🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

All those people murdered in the name of a religion by Muslims were human beings also, but I imagine the Muslims loved them so mulch and didn't hate them so they figured they had to murder them anyway. Maybe Frau Sherri should walk among her Muslim friends and give them the words of Jesus so that they will be able to respect those whose beliefs are different from theirs.

We are not discussing a man who has killed anyone, we are discussing an unlawfully imprisoned man on a hunger strike for justice And God created this man in His own image and loves him. Do you know anything about love?
Sure I do. I love ol' Samer. I really do. I love him like an Arkansas razorback loves slop. I even forgive him that he's a terrorist. Cause he ain't getting the chance to do it again.

Sherri, Samer is a terrorist! Why are you defending a terrorist? Have you asked yourself that question? He would not be where he is if he had not broken the law. If you are a Christian as you claim to be you couldn't possibly be justifying an individual breaking the law. Could you? - Jeri

If this is Israel's greatest days then they ain't got nothing. They're at war and Iran, which is close to a bomb, has vowed to wipe it off the face of the earth. Man, if this is Izzy's greatest days, I'd hate to see it on a bad one.

But the bible says, "Joy cometh in the Morning"! So stay tuned! - Jeri

The bible also says: the world was created in 6 days, and that's crap too. What's your point?

If this is Israel's greatest days then they ain't got nothing. They're at war and Iran, which is close to a bomb, has vowed to wipe it off the face of the earth. Man, if this is Izzy's greatest days, I'd hate to see it on a bad one.

The bible also says: the world was created in 6 days, and that's crap too. What's your point?

The scriptures also say in the Torah that a thousand days is like a day to the LORD. That is a single day, IMA. Would you care to do the math? Because you'll find you are mistaken in thinking you can outsmart God. He frustrates the intelligence of the intelligent and he uses NOTHING to confound the wise....... that is the G-d I serve! Oh yeah. Joy is definitely coming in the Morning.

Israel! Your Morning is about to breakforth!! :clap2:

-Jeri

Love One Another is to love all children yet I have repeatedly witnessed people on this board crying over the children of Hamas while feeling justified in murdering the children of Israelis! How can this be? How can these people rejoice over the murder of any child? That is not holiness! That is satanic! Whatever is teaching people to rejoice over bloodshed is surely straight from hell. God is love, not all this terrorist Jihad Murder INC Stuff!

-Jerri

I think there is a reason Jesus does not say love all children, I do not think such a thing is possible for an individual to do. I do not think we even love one person the way we are called to do, we fall short of even that. As for justifying the killing of children, I suggest you take it up with posters doing that. I am not seeing anyone doing that. I do not support killing in any circumstance whatsoever and I never killed anyone and I do not even have a gun. Owning a gun to me is a person wanting an excuse to kill someone.

You---sherri----have justified killing children ----and those of your ilk have killed
hundreds of millions justifying the killings as DEFENSE OF YOUR CREED

As to your determination ---"Jesus did not say love all children because......."
well---actually you do not know if he said it or not-----and have no basis
for deciding why. Your speculations about Jesus are actually comical.
You even use HIS quotations of the talmud and old testament and standard
jewish prayers to "prove" he rejected judaism

More news--virtually all of the followers of Jesus in his own tiime---were
PHARISEES His lambasting of them was DIRECTED AT THEM in their
presence ----not a lesson to you and the world as so how rotten they are.

now for the big shock----neither Caiaphas nor the money changers in the
temple court yard were PHARISEES I do believe that Judas was a
pharisee------and probably john and matthew Lets ask Josephus whom
you have cited as a source------btw---he was a pharisee too-----and not only
that ----also a COHEN (aren't you glad I am here to give you all this
information? being a COHEN--he would be eligible to become a "priest")

I have been told that and was surprised to learn Leviim are the singers and songerwriters. I had not learned that correctly. That threw me. - Jeremiah

The scriptures also say in the Torah that a thousand days is like a day to the LORD. That is a single day, IMA. Would you care to do the math? Because you'll find you are mistaken in thinking you can outsmart God. He frustrates the intelligence of the intelligent and he uses NOTHING to confound the wise....... that is the G-d I serve! Oh yeah. Joy is definitely coming in the Morning.

Israel! Your Morning is about to breakforth!! :cap2:
-Jeri
The bible says that Noah was 600 years old. That's crap too.
So your god took 6000 days to make the world, that's crap too. And he's a slow muther.

-Jeri
So your god took 6000 days to make the world, that's crap too. And he's a slow muther.

I just gave you one scripture to show you how quickly something can change the entire complexion of an arguement. Get it? Maybe not. Okay lets try this one. Did you know that before the flood it had not rained? There was a mist that watered the earth, not rain, very perfect environment which meant it never rained. God did that for Adam and Eve originially, you know? Well, maybe not... okay so after the flood it rained and not before. What does that tell us about G-d?

About NOAH. He was not 600 yrs old when he died. He was 600 yrs old when the flood "happened"... he survived it, remember???? He lived another 350 yrs after the flood which means he was 950 yrs old when he died. So change that in your fact book on God, alright? Thanks. - Jeremiah

-Jeri

I just gave you one scripture to show you how quickly something can change the entire complexion of an arguement. Get it? Maybe not. Okay lets try this one. Did you know that before the flood it had not rained? There was a mist that watered the earth, not rain, very perfect environment which meant it never rained. God did that for Adam and Eve originially, you know? Well, maybe not... okay so after the flood it rained and not before. What does that tell us about G-d?

About NOAH. He was not 600 yrs old when he died. He was 600 yrs old when the flood "happened"... he survived it, remember???? He lived another 350 yrs after the flood which means he was 950 yrs old when he died. So change that in your fact book on God, alright? Thanks. - Jeremiah

You have no proof that it never rained before the flood, so that's crap too. Plus, no proof of the flood like there would be if there was actually one, so that's crap too. Noah was 950? Got any proof? No? Then that's crap too.

Where I live Christians do not call themselves Zionists, they see that as adding something to the teachings of Jesus that is not there. I have literally been asking around at church and my Bible studies (even my Interdenominational Bible Study) and have found not one single Christian who even knows of a Christian calling themself a Zionist. So, it is certainly not a compliment among the Christian community I live amongst. Sherri

from rosie Sherri----in my little town ---where I grew up----amongst nazis like you---
the BAPTIST CHURCH----was named "FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF ZION" I believe
you that you grew up in an environment hostile to jews-----so did I right here in
the north east. In fact my town consisted of people very who were of lineages very
similar to the one you described for yourself. ----German, dutch, scottish, FARM
PEOPLE ----protestant---Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist. In the pre war era it was a nazi
enclave. Because of the nature of the town ---by the time I was ten years old---I had
read lots and lots of nazi literature----just lying around here and there. Because I know the USA "christian" nazi literature lingo-----I knew you as soon as I read your posts.

Now for the shocking news-----not all christians are nazis like you are -----but your
brand of nazism is ---BY NO MEANS confined to the SOUTH----it is more prevalent
there than in the NORTH EAST ----in fact in the north east it exists far less than it
did when I was a kid. That little town I mentioned is not only virtually JEWISH---
there are even BLACKS there now!!!!!!!!! who knows? maybe that little baptist
church is now ROCKING WITH GOSPEL MUSIC -----I certainly hope so. Its got
at least 12 synagogues and you can hear hebrew spoken in the streets ---
Isn't that DELIGHTFUL??? a personal story------my mom was so annoyed with the
racism of her neighbors back in the 1950s that she THREATENED "when I sell
this house I am selling to 'colored people' " (in my childhood "colored people" was
what I was allowed to say-----my wasp neighbors used the "N" word freely---as a
little kid my mom was so horrifed to hear " eeeni meeni mienie mo---catch
a "n*gg#r by the toe" that she jumped in and taught my waspy friend how to
do the FINGER ODDS AND EVENS thing----that was all the way back in the 50s)
see?? I know you

Good for your mother, Rosie! I am horrified at racism. I was not raised with any of that. I didn't know it existed until I stepped onto a school bus and witnessed it after our school was integrated. Prior to that I was not aware the world could even think such things. It was a great disappointment and turned me off. I'm not a Baptist so I couldn't tell you what they are rocking to but in the South there is alot of Zion in the church names. If you pick up a phone book you'd probably find dozens of them in the average southern town. Every church I've ever been in prayed for Israel for protection of the Israeli people, were very supportive and took up collections for Israel also. I'm not familiar with Sherri's style church. - Jeri

I am sorry, but the word Zion in a Church name proves absolutely nothing about a church's beliefs.

Jesus does not call for his Followers to worship Zion.

That is the issue you need to deal with.

Sherri

We are not discussing a man who has killed anyone, we are discussing an unlawfully imprisoned man on a hunger strike for justice And God created this man in His own image and loves him. Do you know anything about love?
Sure I do. I love ol' Samer. I really do. I love him like an Arkansas razorback loves slop. I even forgive him that he's a terrorist. Cause he ain't getting the chance to do it again.

Sherri, Samer is a terrorist! Why are you defending a terrorist? Have you asked yourself that question? He would not be where he is if he had not broken the law. If you are a Christian as you claim to be you couldn't possibly be justifying an individual breaking the law. Could you? - Jeri

No, he is a man created in the image of God. We know men are created in the image of God from The Old Testament.

And he broke no laws, he is detained unlawfully by the Occupier of Palestine.

Where in the Bible does Jesus tell you men are terrorists and you have the right to stop seeing them as human beings created in the image of God?

You can never seem to point to any words of Jesus to back up a single word you say.

Now, why is that?

Sherri

No, he is a man created in the image of God. We know men are created in the image of God from The Old Testament.

Where in the Bible does Jesus tell you men are terrorists and you have the right to stop seeing them as human beings created in the image of God?

You can never seem to point to any words of Jesus to back up a single word you say.

Now, why is that?

Sherri

wrong again sherri >>>>

"Ye may not give that which is holy to the dogs,
nor cast your pearls before the swine, that they
may not trample them among their feet, and
having turned -- may rend you."

here jesus is reported to be quoting an
adage uses by pharisees of
his time. It also appears in the talmud.
Mathew reports this event Mathew was
also a pharisee and familiar with the adage

dogs and pigs were detested animals -----useless and dangerous.
not even edible -----see?? Jesus is referring to you and your
fellow terrorists who he actually advises should not even be fed.
It was considered wrong to allow dogs and pigs to eat the
stuff that was left over from a sacrificed lamb or pigeon.
I do not actually know what they did with it---most likely
buried it which is a good idea since that is COMPOSTING.
I do know that the blood of a slaughtered animal is and was
buried
another good idea

you may wonder at the symbolism of "pearls"----the pearls
part refers to WISDOM-----symbolically in hebrew poetry---
the adage, itself, refers to a wide range of avoidance of filth
like you

Now, why is that?

Sherri

wrong again sherri >>>>

"Ye may not give that which is holy to the dogs,
nor cast your pearls before the swine, that they
may not trample them among their feet, and
having turned -- may rend you."

here jesus is reported to be quoting an
adage uses by pharisees of
his time. It also appears in the talmud.
Mathew reports this event Mathew was
also a pharisee and familiar with the adage

dogs and pigs were detested animals -----useless and dangerous.
not even edible -----see?? Jesus is referring to you and your
fellow terrorists who he actually advises should not even be fed.
It was considered wrong to allow dogs and pigs to eat the
stuff that was left over from a sacrificed lamb or pigeon.
I do not actually know what they did with it---most likely
buried it which is a good idea since that is COMPOSTING.
I do know that the blood of a slaughtered animal is and was
buried
another good idea

you may wonder at the symbolism of "pearls"----the pearls
part refers to WISDOM-----symbolically in hebrew poetry---
the adage, itself, refers to a wide range of avoidance of filth
like you

Using words of Scripture selectively to avoid answering difficult questions, obviously that is the work of the prince of this world in you, rosie!

You have no proof that it never rained before the flood, so that's crap too. Plus, no proof of the flood like there would be if there was actually one, so that's crap too. Noah was 950? Got any proof? No? Then that's crap too.

I can prove through scripture! Of course you don't believe the bible but if you wil check into some of the scientist / christians like Chuck Missler they will confirm what I am saying is true. Google it in fact. It is common knowledge. - Jeri

from rosie Sherri----in my little town ---where I grew up----amongst nazis like you---
the BAPTIST CHURCH----was named "FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF ZION" I believe
you that you grew up in an environment hostile to jews-----so did I right here in
the north east. In fact my town consisted of people very who were of lineages very
similar to the one you described for yourself. ----German, dutch, scottish, FARM
PEOPLE ----protestant---Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist. In the pre war era it was a nazi
enclave. Because of the nature of the town ---by the time I was ten years old---I had
read lots and lots of nazi literature----just lying around here and there. Because I know the USA "christian" nazi literature lingo-----I knew you as soon as I read your posts.

Now for the shocking news-----not all christians are nazis like you are -----but your
brand of nazism is ---BY NO MEANS confined to the SOUTH----it is more prevalent
there than in the NORTH EAST ----in fact in the north east it exists far less than it
did when I was a kid. That little town I mentioned is not only virtually JEWISH---
there are even BLACKS there now!!!!!!!!! who knows? maybe that little baptist
church is now ROCKING WITH GOSPEL MUSIC -----I certainly hope so. Its got
at least 12 synagogues and you can hear hebrew spoken in the streets ---
Isn't that DELIGHTFUL??? a personal story------my mom was so annoyed with the
racism of her neighbors back in the 1950s that she THREATENED "when I sell
this house I am selling to 'colored people' " (in my childhood "colored people" was
what I was allowed to say-----my wasp neighbors used the "N" word freely---as a
little kid my mom was so horrifed to hear " eeeni meeni mienie mo---catch
a "n*gg#r by the toe" that she jumped in and taught my waspy friend how to
do the FINGER ODDS AND EVENS thing----that was all the way back in the 50s)
see?? I know you

Good for your mother, Rosie! I am horrified at racism. I was not raised with any of that. I didn't know it existed until I stepped onto a school bus and witnessed it after our school was integrated. Prior to that I was not aware the world could even think such things. It was a great disappointment and turned me off. I'm not a Baptist so I couldn't tell you what they are rocking to but in the South there is alot of Zion in the church names. If you pick up a phone book you'd probably find dozens of them in the average southern town. Every church I've ever been in prayed for Israel for protection of the Israeli people, were very supportive and took up collections for Israel also. I'm not familiar with Sherri's style church. - Jeri

I am sorry, but the word Zion in a Church name proves absolutely nothing about a church's beliefs.

Sherri

No one ever said Jesus called his followers to worship Zion. So what is your point? - J.

Sherri

No one ever said Jesus called his followers to worship Zion. So what is your point? - J.

I simply chalk up you being a Zionist to the prince of the world leading you astray!

Sherri

I simply chalk up you being a Zionist to the prince of the world leading you astray!

Jeremiah uhm My jeremiah was raised in family that escaped a shariah
shit hole. He knows virtually nothing about christianity---make that nothing.
Every year I remind him what easter and christmas is about.
The fact that there are hebrew words ( written in english ---of course)
splashed all over the USA fascinates him.
It is likely that sherri is not even aware of HOW prevalent they are----names of
streets, hospitals, schools, churches ------and names of people----like you, Jeremiah.
Lots of people simply do not know they are hebrew words or ---like sherri---they
reject the fact that the people who USED hebrew words to name things---did
so for a scholarly reason.

an interesting story about names----A neighbor---in this case she was catholic--
walked into mom's kitchen one day and said "why do jews like to use IRISH
names for their children" mom looked confused so I chimed in---"what
Irisn name" the lady continued "my doctor is jewish and he has two sons
with irish names" me--"what names?" she---"michael and jerome"
me---"<cough> <cough>" -----i could not convince the lady that both
are hebrew names

getting back to sherri and her contention that jesus did not say "worship zionism"
SHERRI---Jesus as a pharisee. His followers were pharisees did you ever
hear the adage "NO NEED TO PREACH TO THE CHOIR"? '

BTW do you fart out "WORSHIP MECCA" at your muslim friends?

getting back to Jesus----he was obviously a zionist----THE MOST IMPORTANT
SYMBOL OF ZION---it "HIGHEST POINT" is the temple----it was the aim
---the STATED AIM of the pharisees to keep the temple pure----from filth
like you. The ENTIRE PURPOSE of the MONEY CHANGERS in the
TEMPLE COURTYARD----was to facilitate business with FILTH LIKE YOU.
which was controlled by Romans and their SADDUCCEAN SHILLS.
sherri---I do understand you----it is hard for you to imagine that jews
actually have a WRITTEN HISTORY----coming from dense illiteracy
as you do. We know who the pharisees were ---what they did and
why. how they spoke------etc etc Jesus the zionist was very keen
on cleansing the temple from FOREIGN ELEMENTS ---make that
influence and---even SADDUCEAN influence---roman shills that they
were
so he did the pharisee thing-----virtually the MACCABEE thing. He
tried to clean them out.

I agree with every story that you ever heard that his crucifixtion
was payback for that event------his nemesis is CAIAPHAS----but
CAIAPHAS WAS A SACCUCEAN ROMAN SHILL----he was not a "pharisee
rabbi" as your nazi sunday school teacher told you. The action in
the temple courtyard-----is his ACT OF SEDITION FOR WHICH HE
WAS CRUCIFIED by PONTIUS PILATE who made a living doing
that sort of thing-----to pharisees Like you---the romans hated
pharisees------they were trouble makers for rome. They disdained
roman culture. Remember JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS---of course you do.
He was a pharisee who agreed to compromise with Rome----a fact
that made him PERSONA NON GRATA----in some of the house holds
in which Jesus had been welcomed-----but historically he is redeemed
as a kind of -----undercover recorder of history. The Romans liked him
so much they made him a CITIZEN OF ROME (also not good for his
rep. in kosher town) The two non-descript sentences he wrote about
jesus are forged insertions. The catholic church inherited his tomes as
part of the stuff rome pillaged from jews ---and added the insertions.

Last edited:
Look at it the other way, if as you claim, these are Israel's worst days, then just imagine what it's best days will be like. You just can't handle a successful, strong, prosperous Israel.

Sherri

Don't worry, Jerimiah, I think that many of us can say that it is Frau Sherri who follows the Prince of Darkness because as you can see she doesn't seem to have any qualms about her Muslim friends murdering Christians even in today's world. It wasn't enough that they murdered the original followers of Jesus in the Middle East, now the descendents of these murderers want to murder the rest of them, plus the Christians in other parts of the Muslim world. If Frau Sherri were really concerned with Christians and what is happening to them, she certainly would be on at least one other forum condemning what they are doing. Since it is apparent that her entire life is devoted to bashing the Jews and/or Israelis, it tells an awful lot about her and how she feels toward her supposed fellow Christians.

Look at it the other way, if as you claim, these are Israel's worst days, then just imagine what it's best days will be like. You just can't handle a successful, strong, prosperous Israel.

Sure I can, I think that they should make peace before Iran nukes up. So maybe I was wrong, these ARE their best days, because once hezzy gets a nuke or 3, the good times will be over for sure.

Don't worry, Jerimiah, I think that many of us can say that it is Frau Sherri who follows the Prince of Darkness because as you can see she doesn't seem to have any qualms about her Muslim friends murdering Christians even in today's world. It wasn't enough that they murdered the original followers of Jesus in the Middle East, now the descendents of these murderers want to murder the rest of them, plus the Christians in other parts of the Muslim world. If Frau Sherri were really concerned with Christians and what is happening to them, she certainly would be on at least one other forum condemning what they are doing. Since it is apparent that her entire life is devoted to bashing the Jews and/or Israelis, it tells an awful lot about her and how she feels toward her supposed fellow Christians.

Seriously. It is bizarre to read Sherri writing such things while finding nothing strange about blogging ad nauseum about a terrorist on a hunger strike! You're right, Hossfly. IF she was serious about this to get involved she'd be on another blog speaking up ( for the good guys, there is a novel idea......) there are plenty of folks out there who even use mass email to support Israel. What Sherri is currently involved in is not supportive of Israel at all in my opinion. - Jeri

Where I live Christians do not call themselves Zionists, they see that as adding something to the teachings of Jesus that is not there. I have literally been asking around at church and my Bible studies (even my Interdenominational Bible Study) and have found not one single Christian who even knows of a Christian calling themself a Zionist. So, it is certainly not a compliment among the Christian community I live amongst. Sherri

Right there on the front sign! They name their churchs after Zion left and right. You know how the catholic churches try to name most of them after a saint? Well the born again evangelicals try to include Zion, MT Zion, Zionist, something to do with Zion ----> I don't know where you are living but it doesn't sound like the churches around me. -J
She probably lives in a Muslim neighborhood that Christians don't dare step in. LOL

She's attending, it would explain alot about her disdain for zionism - Jeri

Forum List

Back