🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

In Lips case, it's the hIspanic Defense Force. :D

Ima, are you implying you do not like Hispanic people either? Who do you like? Just curious here!

No, I like beaners (see? I even have a cute little name for them). But I do have a general dislike for warmongering theists. Which is pretty much anyone who believes in god.

So anyone who believes in God is a warmonger to you? How did you come to that one? What about Islam? Do you see them as being warmongers?

Ima, are you implying you do not like Hispanic people either? Who do you like? Just curious here!

No, I like beaners (see? I even have a cute little name for them). But I do have a general dislike for warmongering theists. Which is pretty much anyone who believes in god.

So anyone who believes in God is a warmonger to you? How did you come to that one? What about Islam? Do you see them as being warmongers?

All religions are about conquering and converting, so as to subjugate the people to their will. There's a religious war going on between Islam, Judaism and Christianity right now. Or haven't you noticed?

All religions are about conquering and converting, so as to subjugate the people to their will. There's a religious war going on between Islam, Judaism and Christianity right now. Or haven't you noticed?

Yes.

Yes.

The differences being that the Jews do not proseletyse others, Judaism is not at war with Christianity nor is Christianity at war with Judaism, Ima. Therefore, the claim that Judaism or Christianity is seeing to conquer anyone in order to convert must be called a false claim.

On the other hand the claim applies clearly to Islam and therein you are 100% correct concerning the nature, the motives, the consequences of such an unchecked religion - as Islam.

-Jeremiah

Yes.

The differences being that the Jews do not proseletyse others, Judaism is not at war with Christianity nor is Christianity at war with Judaism, Ima. Therefore, the claim that Judaism or Christianity is seeing to conquer anyone in order to convert must be called a false claim.

On the other hand the claim applies clearly to Islam and therein you are 100% correct concerning the nature, the motives, the consequences of such an unchecked religion - as Islam.

-Jeremiah

Are western Jews and Christians the only ones you are aware of?

-Jeremiah

Are western Jews and Christians the only ones you are aware of?

No.
On the continent of Africa, the elderly jews in Russia, also Ethiopia still almost 4,000 need to return to Israel yet ( aliyah ) I know the tribes basically two in Israel today I will not name for you as it is holy and you shouldn't cast your pearls before what Jesus called, Swine. This isn't calling you a pig by any means but you shouldn't be given the opportunity to trample upon something holy by saying something about it out of ignorance either. To be simple it is as one group would be priests and the other singers & writers then there are the Israelites ( all others ) that is more than enough evidence and yes I have met Christians from all over the world, same goes for the Jewish people, also atheists, agnostics, Hindus, Muslims, many other people too. Yep. Met alot of folks. - Jeremiah

Yes.

-Jeremiah

Judaism is trying to conquer Palestine. Christians are helping because they need armageddon there so that Jesus can come back and save them. Jews are trying to conquer the US Christian political class. And Christians are trying to dominate both muslims and jews.

BIK Buddhist. LOOOOOL. On what Alternate Universe.
I had a Muslim friend who converted to Budhism, he used to hang out at my place often. One day I was at work and I got a call from a family member "there is a homeless guy in your house, sitting squatted on a pillow with something in his hands and chanting this strange song 'nam yo ho rengeh kyo' over and over again....should I call the police?"

I always remind him of it and we laugh over it. Ha ha ha.

-Jeremiah

Judaism is trying to conquer Palestine. Christians are helping because they need armageddon there so that Jesus can come back and save them. Jews are trying to conquer the US Christian political class. And Christians are trying to dominate both muslims and jews.
Palestine is Jewish ancestral land. You cannot conquer what belongs to you first. Duh.

-Jeremiah

Palestine is Jewish ancestral land. You cannot conquer what belongs to you first. Duh.

Actually, I was watching a NatGeo program last night about hunter gatherer societies that lived in that region before religion ever existed and they seemed to have possibly invented religion back 11,000 years ago just after the last ice age. So my question is: when are the Jewish squatters leaving? :D

Actually, I was watching a NatGeo program last night about hunter gatherer societies that lived in that region before religion ever existed and they seemed to have possibly invented religion back 11,000 years ago just after the last ice age. So my question is: when are the Jewish squatters leaving? :D

The Jews are not leaving. They are staying and they will continue to stay until the end of time because the land belongs to them. All of it. -Jeremiah

The zoroastrians do not seek converts either ----nor
do Hindus

I should have made the distinction in my earlier reply that while the Jews do not convert others Christians do indeed preach the gospel, give their testimonies, lead others to Christ. With the exception of the actions of the RCC during the Inquisitions, etc. the official teaching of the bible would condemn any forced conversion or harm threatened to coerce someone to do such a thing.

Just needed to add that into it.

Jeremiah

Forum List

Back