🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

Yes, it IS in Hebrew.

It IS Israeli.

However, it was in no way published on an Israeli newschannel, like people say. Most likely somebody's livingroom or kitchen, and pretended it to be authorized for publicity on Israel's first channel.

It's fake because the logo is on the left side, while originally on the Education first channel the logo is on the right.

So, who put that tube and lied about it being an israeli "show"? I dunno.

But that's not something I need to ask myself, but you who accept it without question.

Looks like you have some question to ask, BIK.

No, it's 'Toffee Veha Gorilla' , it is an Israeli show and you know it but you you're playing dumb.

If I would have heard of such show, I would have admit and condemn such things (We have no arguement or conflict with Christianity). But I do not. And the logo is totally wrong. Taking those to mind, the conclusion is "fake".

Prove to us it's fake, no one would fake such a thing, lol. You act is if Jews can't lie. You're the worst deceivers on the planet, I won't believe a thing I know isn't true.

No it isn't fake, you liar. It's an Israeli show. It's clearly in Hebrew. And which God Jroc? LOL, the one that punished the Israelites? Remember the bible verse where God says you people are the most stubborn people and if it wasn't for Moses he would have wiped you all out? LMAO

Yes, it IS in Hebrew.

It IS Israeli.

However, it was in no way published on an Israeli newschannel, like people say. Most likely somebody's livingroom or kitchen, and pretended it to be authorized for publicity on Israel's first channel.

It's fake because the logo is on the left side, while originally on the Education first channel the logo is on the right.

But that's not something I need to ask myself, but you who accept it without question.

No, it's 'Toffee Veha Gorilla' , it is an Israeli show and you know it but you you're playing dumb.

You come off really toxic in the way you dialogue with others. Do not be surprised if others avoid you because it isn't pleasant being around toxic people! Ya know? One more comment* I have found without exception that the most virulent haters of Israel were the most toxic in their presence, choice of words, etc. - Jeremiah

Yes, it IS in Hebrew.

It IS Israeli.

You come off really toxic in the way you dialogue with others. Do not be surprised if others avoid you because it isn't pleasant being around toxic people! Ya know? One more comment* I have found without exception that the most virulent haters of Israel were the most toxic in their presence, choice of words, etc. - Jeremiah

You can avoid me all you want, I'm free to have a decent discussion or debate. But when I see some if the most absurd things being said when they don't have to be said, I will react to the absurdity.

You can avoid me all you want, I'm free to have a decent discussion or debate. But when I see some if the most absurd things being said when they don't have to be said, I will react to the absurdity.

It is the presence of it! You need a reality check, Ms. - Jeremiah

It is the presence of it! You need a reality check, Ms. - Jeremiah

No, you need one shmuck.

If I would have heard of such show, I would have admit and condemn such things (We have no arguement or conflict with Christianity). But I do not. And the logo is totally wrong. Taking those to mind, the conclusion is "fake".

Prove to us it's fake, no one would fake such a thing, lol. You act is if Jews can't lie. You're the worst deceivers on the planet, I won't believe a thing I know isn't true.

I don't say Jews can't lie. I won't say something is fake when it is not.

"you're the worse decievers on this planet"..... And there I thought you're not an antisemite and one can talk reasonably with you.

Mask is finally off, BIK?:doubt:

"you're the worse decievers on this planet"..... And there I thought you're not an antisemite and one can talk reasonably with you.

I'm reasonable when you be reasonable, that is an Israeli show its not a fake show.

I'm reasonable when you be reasonable, that is an Israeli show its not a fake show.

I googled---apparently there was a show-- thing that had an agenda of GROSS
SATIRE_-----which so often crossed over into very bad taste---that it was pulled
off the air SO? madonna screwed herself with a crucifix on stage----
also not nice-----but the world forgave her

...........and you came over to my very first thread posted on this board to tell us this why?

Why not find a thread that suits you. Obviously Israel doesn't do it for you.

-Jeremiah

No. You're an idiot, this message board isn't the IDF forum

Do you even know what IDF stands for little boy? lol....seriously, if it doesn't matter to you why are you vindicating yourself over it still? Something doesn't jive here...

-Jeremiah

Sure, Israel Destruction Force.

SATIRE_-----which so often crossed over into very bad taste---that it was pulled

People are individuals and so what if they make a video / a movie / whatever / it is a free world which is what separates us "normals' from the psycho's who want to kill someone over a cartoon or a cross! Get over it people! My Gosh! I am not in the least offended by any of that!

What offends me is someone running around telling the world they are a christian and then siding with the enemies of God who are trying to kill his people. Now if you want to get into something offensive in my book, there it is... not much offends me.... anyhow..

People are individuals and so what if they make a video / a movie / whatever / it is a free world which is what separates us "normals' from the psycho's who want to kill someone over a cartoon or a cross! Get over it people! My Gosh! I am not in the least offended by any of that!

What offends me is someone running around telling the world they are a christian and then siding with the enemies of God who are trying to kill his people. Now if you want to get into something offensive in my book, there it is... not much offends me.... anyhow..

Muslims never existed at the time when the Bible was created, so one has to guess how they can be branded as the 'enemies' of God. Your rhetoric is limited to yourself. Christians exist all around the world and they don't all share your views. Now, if I'm mistaken and you're Jewish, clarify that for me.

Bring another video from this show, who's responsibly for it, who films it....

Bring another video from this show, who's responsibly for it, who films it....

Irosie searched it up.

Do you even know what IDF stands for little boy? lol....seriously, if it doesn't matter to you why are you vindicating yourself over it still? Something doesn't jive here...

-Jeremiah

Ishmael's Defense Forces:eusa_whistle:

Now look at this, you guys keep making accusations that the Palestinians have a religious cause and are maniacs but Israelis are no different when they actually think they have a right to land simply for their faith and when they name an operation after a Torah verse..........:cool:

Ishmael's Defense Forces:eusa_whistle:

Now look at this, you guys keep making accusations that the Palestinians have a religious cause and are maniacs but Israelis are no different when they actually think they have a right to land simply for their faith and when they name an operation after a Torah verse..........:cool:

We name operations LATELY not after Torah verses, but after things which have importance to us.

"Amood Anan" (What is known as "Pillar of defense") is based on the verse that says God spoke to Israel and kept it with his signs and wonders (In Exodus, it was "Pillar of fire")

I guess you know why we gave "Cast Lead" its' name?

Muslims never existed at the time when the Bible was created, so one has to guess how they can be branded as the 'enemies' of God. Your rhetoric is limited to yourself. Christians exist all around the world and they don't all share your views. Now, if I'm mistaken and you're Jewish, clarify that for me.

........and you are a ......muslim? - Jeremiah

No I'm a Buddhist.

No I'm a Buddhist.

And you are a recent convert to Buddhism?

Forum List

Back