🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

Point the finger at the Romans but not the Jews who arrested him and handed him over to the Romans to be executed. Quit trying to change history.

BecauseIKnow,

Not only are they trying to change history, they ignore words wriiten within the Christian Bible itself, The New Testament.

The Apostle Paul's words, speaking to the Thessalonians, which illustrates Jews killed Jesus and illustrates the relationship between early Christians and Jews was strained. We learn here that the Jews killed Jesus and their own Prophets and they do not please God. And these are the words in my Bible, the Bible being the Word of God for Christians.

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

"Brothers and sisters, your experiences have been like those of God's churches in Christ that are in Judea. You suffered from the people of your own country, as they suffered from the Jews who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and forced us to leave that country. They do not please God and are against all people. They try to stop us from teaching those who are not Jews so they may be saved. By doing this, they are increasing their sins to the limit. The anger of God has come to them at last."

And we see that in 70 AD there was an uprising by the Zealots against the Roman Occupiers of Palestine (a group of Jews who believed in armed resistance to Occupation) , and the Temple was destroyed.

Sherri

I find it interesting how much Palestine today is like Palestine when Jesus lived. We have a land that is under Occupation. We have Jews forcing Christians from the land, with ethnic cleansing. And we have resistance to an Occupation that is both nonviolent resistance and armed resistance. Nonviolent resistance is action Jesus supported.

Sherri

Since when "non violent" means strapping bombs to your body and killing children and women in the process?

Jesus never committed suicide bombing like your Palestinian terrorists friends do all the time!

Sherri I don't say they are against all people, but I'm just stating something they keep trying to defend.

BecauseIKnow,

Not only are they trying to change history, they ignore words wriiten within the Christian Bible itself, The New Testament.

The Apostle Paul's words, speaking to the Thessalonians, which illustrates Jews killed Jesus and illustrates the relationship between early Christians and Jews was strained. We learn here that the Jews killed Jesus and their own Prophets and they do not please God. And these are the words in my Bible, the Bible being the Word of God for Christians.

"Brothers and sisters, your experiences have been like those of God's churches in Christ that are in Judea. You suffered from the people of your own country, as they suffered from the Jews who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and forced us to leave that country. They do not please God and are against all people. They try to stop us from teaching those who are not Jews so they may be saved. By doing this, they are increasing their sins to the limit. The anger of God has come to them at last."

And we see that in 70 AD there was an uprising by the Zealots against the Roman Occupiers of Palestine (a group of Jews who believed in armed resistance to Occupation) , and the Temple was destroyed.

Sherri

I find it interesting how much Palestine today is like Palestine when Jesus lived. We have a land that is under Occupation. We have Jews forcing Christians from the land, with ethnic cleansing. And we have resistance to an Occupation that is both nonviolent resistance and armed resistance. Nonviolent resistance is action Jesus supported.

Sherri

Since when "non violent" means strapping bombs to your body and killing children and women in the process?

Jesus never committed suicide bombing like your Palestinian terrorists friends do all the time!

The recent tent camp protests at the E1 settlement, the UN vote for independence, the UN inquiry on settlements, the Palestinians in Gaza suffering 3 killed and 8 killed in the West Bank which Europe viewed it as disproportionate force and unprovoked shootings by Israel. The Palestinians didn't even respond yet to it. But of course that must mean 'blowing yourself up'. Sorry, you're argument was laughable.

Sherri

The recent tent camp protests at the E1 settlement, the UN vote for independence, the UN inquiry on settlements, the Palestinians in Gaza suffering 3 killed and 8 killed in the West Bank which Europe viewed it as disproportionate force and unprovoked shootings by Israel. The Palestinians didn't even respond yet to it. But of course that must mean 'blowing yourself up'. Sorry, you're argument was laughable.

Sure, sure .. I know.... your Palestinian terrorists friends are little angels!

They wouldn't hurt a fly ..... never have never will :rolleyes:

BecauseIKnow,

Sherri

Sherri

Robert Pape, the author of Dying to Win: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism, discusses the history of suicide attacks.

"The very first suicide attacks are the Jewish Zealots in Zakari (ph) in the first century AD. The Jewish zealots sought to foment a rebellion against Roman occupation by often walking up to a Roman soldier in a square and pulling out a knife and killing the soldier, often cutting his throat, knowing that there were other Roman soldiers standing right by that would immediately execute or kill the zealot."

A Look at the History of Suicide Attacks : NPR

Sherri

Sherri I don't say they are against all people, but I'm just stating something they keep trying to defend.

I am not trying to make any arguments about the present from this, I just want to clarify the relationship between early Christians and Jews and address the acts of some Jews who lived then.

Sherri

Robert Pape, the author of Dying to Win: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism, discusses the history of suicide attacks.

"The very first suicide attacks are the Jewish Zealots in Zakari (ph) in the first century AD. The Jewish zealots sought to foment a rebellion against Roman occupation by often walking up to a Roman soldier in a square and pulling out a knife and killing the soldier, often cutting his throat, knowing that there were other Roman soldiers standing right by that would immediately execute or kill the zealot."

Sherri

Your argument has no logic whatsoever, so stop being so ridiculous!

You claim to be a Christian but as I have said before ...and you have continually ignored, the fact is that you are a disgraceful traitor to your profess religion!

Jesus would be aghast to your open support to Islam, which is the enemy of Christianity!

Shame on you for continue to promote your rubbish propaganda.

I think you really are a full time clerk employed by the Palestinian Authority and Hamas.

Sherri

Your argument has no logic whatsoever, so stop being so ridiculous!

You claim to be a Christian but as I have said before ...and you have continually ignored, the fact is that you are a disgraceful traitor to your profess religion!

Jesus would be aghast to your open support to Islam, which is the enemy of Christianity!

Shame on you for continue to promote your rubbish propaganda.

I think you really are a full time clerk employed by the Palestinian Authority and Hamas.

What is my argument?

I am simply discussing the relationship between early Christians and Jews in Palestine.

Why is that threatening to you?

It's not 'threatening': it's just that the lies you continually vomit forth are so disgusting - even without the added smarminess and prancing about anointing yourself as a 'pacifist humanitarian'....... In between spitting 'baby killer' at everyone who doesn't support your pet terrorists.

It's not 'threatening': it's just that the lies you continually vomit forth are so disgusting - even without the added smarminess and prancing about anointing yourself as a 'pacifist humanitarian'....... In between spitting 'baby killer' at everyone who doesn't support your pet terrorists.

What she says! :thup:

WHAT LIES?

ALL I SEE IS HATE BEING SPEWED BY YOU!

Sherri

no mind to think and reason with, as always!

Oh, what a thoroughly well-reasoned and thoughtful response from the pious pacifist 'humanitarian' who so loves to hate.

Sherri, please clear up again the following: are you a Christian or a Muslim and who employs you as a full time clerk, is it Hamas or the Palestinian Authority?

The problem is that I am using my brain to compensate that you are not using any... what leads me to believe that you have no brains at all.

Sherri, please clear up again the following: are you a Christian or a Muslim and who employs you as a full time clerk, is it Hamas or the Palestinian Authority?

The problem is that I am using my brain to compensate that you are not using any... what leads me to believe that you have no brains at all.

Are you serious or crazy? She's a Christian, get over it......:cuckoo::cool:

WHAT LIES?

ALL I SEE IS HATE BEING SPEWED BY YOU!

Sherri

sherri you are embodiment of delusional hatred by continuously citing half the facts from your sources and parading that as the absolute truth in an effort to garner a following in your march to hell.

No Christian says this:

This Connecticut crap is making me sick, all that sorrow over 20 children

After all Jesus said, "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." (Mark 12:31)

This is not love, it is hate and it is not Christian.

Sherri has brains but you must realize she has the handicap of being paralized from the neck up.

No Christian says this:

This Connecticut crap is making me sick, all that sorrow over 20 children

After all Jesus said, "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." (Mark 12:31)

This is not love, it is hate and it is not Christian.

I don't know what she meant to infer in that statement, maybe she was saying people value their lives more than others. Such as an American life being more valuable than another nationality. I don't think she personally was speaking of those children. I don't know, but we don't decide who's a Christian.

Forum List

Back