🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

Israels' greatest days are ahead of her not behind her. I am amazed when I meet people who believe otherwise. When you look at how Israel has grown, her technological ideas, inventions, advances in medicine, science, research - and then add -----------------> greatest genius minds from Silicon valley, California ---------->to Fla, to NY all moving to Israel - including around the world - wealthiest inventors owners of huge tech co in Venezuala moved to Israel and brought their companies with them? Wow!

It is going to be an inventors explosion of ideas over there, beyond what people can imagine right now I am sure! But when you put that many people together in one tiny nation all working together there is no telling where that will go. If I were an investor Israel would have to be my number one pick.

-Jeremiah

Behind Brand Israel: Israel’s recent propaganda efforts

A 21 January 2005 article in The Jewish Week explained that the “Brand Israel” campaign then is all about “fewer stories explaining the rationale for the security fence” and “more attention to scientists doing stem-cell research on the cutting edge or the young computer experts who gave the world Instant Messaging” (“Marketing A New Image, 21 January 2005). Another important group is “Israel21c.” According to its website, Israel21c’s “mission is to focus media and public attention on the 21st century Israel that exists beyond the conflict.”

Behind Brand Israel: Israel's recent propaganda efforts | The Electronic Intifada
Behind Brand Intifada, a garbage website that spreads lies and false propoganda, bought and paid for by Islamists and terrorists.

How does a Christian like Jeramiah become so brainwashed to believe God told him to support the Jews, even though they humailate his God, they don't believe in him and their own God threatened to destroy all their people many times and ended the covenant with them long ago?

Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV - ????? ??? - The Crucifixion of Yeshu - YouTube

That God isn't falling off his throne if some jewish or gentile kid decides to make a mock movie of Yeshua! Capeesh? It just doesn't even register on the radar here because people are individuals and as such we are all capable of doing things that may offend others. So what??! Big deal!!

The great news ( and I know this will just thrill you unless your sect is Wahabi ) is that Jews and Christians do not kill others when our books are burnt, when videos are made making fun of our faith, when some newspaper prints a cartoon about Jesus or Abraham, when someone insults one of our prophets? Nope.

We do not fall apart, in fact because we know that we actually do serve the One true God ( unlike you followers of the moon rock god ) we are quite certain He can handle it!!! lol! Seriously! He doesn't need our help! He actually is able to run His Kingdom without any assistance in the judging department! Isn't that great news? Here is some more great news, BecauseyouDon'tknow.......... You can switch sides and join the good guys by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today. There is hope for you yet!

-Jeremiah

Would be even better if they would make peace with their neighbours, maybe they could put all that brainpower to good use?
That would be the equivalent of changing the nature of an organism.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=gAKE6MwVqyA&feature=fvwrel]The most succinct, powerful indictment of Islam in the modern world that I have seen. - YouTube[/ame]

How does a Christian like Jeramiah become so brainwashed to believe God told him to support the Jews, even though they humailate his God, they don't believe in him and their own God threatened to destroy all their people many times and ended the covenant with them long ago?

Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV - ????? ??? - The Crucifixion of Yeshu - YouTube

That God isn't falling off his throne if some jewish or gentile kid decides to make a mock movie of Yeshua! Capeesh? It just doesn't even register on the radar here because people are individuals and as such we are all capable of doing things that may offend others. So what??! Big deal!!

The great news ( and I know this will just thrill you unless your sect is Wahabi ) is that Jews and Christians do not kill others when our books are burnt, when videos are made making fun of our faith, when some newspaper prints a cartoon about Jesus or Abraham, when someone insults one of our prophets? Nope.

We do not fall apart, in fact because we know that we actually do serve the One true God ( unlike you followers of the moon rock god ) we are quite certain He can handle it!!! lol! Seriously! He doesn't need our help! He actually is able to run His Kingdom without any assistance in the judging department! Isn't that great news? Here is some more great news, BecauseyouDon'tknow.......... You can switch sides and join the good guys by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today. There is hope for you yet!

-Jeremiah

That's hilarious, the thousands of years christians have killed jews but of course they're together. And of course you're bigoted towards Muslims. You evangelist christians are the dumbest fucking people on the planet, God is probably looking down and deciding when he's going to destroy you with an earthquake you morons. LOL.....I have to go now.

-Jeremiah
Jeremiah, you have to understand. These feeble attempts are to change or influence the overwhelming support for Israel that exists in the US and especially among Christian Americans. They think people don't realize that Muslims are persecuting, committing genocide and killing Christians all over the globe, while Israel is a bastion of coexistence and tolerance.

We don't give a shit. Another slaphappy Jew going off about how in his mind Israel is the best, best economy, best military, best people, best land. We get it, you're a supremacist, in other words a Zionist. Go move to Israel for Gods sake.
Donkey boy doesn't get it.

No it isn't fake, you liar. It's an Israeli show. It's clearly in Hebrew. And which God Jroc? LOL, the one that punished the Israelites? Remember the bible verse where God says you people are the most stubborn people and if it wasn't for Moses he would have wiped you all out? LMAO

No it isn't fake, you liar. It's an Israeli show. It's clearly in Hebrew. And which God Jroc? LOL, the one that punished the Israelites? Remember the bible verse where God says you people are the most stubborn people and if it wasn't for Moses he would have wiped you all out? LMAO

Yes, it IS in Hebrew.

It IS Israeli.

However, it was in no way published on an Israeli newschannel, like people say. Most likely somebody's livingroom or kitchen, and pretended it to be authorized for publicity on Israel's first channel.

It's fake because the logo is on the left side, while originally on the Education first channel the logo is on the right.

So, who put that tube and lied about it being an israeli "show"? I dunno.

But that's not something I need to ask myself, but you who accept it without question.

Looks like you have some question to ask, BIK.

And yet while most people have not perhaps not yet realized that by Europe and America driving away their wealthiest citizens with communist fascist tax rip offs, nationalizing, takeover, Israel is the benificiery of the most brilliant and successful ( in highest tax bracket also ) and so American / European losses are Israels gain.

I believe the results of this will be unprecedented. I predict Israel will surely look back on these days as her lean days for the wealth that is just ahead for her. It would be impossible for this not to be the outcome of such a merger of genius /wealth/investors in one small nation such as they are. Extraordinary days ahead for her. - Jeremiah

-Jeremiah
Jeremiah, you have to understand. These feeble attempts are to change or influence the overwhelming support for Israel that exists in the US and especially among Christian Americans. They think people don't realize that Muslims are persecuting, committing genocide and killing Christians all over the globe, while Israel is a bastion of coexistence and tolerance.

the lust for Jewish / Christian blood and they never get enough of it. You'd think they might stop for a minute and ask themselves why they are murdering the people of God and then expect him to reward them for it? He will reward them alright! With hell eternal! That is how he will reward their acts of atrocity against Jews and Christians an all victims of Islam. Its coming! - Jeremiah

Last edited:
But I believe in the future they will consider other ways to handle conflicts as the way they have been handling them has not resolved anything. It has allowed them a holding pattern - some semblence of peace but it definitely isn't the best situation at present. I believe in the future you'll witness Israels leaders being more decisive and strong on defense rather than the opposite. I sense that day coming. - Jeremiah

So, in the future, you mean AFTER they take the whole West Bank? And BEFORE Iran develops nukes?

Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005. Just name one thing the Palestinians have done to show they are " partners in peace" There will be no answer; Consider the source :tonge:
So are you trying to say that taking more land recently in the WB, is a step towards peace?

MJ, so are you happy that the Israelis are keeping the Pals captive, or not? :D

Whose Captors ( Hamas ) were in violation of the Geneva Convention as were those in Gaza complit in that kidnapping. Furthermore, the only Palestinians as you call them in captivity are there for breaking Israeli law and it is called a jail sentence. Huge difference in how a legitimate nation and an illegitimate one operate, Ima.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Would be even better if they would make peace with their neighbours, maybe they could put all that brainpower to good use?
That would be the equivalent of changing the nature of an organism.

The most succinct, powerful indictment of Islam in the modern world that I have seen. - YouTube
I don't watch videos. So you're against Israel using its brainpower for peace? :cuckoo:

Brainpower includes whatever it takes. I think you are thinking of transendental mediation where they send out those happy waves of energy? Perhaps?

Yes, it IS in Hebrew.

It IS Israeli.

However, it was in no way published on an Israeli newschannel, like people say. Most likely somebody's livingroom or kitchen, and pretended it to be authorized for publicity on Israel's first channel.

It's fake because the logo is on the left side, while originally on the Education first channel the logo is on the right.

But that's not something I need to ask myself, but you who accept it without question.

No, it's 'Toffee Veha Gorilla' , it is an Israeli show and you know it but you you're playing dumb.

Yes, it IS in Hebrew.

It IS Israeli.

No, it's 'Toffee Veha Gorilla' , it is an Israeli show and you know it but you you're playing dumb.

If I would have heard of such show, I would have admit and condemn such things (We have no arguement or conflict with Christianity). But I do not. And the logo is totally wrong. Taking those to mind, the conclusion is "fake".

I don't watch videos. So you're against Israel using its brainpower for peace? :cuckoo:

Brainpower includes whatever it takes. I think you are thinking of transendental mediation where they send out those happy waves of energy? Perhaps?

I guess when you said that Israel's greatest days were partly because of its brainpower, I guess you weren't including yourself. Got it.

Forum List

Back