🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

Too funny. Sherri's talents are going to waste here, folks.

Jerri

lol, false shepherds are nothing new, honey, those like you were spoken about by Jesus Himself!

Evil and filth is nothing new, either sherri-----those like you are mentioned
repeatedly in the bible and Jesus spoke words he gleaned from scriptural
writings like the good pharisee he was. Thus he mentioned shit like you.
For discussions on the writings that appear in the bible----ask Jeremiah---
She has the finest understanding of anyone who posts on the board.

Too funny. Sherri's talents are going to waste here, folks.

Jerri

lol, false shepherds are nothing new, honey, those like you were spoken about by Jesus Himself!

Evil and filth is nothing new, either sherri-----those like you are mentioned
repeatedly in the bible and Jesus spoke words he gleaned from scriptural
writings like the good pharisee he was. Thus he mentioned shit like you.
For discussions on the writings that appear in the bible----ask Jeremiah---
She has the finest understanding of anyone who posts on the board.

I do not follow false shepherds, I have the good shepherd to lead me, and I add nothing to His teachings, which is not true of Jeremiah!

The bible scriptures teach that any Christian who does not love his brother, does not love God. The Jews are our brethren. Of course Christians love the Jews. Google it. It is no big secret. In fact, our love is so strong that even when some putz like you puts up a video about a jewish youth making a joke on youtube we are not offended, moved, shaken in the least. What it does do is increase our tenacity to resist your lies, your hatred and your obvious envy of a nation prospering ( Israel ) under the hand of the Jews ( and didn't prosper until they returned and their hand once again touched it! ) I have never heard of a Christian who despised Israel or the Jews. They must be more rare than the albino deer. How could one possibly study a book that refers to Israel thousands of times throughout? And love it? Would it be possible? No. I think not. Have a nice day. - Jerri

Brother means other Christians, in The New Testament, but coming from a Zionist your spiritual blindness about Christianity is understandable.

And Jesus teaches his followers to love our neighbor as ourselves and to love God with all of our heart and our mind and our soul. And He gives believers a new command to love one another as He loved us. That points us to the cross and contemplating loving others like that and it gives us Christ life as an example of a life to follow Loving others means responding to Injustices one people inflicts on another. And opposing Injustices are expressions of love towards both the ones inflicting injustice and the victims of injustice. An Occupier who kills babies, a nation and/or individuals is never doing Gods will and others have a responsibility to confront that Injustice and expose it for what it is,, the desire is for the Injustices to cease and the ones embracing them to choose love over hate and peace over war.

I'd say anyone who can't feel the least bit of empathy for the terror children in Sderot have lived under for years now, has pretty much failed at those words in bold.

The part about how to love GOD is a direct quote from the Hebrew Bible: it's the verses recited in synagogue immediately after the Shema. OF COURSE Jesus taught that: he was teaching Pharisaic (Rabbinic) Judaism for the most part.

That 'love one another' - how can it NOT include any other human being??? GOD is the creator of ALL humanity.

So, if you cannot love the children of Sderot, where does that leave you????

Israels' greatest days are ahead of her not behind her. I am amazed when I meet people who believe otherwise. When you look at how Israel has grown, her technological ideas, inventions, advances in medicine, science, research - and then add -----------------> greatest genius minds from Silicon valley, California ---------->to Fla, to NY all moving to Israel - including around the world - wealthiest inventors owners of huge tech co in Venezuala moved to Israel and brought their companies with them? Wow!

It is going to be an inventors explosion of ideas over there, beyond what people can imagine right now I am sure! But when you put that many people together in one tiny nation all working together there is no telling where that will go. If I were an investor Israel would have to be my number one pick.

-Jeremiah

Behind Brand Israel: Israel’s recent propaganda efforts

A 21 January 2005 article in The Jewish Week explained that the “Brand Israel” campaign then is all about “fewer stories explaining the rationale for the security fence” and “more attention to scientists doing stem-cell research on the cutting edge or the young computer experts who gave the world Instant Messaging” (“Marketing A New Image, 21 January 2005). Another important group is “Israel21c.” According to its website, Israel21c’s “mission is to focus media and public attention on the 21st century Israel that exists beyond the conflict.”

Behind Brand Israel: Israel's recent propaganda efforts | The Electronic Intifada

Isn't it amazing, George? I was just thinking about this the other morning. About Israel in the 21st century and how we have not seen anything yet! The best is yet to come! And here you are telling me that Israel has a group called 21C that is dedicated to focusing media and public attention on Israelis future beyond the conflict. Now how is that for networking! That is a group I'd love to join! Perfect! Thanks for the information! - Jerri

Brother means other Christians, in The New Testament, but coming from a Zionist your spiritual blindness about Christianity is understandable.

And Jesus teaches his followers to love our neighbor as ourselves and to love God with all of our heart and our mind and our soul. And He gives believers a new command to love one another as He loved us. That points us to the cross and contemplating loving others like that and it gives us Christ life as an example of a life to follow Loving others means responding to Injustices one people inflicts on another. And opposing Injustices are expressions of love towards both the ones inflicting injustice and the victims of injustice. An Occupier who kills babies, a nation and/or individuals is never doing Gods will and others have a responsibility to confront that Injustice and expose it for what it is,, the desire is for the Injustices to cease and the ones embracing them to choose love over hate and peace over war.

I'd say anyone who can't feel the least bit of empathy for the terror children in Sderot have lived under for years now, has pretty much failed at those words in bold.

The part about how to love GOD is a direct quote from the Hebrew Bible: it's the verses recited in synagogue immediately after the Shema. OF COURSE Jesus taught that: he was teaching Pharisaic (Rabbinic) Judaism for the most part.

That 'love one another' - how can it NOT include any other human being??? GOD is the creator of ALL humanity.

Who said I felt nothing for the children in Sderot? You like to place words in my mouth I never said. I HAVE SEEN NOTHING TO PROVE YOU CARE ABOUT THEM! Your words bring instantly to my mind a 16 year old boy killed by a rocket and I hate it he died, I even searched the internet to read about what happened to him. He was on a bus and he was killed by a rocket. Of course, I feel for him. But the perspective to place his death in is that he was the one child killed by Hamas in the past 5 years and in that same 5 years Israel has killed over 522 Palestinian children. And I feel empathy for those childrens deaths too.

Oh really? For thousands of years it's been like that, Christians despised Jews until recently only in America there is such a thing as judeo-Christian 'tradition'. You won't find that much anywhere else in the world today.

The bible scriptures teach that any Christian who does not love his brother, does not love God. The Jews are our brethren. Of course Christians love the Jews. Google it. It is no big secret. In fact, our love is so strong that even when some putz like you puts up a video about a jewish youth making a joke on youtube we are not offended, moved, shaken in the least. What it does do is increase our tenacity to resist your lies, your hatred and your obvious envy of a nation prospering ( Israel ) under the hand of the Jews ( and didn't prosper until they returned and their hand once again touched it! ) I have never heard of a Christian who despised Israel or the Jews. They must be more rare than the albino deer. How could one possibly study a book that refers to Israel thousands of times throughout? And love it? Would it be possible? No. I think not. Have a nice day. - Jerri

I'll eat my hat!

-Jerri

Who said I felt nothing for the children in Sderot? You like to place words in my mouth I never said. I HAVE SEEN NOTHING TO PROVE YOU CARE ABOUT THEM! Your words bring instantly to my mind a 16 year old boy killed by a rocket and I hate it he died, I even searched the internet to read about what happened to him. He was on a bus and he was killed by a rocket. Of course, I feel for him.

try again sherri-----you have made it clear that you support terrorist attacks on Israel
and even abused your lawyerly skills at obscene sophistry in support thereof.
You are disgusting Is there some reason that you failed to describe the
incident as "TARGETING CHILDREN" AND "MURDER OF A CHILD"??
In fact----such words are appropriate for the event in question -----and---
not for the deaths of children who die in RETURN FIRE As a "lawyer"
you know that as fact but as a "lawyer" you lie in support of the FILTH
OF YOUR CREED

Love One Another is to love all children yet I have repeatedly witnessed people on this board crying over the children of Hamas while feeling justified in murdering the children of Israelis! How can this be? How can these people rejoice over the murder of any child? That is not holiness! That is satanic! Whatever is teaching people to rejoice over bloodshed is surely straight from hell. God is love, not all this terrorist Jihad Murder INC Stuff!

-Jerri

Oh really? For thousands of years it's been like that, Christians despised Jews until recently only in America there is such a thing as judeo-Christian 'tradition'. You won't find that much anywhere else in the world today.

Of course the bible mentions the Jews, the whole front part of the book was stolen from them!

Seriously? The whole front part of the book called the bible was stolen by the Jews?! Are you seriously trying to make such a claim? This beats all! How in the world could the Jews steal a book that was written by them, about them, for them from the very beginning? Are you kidding me? You have taken the cake with this one! - Jerri

Of course the bible mentions the Jews, the whole front part of the book was stolen from them!

Seriously? The whole front part of the book called the bible was stolen by the Jews?! Are you seriously trying to make such a claim? This beats all! How in the world could the Jews steal a book that was written by them, about them, for them from the very beginning? Are you kidding me? You have taken the cake with this one! - Jerri

jerry, you misread, I said that the front portion of the bible is stolen from the Jews.

I'll eat my hat!

-Jerri

If that is what you want to do, who am I to stop you? Sherri

Marge---in the lexicon of christians of the nazi persuasion like sherri---
the word Pharisee is as "dirty" as is "zionist" In fact " pharisaical" came
to CONOTE----a kind of unfeeling judgemental and "LEGALISTIC" style
in the english lexicon based on the libel which was mindlessly accepted
by masses of unlettered christians---historically. Sherri is not going to
give up her concept simply because it is false and illogical. She was
bred on it. and she NEEDS IT ---her creed DEPENDS ON LIBELS

Love One Another is to love all children yet I have repeatedly witnessed people on this board crying over the children of Hamas while feeling justified in murdering the children of Israelis! How can this be? How can these people rejoice over the murder of any child? That is not holiness! That is satanic! Whatever is teaching people to rejoice over bloodshed is surely straight from hell. God is love, not all this terrorist Jihad Murder INC Stuff!

-Jerri

I think there is a reason Jesus does not say love all children, I do not think such a thing is possible for an individual to do. I do not think we even love one person the way we are called to do, we fall short of even that. As for justifying the killing of children, I suggest you take it up with posters doing that. I am not seeing anyone doing that. I do not support killing in any circumstance whatsoever and I never killed anyone and I do not even have a gun. Owning a gun to me is a person wanting an excuse to kill someone.

But you are wrong about that.

Have you ever heard of history? Christians despised Jews and hated them in their teachings, of course for many reasons too.

jerry, you misread, I said that the front portion of the bible is stolen from the Jews.

But how could Jews who wrote the new testament steal their own book ------->The Old Testament - Torah - Wouldn't they have a right to put those two books together, Ima? Sure they would. Just like you have the Sunah of Islam, the haddiths, you have the Koran but in different books. Different time periods, right? - J.

In the christian world if you are called a "true zionist" it is the highest compliment, it is almost the equivalent of saying a "serious christian" so it is very bizarre to me to hear Sherri equate the title zionist to something bad. It is not! - Jerri

Have you ever heard of history? Christians despised Jews and hated them in their teachings, of course for many reasons too.

You cannot be a christian and despise man here on earth! Any man much less your own brethren. Ridiculous. It is not possible according to the word and yet your people, Sherri? Have turned it into an art form!

In the christian world if you are called a "true zionist" it is the highest compliment, it is almost the equivalent of saying a "serious christian" so it is very bizarre to me to hear Sherri equate the title zionist to something bad. It is not! - Jerri

Where I live Christians do not call themselves Zionists, they see that as adding something to the teachings of Jesus that is not there. I have literally been asking around at church and my Bible studies (even my Interdenominational Bible Study) and have found not one single Christian who even knows of a Christian calling themself a Zionist. So, it is certainly not a compliment among the Christian community I live amongst. Sherri

Forum List

Back