🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

Palestine is Jewish ancestral land. You cannot conquer what belongs to you first. Duh.

Actually, I was watching a NatGeo program last night about hunter gatherer societies that lived in that region before religion ever existed and they seemed to have possibly invented religion back 11,000 years ago just after the last ice age. So my question is: when are the Jewish squatters leaving? :D

The Jews are not leaving. They are staying and they will continue to stay until the end of time because the land belongs to them. All of it. -Jeremiah

It's people like you who are part of the problem and are going to get israel nuke. Did you know?

Actually, I was watching a NatGeo program last night about hunter gatherer societies that lived in that region before religion ever existed and they seemed to have possibly invented religion back 11,000 years ago just after the last ice age. So my question is: when are the Jewish squatters leaving? :D

The Jews are not leaving. They are staying and they will continue to stay until the end of time because the land belongs to them. All of it. -Jeremiah

It's people like you who are part of the problem and are going to get israel nuke. Did you know?

And there are hundreds and hundreds of millions more, just like me. Get used to it, Ima.

-Jeremiah

How is it that Ima equates the very idea of Israel standing forever with a nuclear end for Israel? Can anyone explain that?

My bible does not predict a nuclear holocaust for Israel. My bible predicts a nuclear holocaust for her enemies. So if your nations name falls around her borders? I'd consider you telling YOUR people it would be a good idea to vacate the area. Like pronto. - Jeremiah

Judaism is trying to conquer Palestine. Christians are helping because they need armageddon there so that Jesus can come back and save them. Jews are trying to conquer the US Christian political class. And Christians are trying to dominate both muslims and jews.
Palestine is Jewish ancestral land. You cannot conquer what belongs to you first. Duh.

The Jews are the last people, state, tribe, and culture that existed in the land. Before them it was the Caananites, and not only are they an extinct people but the Jews mixed with them when they arrived in the promised land to establish their kingdom. Despite everything that happened, Jews maintained a presence throughout the millennia in Israel however big or small it was is as irrelevant as saying there are less native Americans than white Europeans in the USA. It is still their ancestral land. You get it? Or do you want to claim that the USA was never native American land but land that belonged to the hominids tens of thousands of years before? Ha ha ha

Last edited:

Yes, all of it, and as promised!

truncatedmap.jpg

Promised by whom?

How is it that Ima equates the very idea of Israel standing forever with a nuclear end for Israel? Can anyone explain that?

My bible does not predict a nuclear holocaust for Israel. My bible predicts a nuclear holocaust for her enemies. So if your nations name falls around her borders? I'd consider you telling YOUR people it would be a good idea to vacate the area. Like pronto. - Jeremiah
Ima keeps talking about Israel getting nuked as though it's a personal fantasy. But then again, most Pali supporters engage in these kinds of fantasies, in one way or another. One will dream of Israel collapsing internally, while the other dreams of an economic collapse, while others like Iran's IslamoNazis speak of "Muslim nations uniting and destroying Israel once and for all", some salivate over "the end of US support for Israel", and some even speak of Israel falling internally due to Arab demographic explosion.

If I had a dollar for every time one of them mentally masturbated to the demise or destruction of Israel I would be richer than Bill Gates.

truncatedmap.jpg

Yes! ALL OF IT!

Ima keeps talking about Israel getting nuked as though it's a personal fantasy. But then again, most Pali supporters engage in these kinds of fantasies, in one way or another. One will dream of Israel collapsing internally, while the other dreams of an economic collapse, while others like Iran's IslamoNazis speak of "Muslim nations uniting and destroying Israel once and for all", some salivate over "the end of US support for Israel", and some even speak of Israel falling internally due to Arab demographic explosion.

If I had a dollar for every time one of them mentally masturbated to the demise or destruction of Israel I would be richer than Bill Gates.

So much energy wasted on hating the success of Israel when they could be busy working on their own futures. It is a real shame. - Jeremiah

The differences being that the Jews do not proseletyse others, Judaism is not at war with Christianity nor is Christianity at war with Judaism, Ima. Therefore, the claim that Judaism or Christianity is seeing to conquer anyone in order to convert must be called a false claim.

On the other hand the claim applies clearly to Islam and therein you are 100% correct concerning the nature, the motives, the consequences of such an unchecked religion - as Islam.

-Jeremiah

Are western Jews and Christians the only ones you are aware of?

No.
On the continent of Africa, the elderly jews in Russia, also Ethiopia still almost 4,000 need to return to Israel yet ( aliyah ) I know the tribes basically two in Israel today I will not name for you as it is holy and you shouldn't cast your pearls before what Jesus called, Swine. This isn't calling you a pig by any means but you shouldn't be given the opportunity to trample upon something holy by saying something about it out of ignorance either. To be simple it is as one group would be priests and the other singers & writers then there are the Israelites ( all others ) that is more than enough evidence and yes I have met Christians from all over the world, same goes for the Jewish people, also atheists, agnostics, Hindus, Muslims, many other people too. Yep. Met alot of folks. - Jeremiah

I didn't understand a single thing you said, and I know the tribes already, they aren't holy secrets.........:cool:

Are western Jews and Christians the only ones you are aware of?

No.
On the continent of Africa, the elderly jews in Russia, also Ethiopia still almost 4,000 need to return to Israel yet ( aliyah ) I know the tribes basically two in Israel today I will not name for you as it is holy and you shouldn't cast your pearls before what Jesus called, Swine. This isn't calling you a pig by any means but you shouldn't be given the opportunity to trample upon something holy by saying something about it out of ignorance either. To be simple it is as one group would be priests and the other singers & writers then there are the Israelites ( all others ) that is more than enough evidence and yes I have met Christians from all over the world, same goes for the Jewish people, also atheists, agnostics, Hindus, Muslims, many other people too. Yep. Met alot of folks. - Jeremiah

I didn't understand a single thing you said, and I know the tribes already, they aren't holy secrets.........:cool:

If you didn't understand a thing I said than maybe you better disregard my comment on the pearls. - Jeremiah

Rosie would know what I am referring to by saying one begins with a C and the other begins with an L. Most people have never heard of it. I'm not writing about it on a message board however. - J.

Rosie would know what I am referring to by saying one begins with a C and the other begins with an L. Most people have never heard of it. I'm not writing about it on a message board however. - J.

C and L? Why is such a secret to you? Chris and Lindy? Christ something? Lol

So much energy wasted on hating the success of Israel when they could be busy working on their own futures. It is a real shame. - Jeremiah
The very reason they are so anti Semetic is because it's always the loosers and garbage of humanity that blames the Jews for the miserable useless lives they lead.

The very reason they are so anti Semetic is because it's always the loosers and garbage of humanity that blames the Jews for the miserable useless lives they lead.

Yes and it is easier to blame someone else than to accept responsibility for what you do for your own society.

For instance, the holocaust. The Jewish people are a people who set up memorials, remembrances, there is a day for everything! They carefully documented everything including before they were taken away in Warsaw, Poland.

They even buried a time capsule to be found later to tell their stories. I was reading about it today. They have kept the memory of their people perfectly preserved through documentation, photography, holocaust museums, all the historical documentation and this is to their credit they are so thorough a people!

So tender hearted a people that they value their heritage so greatly! I wish to God all nationalities felt that way but unfortunately most do not. So again, it is a matter of laziness and envy and stupidity, ultimately. They cannot stand seeing a people more dignified, civilized and caring for their own than they are themselves. It is a reminder of how miserable they truly are! - Jeremiah

^^^^

Why is it in your mind non jews are envious, stupid and lazy. But Jews are more civilized, more dignified and caring than others?

You realize something's wrong with you? Are you insane?

^^^^

Why is it in your mind non jews are envious, stupid and lazy. But Jews are more civilized, more dignified and caring than others?

They were discussing the anti-Semitic, Jew hating trash. Carry on.

^^^^

They were discussing the anti-Semitic, Jew hating trash. Carry on.
Maybe it was a Fruedian Slip? Oops, he was a Jew as well. How about an Abdulian Slip? By the way, did you know Freud was a Muslim? Now that's better. Islamicize it baby!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back