🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

If this is Israel's greatest days then they ain't got nothing. They're at war and Iran, which is close to a bomb, has vowed to wipe it off the face of the earth. Man, if this is Izzy's greatest days, I'd hate to see it on a bad one.
Look at it the other way, if as you claim, these are Israel's worst days, then just imagine what it's best days will be like. You just can't handle a successful, strong, prosperous Israel.

Sure I can, I think that they should make peace before Iran nukes up. So maybe I was wrong, these ARE their best days, because once hezzy gets a nuke or 3, the good times will be over for sure.

They will surely fall into the pit they have dug for Israel. Wait and see.

-Jeri

Have you ever heard of history? Christians despised Jews and hated them in their teachings, of course for many reasons too.

You cannot be a christian and despise man here on earth! Any man much less your own brethren. Ridiculous. It is not possible according to the word and yet your people, Sherri? Have turned it into an art form!

A lot of Christians despise people here in America. Not all but a good chunk. Now show us a time in history other than the past 70 years where Jews and Christians treated each other as brothers in love.......:cool:

What I see is an increase in hateful rhetoric about Christians and Jews here in America due to people such as yourself. That is why the bible calls slander ------------> murder. Because what you are doing whether you "know it" or not is attempting to murder the reputations of a large sector of society. You are not the first. The Nazis did the same thing during WWII. Which is why Mein Kampf is your religions favorite book after the Koran. It is all about anti semitism for you people. You are anti semites. - Jeri

I simply chalk up you being a Zionist to the prince of the world leading you astray!
Don't worry, Jerimiah, I think that many of us can say that it is Frau Sherri who follows the Prince of Darkness because as you can see she doesn't seem to have any qualms about her Muslim friends murdering Christians even in today's world. It wasn't enough that they murdered the original followers of Jesus in the Middle East, now the descendents of these murderers want to murder the rest of them, plus the Christians in other parts of the Muslim world. If Frau Sherri were really concerned with Christians and what is happening to them, she certainly would be on at least one other forum condemning what they are doing. Since it is apparent that her entire life is devoted to bashing the Jews and/or Israelis, it tells an awful lot about her and how she feels toward her supposed fellow Christians.

Seriously. It is bizarre to read Sherri writing such things while finding nothing strange about blogging ad nauseum about a terrorist on a hunger strike! You're right, Hossfly. IF she was serious about this to get involved she'd be on another blog speaking up ( for the good guys, there is a novel idea......) there are plenty of folks out there who even use mass email to support Israel. What Sherri is currently involved in is not supportive of Israel at all in my opinion. - Jeri

The men people called terrorist Jesus called friend So I do the same And I am not called to defend man made nations under the control of the prince of this world, either.

A lot of Christians despise people here in America. Not all but a good chunk. Now show us a time in history other than the past 70 years where Jews and Christians treated each other as brothers in love.......:cool:

What I see is an increase in hateful rhetoric about Christians and Jews here in America due to people such as yourself. That is why the bible calls slander ------------> murder. Because what you are doing whether you "know it" or not is attempting to murder the reputations of a large sector of society. You are not the first. The Nazis did the same thing during WWII. Which is why Mein Kampf is your religions favorite book after the Koran. It is all about anti semitism for you people. You are anti semites. - Jeri
The men people called terrorists ,Jesus called friend!

can someone help me out here----I read the new testament----I do not recall
Jesus calling a "terrorist" "friend" Sherri is claiming that jesus liked her
comrades who slit the throats of infants?

Right there on the front sign! They name their churchs after Zion left and right. You know how the catholic churches try to name most of them after a saint? Well the born again evangelicals try to include Zion, MT Zion, Zionist, something to do with Zion ----> I don't know where you are living but it doesn't sound like the churches around me. -J
She probably lives in a Muslim neighborhood that Christians don't dare step in. LOL

She's attending, it would explain alot about her disdain for zionism - Jeri

Zionists just cannot deal with Reality. Spiritual blindness is such a sad thing to behold.

Would be even better if they would make peace with their neighbours, maybe they could put all that brainpower to good use?

Apparently the Pro- Palestinian " forgets" that Israel made " peace" with Jordan and Egypt. Considering the latter of course she overlooks that Egypt is threatening to break that agreement.

She also claims that Israel isn't " offering" enough and the Palestinians are " partners in peace" Yet when you ask her for documentation there is nobody home ( there never was) :clap2:

What a deaf and a dumb and a blind man you keep showing all of us you are! We have intl resolutions and court cases and reports by intl authorities telling all that Israel has no sovereignty rights in East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza. But the Zionists you worship refuse to leave. These men led by the prince of this world are the impediment to peace!

Now, really, it was those terrorists and their violence whose acts of terrorism led to the destruction of the temple! And you do not know who they were? They have a name. A test for Rosie, what name were they called by?

But the Grand Mufti of Islam surely was Hitlers best friend. - Jeremiah

Sherri is mistaken, Rosie.

as far as I know the one act of "violence" Jesus comitted was
the expulsion of the despised roman shill supported money-
changers in the temple court yard. I can think of no other
reported and attributed to him. The demonstration was not
entirely peaceful as reported------Jesus et all used whips and
overturned the tables and PHYSICALLY drove the money changers
away right at the HEIGHT of business----ie when jerusalem was
crowded with pilgrims--------For those like sherri who are clueless----
Jerusalem was a CENTRAL location at that time----people came there
for religions reasons and some came of business opportunities since
jewish law DISALLOWS any bar to the entry ---not only of non jews
to jerusalem but even to the central temple. Obviously with lots of tourists
(aka pilgrims) around there are lots of BUSINESS opportunities for vagabond
sellers of this and that The temple courtyard was to the HORROR of
pharisees -----turned into a flea market----AND full of roman and sadducean
corruption. got that sherri.? Jews have a documented history

as far as I know the one act of "violence" Jesus comitted was
the expulsion of the despised roman shill supported money-
changers in the temple court yard. I can think of no other
reported and attributed to him. The demonstration was not
entirely peaceful as reported------Jesus et all used whips and
overturned the tables and PHYSICALLY drove the money changers
away right at the HEIGHT of business----ie when jerusalem was
crowded with pilgrims--------For those like sherri who are clueless----
Jerusalem was a CENTRAL location at that time----people came there
for religions reasons and some came of business opportunities since
jewish law DISALLOWS any bar to the entry ---not only of non jews
to jerusalem but even to the central temple. Obviously with lots of tourists
(aka pilgrims) around there are lots of BUSINESS opportunities for vagabond
sellers of this and that The temple courtyard was to the HORROR of
pharisees -----turned into a flea market----AND full of roman and sadducean
corruption. got that sherri.? Jews have a documented history

You have given us a great picture of just how it would have been at that time! Very cool. Thanks. - Jeremiah

You do not even know those of whom I speak, and it is more than one person I am speaking of, you obviously have not read the Gospels very closely! I would tell you but that might be casting pearls before swine so I will just stop where I am!

You do not even know those of whom I speak, and it is more than one person I am speaking of, you obviously have not read the Gospels very closely! I would tell you but that might be casting pearls before swine so I will just stop where I am!

Aw c'mon sherri----DEMONSTRATE YOUR SCHOLARLY ACUMEN----
YOUR MAGNIFICENT ERUDITION........now the baby throat
slitting FRIEND OF JESUS

oh---jeremiah----I think I know-----there is a kind of story
about some other guys being crucified along with Jesus
I think there were two or three of them described as
something like common criminals. ---jesus makes
friends with them as they all die together REMEMBER?
I thought the crime of one of them was thievery

In fact crucifixtion was confined to ENEMIES OF ROME
not shoplifters---unless the guy stole something from
a ROMAN----in which case ---from the roman POV
he would be considered a terrorist----in fact
Jesus was a terrorist from the ROMAN POV
just as the Maccabees were terrorists from the
Greek POV

for the record---the adage "cast not pearls before swine"
is a typical PHARISEE USAGE--sherri has converted
TO THE ONE TRUE SECT......
(sorry sherri---they don't want you)

Point the finger at the Romans but not the Jews who arrested him and handed him over to the Romans to be executed. Quit trying to change history.

Aw c'mon sherri----DEMONSTRATE YOUR SCHOLARLY ACUMEN----
YOUR MAGNIFICENT ERUDITION........now the baby throat
slitting FRIEND OF JESUS

oh---jeremiah----I think I know-----there is a kind of story
about some other guys being crucified along with Jesus
I think there were two or three of them described as
something like common criminals. ---jesus makes
friends with them as they all die together REMEMBER?
I thought the crime of one of them was thievery

In fact crucifixtion was confined to ENEMIES OF ROME
not shoplifters---unless the guy stole something from
a ROMAN----in which case ---from the roman POV
he would be considered a terrorist----in fact
Jesus was a terrorist from the ROMAN POV
just as the Maccabees were terrorists from the
Greek POV

for the record---the adage "cast not pearls before swine"
is a typical PHARISEE USAGE--sherri has converted
TO THE ONE TRUE SECT......
(sorry sherri---they don't want you)

Sherri would benefit from a good bible study. - Jeremiah

Point the finger at the Romans but not the Jews who arrested him and handed him over to the Romans to be executed. Quit trying to change history.

BecauseIKnow,

Not only are they trying to change history, they ignore words wriiten within the Christian Bible itself, The New Testament.

The Apostle Paul's words, speaking to the Thessalonians, which illustrates Jews killed Jesus and illustrates the relationship between early Christians and Jews was strained. We learn here that the Jews killed Jesus and their own Prophets and they do not please God. And these are the words in my Bible, the Bible being the Word of God for Christians.

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

"Brothers and sisters, your experiences have been like those of God's churches in Christ that are in Judea. You suffered from the people of your own country, as they suffered from the Jews who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and forced us to leave that country. They do not please God and are against all people. They try to stop us from teaching those who are not Jews so they may be saved. By doing this, they are increasing their sins to the limit. The anger of God has come to them at last."

And we see that in 70 AD there was an uprising by the Zealots against the Roman Occupiers of Palestine (a group of Jews who believed in armed resistance to Occupation) , and the Temple was destroyed.

Sherri

BecauseIKnow,

Not only are they trying to change history, they ignore words wriiten within the Christian Bible itself, The New Testament.

The Apostle Paul's words, speaking to the Thessalonians, which illustrates Jews killed Jesus and illustrates the relationship between early Christians and Jews was strained. We learn here that the Jews killed Jesus and their own Prophets and they do not please God. And these are the words in my Bible, the Bible being the Word of God for Christians.

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

"Brothers and sisters, your experiences have been like those of God's churches in Christ that are in Judea. You suffered from the people of your own country, as they suffered from the Jews who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and forced us to leave that country. They do not please God and are against all people. They try to stop us from teaching those who are not Jews so they may be saved. By doing this, they are increasing their sins to the limit. The anger of God has come to them at last."

And we see that in 70 AD there was an uprising by the Zealots against the Roman Occupiers of Palestine (a group of Jews who believed in armed resistance to Occupation) , and the Temple was destroyed.

Sherri

I find it interesting how much Palestine today is like Palestine when Jesus lived. We have a land that is under Occupation. We have Jews forcing Christians from the land, with ethnic cleansing. And we have resistance to an Occupation that is both nonviolent resistance and armed resistance. Nonviolent resistance is action Jesus supported.

Sherri

Forum List

Back