🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israels Greatest Days

No no no, Jesus cries when the Jews say he's burning in hell in boiling semen and that's he's a sexual pervert who had relations with his donkey. Also saying his Virgin mother is a prostitute all in the Jewish Talmud. Jesus hates people like you.

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians."

Who peed in your Cheerios?:eusa_hand:

Jews don't care about Jesus more than we care about Budha.

When Christians used Jesus in their crusades than some Jews cursed him because in his name our people were slaughtered. And that happened only due to Christian violence.

Normally, Jews don't care about Jesus and he has no part in Judaism, for good OR for bad.

You should learn more about Judaism, pal. You say rediculous and baseless things:cuckoo:

We know about your chief religious authority, the Talmud. You said jews don't care about Jesus, why the hell did you tell Sherri that Jesus would cry about her if you don't associate yourself with him any way? Next time don't do that. And yeah, make me seem like I'm stupid when I post Jewish Talmud quotes. If anyone wants to learn about Judaism they can go to the Talmud....:cool:

is enough to make ANYONE cry! Including Jesus! Lipush made a good point. Do not try to disassemble it. thanks !

- Jeri

When Christians used Jesus in their crusades than some Jews cursed him because in his name our people were slaughtered. And that happened only due to Christian violence.

Normally, Jews don't care about Jesus and he has no part in Judaism, for good OR for bad.

You should learn more about Judaism, pal. You say rediculous and baseless things:cuckoo:
Wasn't Jesus a jew?

Yes.

So why were Jews killed by believers of a Jew?:confused:

No no no, Jesus cries when the Jews say he's burning in hell in boiling semen and that's he's a sexual pervert who had relations with his donkey. Also saying his Virgin mother is a prostitute all in the Jewish Talmud. Jesus hates people like you.

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians."

We know about your chief religious authority, the Talmud. You said jews don't care about Jesus, why the hell did you tell Sherri that Jesus would cry about her if you don't associate yourself with him any way? Next time don't do that. And yeah, make me seem like I'm stupid when I post Jewish Talmud quotes. If anyone wants to learn about Judaism they can go to the Talmud....:cool:

gaah.gif

The ignorance!

The Talmud is the chief religious authority of our religion?!

Even as a joke I would have felt rediculous putting that to writing!

The "chief religious authority" of Judaism is the Torah, and the Torah only~!

The Talmud, under NO condition, is considered holy, or a "must obey"! Saying that is a horrible Chillul HaShem!

Yes.

Because they called HIS mama a name!

What kind of a dumbass question is that? Why does anyone get killed? Why do you people continue to kill Palestinian's in cold blood? Killing is killing. Unless your life is in danger, it's wrong to kill anyone.

gaah.gif

The ignorance!

The Talmud, under NO condition, is considered holy, or a "must obey"! Saying that is a horrible Chillul HaShem!

Oh yeah sure it isn't, just play dumb to make people think jews don't study the Talmud.

Yes.

Because they called HIS mama a name!

What kind of a dumbass question is that? Why does anyone get killed? Why do you people continue to kill Palestinian's in cold blood? Killing is killing. Unless your life is in danger, it's wrong to kill anyone.

The killing of Jews during the crusades was because we called Miriam names?

Ha! as if
25r30wi.gif

gaah.gif

The ignorance!

Oh yeah sure it isn't, just play dumb to make people think jews don't study the Talmud.

Who talked about Study?

Of COURSE we study the Talmud. And the Mishnah and the Breitas. Because that's part of the Jewish traditions

But from here to foolishly say the TALMUD is our chiff religious authority?? lol

Wasn't Jesus a jew?

Yes.

They did not believe in Him, the Jews who killed Him.

They were the Jews Jesus spoke about in John 8, words below:

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

John 8 NIV - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

Sherri

Forum List

Back