🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

I do not know Sherri but from what she has written I find her claims quite unbelievable. Instead of attacking these Jewish people she should be defending them and using her time to help build Israel up with her hands instead of trying to tear her down. She appears to be very angry to me. If her husband is an Iranian Muslim and is angry at Israel it may be she has decided to leave the faith she used to have in order to align herself with her husband? I really do not know, I am guessing, but whatever it is I believe that Sherri has a conscience in there that is speaking to her and telling her to fess up! - Jerri

What the hell are you talking about? You make if as if its a conspiracy if someone criticizes Israel. So I have to have an Iranian Muslim husband to be able to criticize Israel? You're something else........:cuckoo:
You are allowed to have 4 Iranian husbands, Bob.

:tongue:

What the hell are you talking about? You make if as if its a conspiracy if someone criticizes Israel. So I have to have an Iranian Muslim husband to be able to criticize Israel? You're something else........:cuckoo:

For a person to claim to be a born again Christian and anti Israel - anti - jewish - obviously anti-semitic / something is SERIOUSLY wrong. I merely pointed it out.

Have a seat and read for awhile. You are not up to speed here. - Jerri

For a person to claim to be a born again Christian and anti Israel - anti - jewish - obviously anti-semitic / something is SERIOUSLY wrong. I merely pointed it out.

Being Christian is the exact opposite, Christians never liked Israel until American Christians in the past 50 years.

Being Christian is the exact opposite, Christians never liked Israel until American Christians in the past 50 years.

But you are wrong about that.

Oh really? For thousands of years it's been like that, Christians despised Jews until recently only in America there is such a thing as judeo-Christian 'tradition'. You won't find that much anywhere else in the world today.

BIK, you might want to carefully read this letter by George Wasington:

To the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island

[Newport, R.I., 18 August 1790]

Gentlemen.

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport, [1] from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and a happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

Go: Washington

Jeremiah----you is a girl? gee----I was impressed with your
knowlege of the bible-----for A BOY-----for a girl---well----you and I both know girls are a lot better at -----well----

a personal story-----I have four brothers----I never had problems swallowing books whole from about age nine--
but my brothers would rather MAKE UP A FAKE BOOK --and
write a BOOK REPORT on it than read a book. They were so
good at the ruse that they alway pulled an "A" doing it.
Thus I was impressed at your knowlege----and now---well---
you are still good at it---but you ARE A GIRL

Jeremiah is my nick name for my husband who tends to see
---THE DARK SIDE---politically ... and otherwise

And I had been thinking Jeremiah was another name you were posting under or your husband! We just have to prepare ourselves to be surprised! Every single day brings new surprises!

Gentlemen.

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport, [1] from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and a happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

And your point is what exactly? He was an American! And he was trying to be politically correct, I expect! But what about the Indians and the black Americans? Was his vision of equality for them too? Oh, but silly me, he is speaking about citizens, we, like Zionists, denied many of our residents citizenship and that included the Indian and black man!

Really, how is he wrong about that? Israel has only existed 64 years.And being against the human rights abuses and bad acts of Israel is opposing Injustice, that is Jesus example to follow! Not that a Zionist like you would know anything at all about that, you would not!

Gentlemen.

And your point is what exactly? He was an American! And he was trying to be politically correct, I expect! But what about the Indians and the black Americans? Was his vision of equality for them too? Oh, but silly me, he is speaking about citizens, we, like Zionists, denied many of our residents citizenship and that included the Indian and black man!

It's so sad when a person who claims to have earned an advanced degree shows off their profound ignorance of history.

Washington acknowledges equality in citizenship for non-Christians, and he is somehow evil because of that???? You have NO understanding of what a liberty it was to give the vote to EVERY (male) citizen at the time - and my understanding is that free blacks could also vote (at least in non-slave states: there were free blacks in some of the 'border' states like MD).

Nor do you understand the depths of veneration in which Americans held Pres. Washington. The Congress basically offered him the Presidency for life - they begged him to keep the office! So he had NO need to be 'politically correct' - and indeed for his day, that letter was NOT 'politically correct' at all!

The marvel is that Washington and Jefferson - landed gentry of the 'gentry' class in England! and American 'aristocrats' - could think as they did, according to the new principles of the Enlightenment.

That letter is revolutionary in that far more Americans had the right to vote than Englishmen did (all in proportion, yes).

Trust you to try flinging filth even upon the 'Father' of our nation...... so filled with hatred, you!

Really, how is he wrong about that? Israel has only existed 64 years.And being against the human rights abuses and bad acts of Israel is opposing Injustice, that is Jesus example to follow! Not that a Zionist like you would know anything at all about that, you would not!

I think it's obvious from the Washington letter that Christians in the US weren't all hostile to Jews and Judaism.

I am at least as much against the human rights abuses and bad acts of Israel as any 'humanitarian' is. I just know better than to claim 'Zionism' is evil per se, or to refuse to see any good whatsoever in Israel. Or to lie about certain matters, or to hold Palestinians as blameless for their use of violence.

Gentlemen.

It's so sad when a person who claims to have earned an advanced degree shows off their profound ignorance of history.

Washington acknowledges equality in citizenship for non-Christians, and he is somehow evil because of that???? You have NO understanding of what a liberty it was to give the vote to EVERY (male) citizen at the time - and my understanding is that free blacks could also vote (at least in non-slave states: there were free blacks in some of the 'border' states like MD).

Nor do you understand the depths of veneration in which Americans held Pres. Washington. The Congress basically offered him the Presidency for life - they begged him to keep the office! So he had NO need to be 'politically correct' - and indeed for his day, that letter was NOT 'politically correct' at all!

The marvel is that Washington and Jefferson - landed gentry of the 'gentry' class in England! and American 'aristocrats' - could think as they did, according to the new principles of the Enlightenment.

That letter is revolutionary in that far more Americans had the right to vote than Englishmen did (all in proportion, yes).

Trust you to try flinging filth even upon the 'Father' of our nation...... so filled with hatred, you!

lol, anyone who does not read exactly what she reads out of a letter or disagrees with the chosen one's Zionist viewpoint is considered by Her Highness to be ignorant and filled with hate! But she remains deaf and dumb and blind to her own ignorance and arrogance and Hate! And she tells herself there was equality for all in America when Washington was President, lol! And what does Washington tell us about Christian attitudes towards Israel, which did not even exist then? Absolutely nothing.

I think it's obvious from the Washington letter that Christians in the US weren't all hostile to Jews and Judaism.

I am at least as much against the human rights abuses and bad acts of Israel as any 'humanitarian' is. I just know better than to claim 'Zionism' is evil per se, or to refuse to see any good whatsoever in Israel. Or to lie about certain matters, or to hold Palestinians as blameless for their use of violence.

You never criticize Israel, you support every crime against humanity carried out by Israel.Humanitarian, you? lmao at that claim! What a joke that is!

Gentlemen.

Very beautiful, Hunter! Thank you! - J.

Oh really? For thousands of years it's been like that, Christians despised Jews until recently only in America there is such a thing as judeo-Christian 'tradition'. You won't find that much anywhere else in the world today.

The bible scriptures teach that any Christian who does not love his brother, does not love God. The Jews are our brethren. Of course Christians love the Jews. Google it. It is no big secret. In fact, our love is so strong that even when some putz like you puts up a video about a jewish youth making a joke on youtube we are not offended, moved, shaken in the least. What it does do is increase our tenacity to resist your lies, your hatred and your obvious envy of a nation prospering ( Israel ) under the hand of the Jews ( and didn't prosper until they returned and their hand once again touched it! ) I have never heard of a Christian who despised Israel or the Jews. They must be more rare than the albino deer. How could one possibly study a book that refers to Israel thousands of times throughout? And love it? Would it be possible? No. I think not. Have a nice day. - Jerri

The bible scriptures teach that any Christian who does not love his brother, does not love God. The Jews are our brethren. Of course Christians love the Jews. Google it. It is no big secret. In fact, our love is so strong that even when some putz like you puts up a video about a jewish youth making a joke on youtube we are not offended, moved, shaken in the least. What it does do is increase our tenacity to resist your lies, your hatred and your obvious envy of a nation prospering ( Israel ) under the hand of the Jews ( and didn't prosper until they returned and their hand once again touched it! ) I have never heard of a Christian who despised Israel or the Jews. They must be more rare than the albino deer. How could one possibly study a book that refers to Israel thousands of times throughout? And love it? Would it be possible? No. I think not. Have a nice day. - Jerri

Of course the bible mentions the Jews, the whole front part of the book was stolen from them!

Brother means other Christians, in The New Testament, but coming from a Zionist your spiritual blindness about Christianity is understandable.

Brother means other Christians, in The New Testament, but coming from a Zionist your spiritual blindness about Christianity is understandable.

And Jesus teaches his followers to love our neighbor as ourselves and to love God with all of our heart and our mind and our soul. And He gives believers a new command to love one another as He loved us. That points us to the cross and contemplating loving others like that and it gives us Christ life as an example of a life to follow Loving others means responding to Injustices one people inflicts on another. And opposing Injustices are expressions of love towards both the ones inflicting injustice and the victims of injustice. An Occupier who kills babies, a nation and/or individuals is never doing Gods will and others have a responsibility to confront that Injustice and expose it for what it is,, the desire is for the Injustices to cease and the ones embracing them to choose love over hate and peace over war.

Jeremiah----you is a girl? gee----I was impressed with your
knowlege of the bible-----for A BOY-----for a girl---well----you and I both know girls are a lot better at -----well----

a personal story-----I have four brothers----I never had problems swallowing books whole from about age nine--
but my brothers would rather MAKE UP A FAKE BOOK --and
write a BOOK REPORT on it than read a book. They were so
good at the ruse that they alway pulled an "A" doing it.
Thus I was impressed at your knowlege----and now---well---
you are still good at it---but you ARE A GIRL

Jeremiah is my nick name for my husband who tends to see
---THE DARK SIDE---politically ... and otherwise

And I had been thinking Jeremiah was another name you were posting under or your husband! We just have to prepare ourselves to be surprised! Every single day brings new surprises!

Good! Because you haven't seen ANYTHING yet! Sit tight, darlin'! - Jerri

Forum List

Back