this penetrate yet or shall I scribble it in bright crayon....once again please list the contributions to peace, mankind...and of course civilization...has Israel financed anything on its own??? Where did those trillions go???

Bless you for asking Skit. There are over 100 Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization listed on many posts on this thread. Read them & enjoy. As to the trillions, that goes to ROG & AIPAC. And as long as ROG & AIPAC exist, there will never be sharia law in the USA. Feel free to repeat after me --- God bless ROG & AIPAC.

A question that might well be posed by any random patient in a psychiatric hospital.....nothing the Jewish state has produced has it paid for...does this penetrate yet or shall I scribble it in bright crayon....once again please list the contributions to peace, mankind...and of course civilization...has Israel financed anything on its own??? Where did those trillions go???

With what Israel has stolen and mooched, Haiti would be prosperous.

Its fascinating how these thieves can boast of successes that are entirely financed by American taxpayers......Israel is the ultimate welfare state, but you would never know to hear Jews boast...give any nation of the planet the lavish funds that this artificial cancer-state receives and they'd be curing Leukemia....Israel has stolen U.S. technology...it has subsidized the most dynamic sectors of its economy with U.S. aid...it steals jobs from the U.S., AND MANY OF ITS COMPANIES ACTUALLY COMPETE WITH U.S. COMPANIES---AND IRONICALLY ARE FINANCED BY OUR TAX DOLLARS...THE JEWS ARE WITHOUT SHAME

Bless you for asking Skit. There are over 100 Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization listed on many posts on this thread. Read them & enjoy. As to the trillions, that goes to ROG & AIPAC. And as long as ROG & AIPAC exist, there will never be sharia law in the USA. Feel free to repeat after me --- God bless ROG & AIPAC.

yeah, we're in danger of having Sharia imposed in the U.S.....sigh...given the magnitude of theft associated with AIPAC....Sharia might be preferable

Forced to face the fact that the Israelis are a productive, positive force in the world our Nazi types must attack from another direction.
Now it's "but the filthy Jews didn't pay for it!"

Forum List

Back