🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

So much energy wasted on hating the success of Israel when they could be busy working on their own futures. It is a real shame. - Jeremiah
The very reason they are so anti Semetic is because it's always the loosers and garbage of humanity that blames the Jews for the miserable useless lives they lead.

Yes and it is easier to blame someone else than to accept responsibility for what you do for your own society.

For instance, the holocaust. The Jewish people are a people who set up memorials, remembrances, there is a day for everything! They carefully documented everything including before they were taken away in Warsaw, Poland.

They even buried a time capsule to be found later to tell their stories. I was reading about it today. They have kept the memory of their people perfectly preserved through documentation, photography, holocaust museums, all the historical documentation and this is to their credit they are so thorough a people!

So tender hearted a people that they value their heritage so greatly! I wish to God all nationalities felt that way but unfortunately most do not. So again, it is a matter of laziness and envy and stupidity, ultimately. They cannot stand seeing a people more dignified, civilized and caring for their own than they are themselves. It is a reminder of how miserable they truly are! - Jeremiah

It reminds me of the Napoleon story of his impression with the Jewish people

He once was traveling through a small Jewish town in Europe.

He entered a synagogue.

There he saw an incredible sight. Men and women weeping.

They were sitting on the floor on small stools holding candles while reading from books.

The synagogue had an elaborate chandelier but only a few candles were lit. If not for the small candle lights the magnificent synagogue would have been in complete darkness.

It was a gloomy and sad sight to behold.

Napoleon asked why the people were weeping and wanted to know what misfortune had happened here.

An enlightened Jewish French officer told him that nothing new and terrible had happened. The Jewish people had a custom to gather once a year on a day called the ninth day of Av, the day that marks the destruction of the Jewish people's Temple.

Twice they built a magnificent Temple in Jerusalem and both were destroyed.

After their second Temple was destroyed the people were scattered all over the world and sold as slaves.

Some escaped and built their homes world over.

Somehow the Jewish people exist without their country and their Temple.

In order to commemorate these sad events they gather once a year in synagogue. There they fast, pray, and read sad prophetic writings concerning the destruction of their Temple and land. What we see in this town is happening in all Jewish communities.

Napoleon inquired as to how many years have they been doing this and was told it was over 2000 years.

Upon hearing this Napoleon exclaimed, "Certainly a people which has mourned the loss of their Temple for so long will survive to see it rebuilt!"

^^^^

Why is it in your mind non jews are envious, stupid and lazy. But Jews are more civilized, more dignified and caring than others?

You realize something's wrong with you? Are you insane?

I do not say ALL gentiles are envious, stupid and lazy but rather those who seem so focused on what the Jews are doing, what they have, that they have been given, etc. There seems to be much unhealthy interest ( envy really ) over what should be and what actually IS Only "Israeli business" and no one elses.

In other words, What is it to you what another man does with his own property? You see?

On the matter of being more civilized, dignified or caring, I am neither the first nor the last to recognize it. I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who wrote in a letter, I have found the Jews to be the most civilized of people. Jefferson is said to be one of the most intelligent presidents our nation has ever been blessed with so I'm in good company in having taken a notice to it. I believe they demonstrate the virtues of patience about as well as your people demonstrate their inability to show gratitude for all the Israelis have done for them. Free medical care, water, much you have taken for granted as the Israelis owe you nothing. Yet they drop flyers telling Gazans to evacuate before they come in and tell me what other air force on earth would do such a thing for their enemy who has vowed to wipe them off the face of the earth? Who else would do such a thing?

More dignified? Yes. More civilized? No question. More caring for others? Most definitely. Ask the NY survivors of Superstorm Sandy. Israel is the ONLY nation who came to their aid. THE ONLY.

- Jeremiah

The very reason they are so anti Semetic is because it's always the loosers and garbage of humanity that blames the Jews for the miserable useless lives they lead.

Yes and it is easier to blame someone else than to accept responsibility for what you do for your own society.

For instance, the holocaust. The Jewish people are a people who set up memorials, remembrances, there is a day for everything! They carefully documented everything including before they were taken away in Warsaw, Poland.

They even buried a time capsule to be found later to tell their stories. I was reading about it today. They have kept the memory of their people perfectly preserved through documentation, photography, holocaust museums, all the historical documentation and this is to their credit they are so thorough a people!

So tender hearted a people that they value their heritage so greatly! I wish to God all nationalities felt that way but unfortunately most do not. So again, it is a matter of laziness and envy and stupidity, ultimately. They cannot stand seeing a people more dignified, civilized and caring for their own than they are themselves. It is a reminder of how miserable they truly are! - Jeremiah

He entered a synagogue.

They were sitting on the floor on small stools holding candles while reading from books.

The synagogue had an elaborate chandelier but only a few candles were lit. If not for the small candle lights the magnificent synagogue would have been in complete darkness.

Napoleon asked why the people were weeping and wanted to know what misfortune had happened here.

An enlightened Jewish French officer told him that nothing new and terrible had happened. The Jewish people had a custom to gather once a year on a day called the ninth day of Av, the day that marks the destruction of the Jewish people's Temple.

After their second Temple was destroyed the people were scattered all over the world and sold as slaves.

In order to commemorate these sad events they gather once a year in synagogue. There they fast, pray, and read sad prophetic writings concerning the destruction of their Temple and land. What we see in this town is happening in all Jewish communities.

Napoleon inquired as to how many years have they been doing this and was told it was over 2000 years.

Upon hearing this Napoleon exclaimed, "Certainly a people which has mourned the loss of their Temple for so long will survive to see it rebuilt!"

What a magnificent story you have shared! Thank you very much! I agree with Napoleon, they shall surely see it rebuilt. Long Live Israel. - Jeremiah

He entered a synagogue.

What a magnificent story you have shared! Thank you very much! I agree with Napoleon, they shall surely see it rebuilt. Long Live Israel. - Jeremiah

t2030.gif

Let it be!
t0803.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^

Why is it in your mind non jews are envious, stupid and lazy. But Jews are more civilized, more dignified and caring than others?

This person, who first claimed to be a man, and now, a woman, is first and foremost a Zionist!

And he she or it thinks he she or it is a Christian, too, and read what he she or it writes and you will understand why it is not possible for a person to be both a Christian and a Zionist.

Such a mixture produces this he she or it thing here!

^^^^

This person, who first claimed to be a man, and now, a woman, is first and foremost a Zionist!

And he she or it thinks he she or it is a Christian, too, and read what he she or it writes and you will understand why it is not possible for a person to be both a Christian and a Zionist.

I was very clear from the beginning I chose the s/n Jeremiah for the significance of his message and the hour America faces right now. I never claimed to be a man and did indeed correct the first person who addressed me as a "he" and let them know I am a woman who wanted to write anonymously - no emphasis on my being a woman, hello? Nevertheless I made a point of mentioning it as I didn't wish to deceive anyone either. Yes! Some writers do not want the profile page, signatures, avatars & prefer it this way and I happen to be one of them! I am free to be me as I wish to be! A novel Idea to some of you Muslim women I am sure but NEVERTHELESS...............don't hate me because I exercise my rights to do so freely!

I am proud to be a Zionist and a Christian woman. The two are synonymous. There is no such thing as a Christian who is not a Zionist. The very idea of a Christian not being a Zionist is preposterous and laughable which is why the people on this board detected your hypocrisy immediately, Sherri!

Anyone who is anti zionist is definitely anti - God. Glad I could bring you up to speed on that one. Any time. Cheers! - "Jeremiah"

Last edited:
^^^^

It is always good to hear that from the opposition. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to have to guess what I was!! Much appreciated, Sherri! - Jerri!

Jeremiah----you is a girl? gee----I was impressed with your
knowlege of the bible-----for A BOY-----for a girl---well----you and I both know girls are a lot better at -----well----

a personal story-----I have four brothers----I never had problems swallowing books whole from about age nine--
but my brothers would rather MAKE UP A FAKE BOOK --and
write a BOOK REPORT on it than read a book. They were so
good at the ruse that they alway pulled an "A" doing it.
Thus I was impressed at your knowlege----and now---well---
you are still good at it---but you ARE A GIRL

Jeremiah is my nick name for my husband who tends to see
---THE DARK SIDE---politically ... and otherwise

He entered a synagogue.

Remember Menashe.

Jeremiah----you is a girl? gee----I was impressed with your
knowlege of the bible-----for A BOY-----for a girl---well----you and I both know girls are a lot better at -----well----

a personal story-----I have four brothers----I never had problems swallowing books whole from about age nine--
but my brothers would rather MAKE UP A FAKE BOOK --and
write a BOOK REPORT on it than read a book. They were so
good at the ruse that they alway pulled an "A" doing it.
Thus I was impressed at your knowlege----and now---well---
you are still good at it---but you ARE A GIRL

Jeremiah is my nick name for my husband who tends to see
---THE DARK SIDE---politically ... and otherwise

I am a book worm, Rosie. I love reading and I always buy my books so I can read them numerous times. Your brothers sound pretty creative there! lol! About choosing a male screen name. Like your husband, I tend to see the dark side politically and otherwise so Jeremiah is definitely an appropriate nickname for him....... as well as for me in my writings. I write poetry and have been told that I really lean towards the DARK SIDE in that too.

I should mention - - > I saw the board back many months ago. A friend sent me a link to invite me to write. I ususally write on a much smaller board. This was like diving into the ocean for someone like me it looked overwhelming. Some of the threads still... would not be for me. Looks like bar scene and women looked like the vulnerable target to me. Some of those threads are downright scandalous! ha... Didn't want to get caught up in all that so I opted for the Jeremiah name which is male.

But then I thought if a woman starts hitting on me I am going to feel even weirder so I better get that out there that I'm a girl and not a guy! lol... Oh brother.. the things we do to avoid stuff! G-d deliver me from STUFF. I think I'll call myself Jerri from now on. Problem solved. - Jerri

^^^^

I was very clear from the beginning I chose the s/n Jeremiah for the significance of his message and the hour America faces right now. I never claimed to be a man and did indeed correct the first person who addressed me as a "he" and let them know I am a woman who wanted to write anonymously - no emphasis on my being a woman, hello? Nevertheless I made a point of mentioning it as I didn't wish to deceive anyone either. Yes! Some writers do not want the profile page, signatures, avatars & prefer it this way and I happen to be one of them! I am free to be me as I wish to be! A novel Idea to some of you Muslim women I am sure but NEVERTHELESS...............don't hate me because I exercise my rights to do so freely!

I am proud to be a Zionist and a Christian woman. The two are synonymous. There is no such thing as a Christian who is not a Zionist. The very idea of a Christian not being a Zionist is preposterous and laughable which is why the people on this board detected your hypocrisy immediately, Sherri!

Anyone who is anti zionist is definitely anti - God. Glad I could bring you up to speed on that one. Any time. Cheers! - "Jeremiah"

lol

^^^^

Can you just imagine Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," standing up in front of the Christian Zionists (of which there are millions in this country) and spouting off her nonsense. They would look at Frau Sherri like some creature from outer space, and can you imagine what they would think of her if they found out that she is not interested at all in the persecution and murder of all the Christians by her Muslim friends.

lol
Well we all know that those who don't condemn what the Muslims are doing to others in the name of their religion must be anti-God. I guess these two characters, Frau Sherri and her sidekick BecauseIKnowNothing, are disgusted that there are millions of good Christians in the U.S. who consider themselves Zionists. So, Frau Sherri, you can laugh as much as you like, but any good Christian reading your posts and realizing that you don't condemn on any other forum what your Muslim friends are doing to Christians would not consider you to be a good Christian. They would probably view you as a Muslim convert who hates the Jews and, of course, hates the Christians for sticking up for the Jews. I would imagine that many of the readers wonder why Frau Sherri spends her entire life castigating the Jews and Israel and closes her eyes to what is happening to Christians by Muslims. Does anyone actually believe that Frau Sherri, "the supposedly good Christian woman," ever reads the reports coming from the Christian organizations in Muslim countries saying what is happening to their fellow Christians there?

lol
Well we all know that those who don't condemn what the Muslims are doing to others in the name of their religion must be anti-God. I guess these two characters, Frau Sherri and her sidekick BecauseIKnowNothing, are disgusted that there are millions of good Christians in the U.S. who consider themselves Zionists. So, Frau Sherri, you can laugh as much as you like, but any good Christian reading your posts and realizing that you don't condemn on any other forum what your Muslim friends are doing to Christians would not consider you to be a good Christian. They would probably view you as a Muslim convert who hates the Jews and, of course, hates the Christians for sticking up for the Jews. I would imagine that many of the readers wonder why Frau Sherri spends her entire life castigating the Jews and Israel and closes her eyes to what is happening to Christians by Muslims. Does anyone actually believe that Frau Sherri, "the supposedly good Christian woman," ever reads the reports coming from the Christian organizations in Muslim countries saying what is happening to their fellow Christians there?

I do not know Sherri but from what she has written I find her claims quite unbelievable. Instead of attacking these Jewish people she should be defending them and using her time to help build Israel up with her hands instead of trying to tear her down. She appears to be very angry to me. If her husband is an Iranian Muslim and is angry at Israel it may be she has decided to leave the faith she used to have in order to align herself with her husband? I really do not know, I am guessing, but whatever it is I believe that Sherri has a conscience in there that is speaking to her and telling her to fess up! - Jerri

I do not know Sherri but from what she has written I find her claims quite unbelievable. Instead of attacking these Jewish people she should be defending them and using her time to help build Israel up with her hands instead of trying to tear her down. She appears to be very angry to me. If her husband is an Iranian Muslim and is angry at Israel it may be she has decided to leave the faith she used to have in order to align herself with her husband? I really do not know, I am guessing, but whatever it is I believe that Sherri has a conscience in there that is speaking to her and telling her to fess up! - Jerri

What the hell are you talking about? You make if as if its a conspiracy if someone criticizes Israel. So I have to have an Iranian Muslim husband to be able to criticize Israel? You're something else........:cuckoo:

What the hell are you talking about? You make if as if its a conspiracy if someone criticizes Israel. So I have to have an Iranian Muslim husband to be able to criticize Israel? You're something else........:cuckoo:
You are allowed to have 4 Iranian husbands, Bob.

Forum List

Back