🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

It doesn't matter. The right to self determination exists separate from statehood.

Good point----the jews of the middle east have a right to SELF DETERMINATION as do the hindus of india and the SIKHS OF PUNJAB

All the Jews who were Palestinian citizens had the same right to self determination in Palestine as the other Palestinians.
Tell you what, Israel exists as a nation because the Jews made the right choices and decisions that led to Israel being declared as a nation. The Arabs who now call themselves Palestinians, made a whole bunch of wrong choices and decisions, and now they don't want to face the consequences of their actions. They will never have a state, simply because they don't just want a "state", they want to destroy Israel, and replace it with a Palestinian Islamist shithole. That of course will never happen, but go ahead hump that leg and masturbate if it makes you feel any better.

And this is relevant how?
Arafat was born and raised in Cairo, got his degree in Egypt in 1956, moved to Kuwait and worked as a contractor. He started making money by selling weapons to Arabs who wanted to kill Jews. Once he realized the money making potential, he moved to Israel in 1964 and became a permanent revolutionary, creating a fictional Palestinian name for the Arabs and his movement. He died having stolen billion of his "people's" money, his wife hiding in Paris, refuses to send a dime nor will she set foot among "Palestinans".

Get it? It's all crap from top to bottom.

Arafat was interested in Arafat. He sold his people out when Israel brought him back to Palestine.
Arafat was the founder of the Palestinian movement. He created the name Palestinian and gave it to the Arabs in 1964. He fabricated a lot of lies that are still being promoted today, such as "occupation" or "land theft" and kept the conflict going to line up his pockets with money other Arabs would send him to keep killing Jews. Meanwhile using and abusing his people. Although he is dead his legacy and lies are alive and still repeated by others such as Hamas. And there's your source of "Palestinian suffering".

Last edited:
Are these filthy anti semites really sitting here blathering on about the words right to exist? is this fucking rocket science? did I miss something?

Good point----the jews of the middle east have a right to SELF DETERMINATION as do the hindus of india and the SIKHS OF PUNJAB

All the Jews who were Palestinian citizens had the same right to self determination in Palestine as the other Palestinians.
Tell you what, Israel exists as a nation because the Jews made the right choices and decisions that led to Israel being declared as a nation. The Arabs who now call themselves Palestinians, made a whole bunch of wrong choices and decisions, and now they don't want to face the consequences of their actions. They will never have a state, simply because they don't just want a "state", they want to destroy Israel, and replace it with a Palestinian Islamist shithole. That of course will never happen, but go ahead hump that leg and masturbate if it makes you feel any better.

settle down. you get so excited. also, don't confuse nation with state.

so, when and who declared israel a state exactly. is there a document or anything.

the arab league has recognised israel as a state, by the way, and palestine is part of the arab league.

and what the hell??? you get all pissy because of what. israel is insisting that every swingin' dick recognises their "right to exist." it would not have even been an issue had not israel brought it up in the first place, and now you want to go all aggro because i ask a simple question which is..."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" it sees you, and other jews, don't even know. and forr the record...i never ever said that israel did not have a right to exist.

(p.s. we sort of are diverting from my earlier questions, which were kind of more general, but that's OK. if you want to focus on israel specifically...)

Are these filthy anti semites really sitting here blathering on about the words right to exist? is this fucking rocket science? did I miss something?

yes, you did miss soething. you missed answering the question.

and, it is actually more complicated than rocket science, but you wouldn't understand that.

ya know, if someone asks me what 2+2 is, i am going to say 4. you, on the other hand with all your self proclaimed intelligence, go on post after post not answering a question that you claim has a simple answer.

kinda makes you look like the stupid one, what with all your tough guy bellowing and all.

and it is your boyos blatherinng about the "right to exist." they don't even know what it means, but you do? their "right to exist" changes on their whim. lookie here...ow the hell do you think a jew would feel if tomorrow, all new jewish immigrants, as a condition of their immigration, if they had to recognise america's right to exist as a christian state and that all jews currently living here do so also.

hell, we may as well go for recognition as a right to exist as a catholic state, what with all my brown skinned brothers and sisters coming up from the south...lol.

and, it is actually more complicated than rocket science, but you wouldn't understand that.

ya know, if someone asks me what 2+2 is, i am going to say 4. you, on the other hand with all your self proclaimed intelligence, go on post after post not answering a question that you claim has a simple answer.

kinda makes you look like the stupid one, what with all your tough guy bellowing and all.
and it is your boyos blatherinng about the "right to exist." they don't even know what it means, but you do? their "right to exist" changes on their whim. lookie here...ow the hell do you think a jew would feel if tomorrow, all new jewish immigrants, as a condition of their immigration, if they had to recognise america's right to exist as a christian state and that all jews currently living here do so also.

hell, we may as well go for recognition as a right to exist as a catholic state, what with all my brown skinned brothers and sisters coming up from the south...lol.

you tried by failed again Israel is not asking the US to recognize it as a jewish country-----it is asking its neighbors that insist they are MUSLIM countries to recognize Israel as a jewish country. Primitive as it may seem to you----the fact is that Israel is dealing with primitive people who SPECIFICALLY do not recognize jews as being ELIGIBLE to have a country In order to understand the issue----you have to know a bit about shariah law and dhimmia In the islamic system (shariah) of government----non muslims are not actual citizens--------they are considered a CONQUORED TRIBUTORY nation with no power at all. In fact in islamic law----non muslims cannot own or use weapons or----RIDE HORSES OR CAMELS ---(this is a big deal because those are the animals military people use------in the caliphate) For these reasons-----ISLAM CANNOT RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS A STATE-----for ISLAM ---A COUNTRY OF JEWS MUST BE A CONQUORED TRIBUTORY STATE ---nothing else computes

The good news is that muslims CAN recognize christian countries-----in the world----somewhere else-----like in Europe or Mars ---------as long as this depravity does not exist anywhere near the KINGDOM OF ISLAM DAR AL ISLAM Do not fret---muslims cannot recognize a HINDU INDIA either even though PAKISTAN is by definition "the pure muslim state" Islam sees all of the Indian subcontinent as conquored and eventually a land entirely tributory to the ISLAMIC STATE

getting back to Israel Israel as a jewish state is a matter equity For Israel to NOT
DEMAND recognition as a jewish state is----in the islamic mind----a TRIUMPH OF ISLAM OVER JUDAISM (weird but true)

settle down. you get so excited. also, don't confuse nation with state.

so, when and who declared israel a state exactly. is there a document or anything.

the arab league has recognised israel as a state, by the way, and palestine is part of the arab league.

and what the hell??? you get all pissy because of what. israel is insisting that every swingin' dick recognises their "right to exist." it would not have even been an issue had not israel brought it up in the first place, and now you want to go all aggro because i ask a simple question which is..."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" it sees you, and other jews, don't even know. and forr the record...i never ever said that israel did not have a right to exist.

(p.s. we sort of are diverting from my earlier questions, which were kind of more general, but that's OK. if you want to focus on israel specifically...)
You keep getting the facts wrong and making illogical conclusions based on those erroneous facts, and then adding even more incorrect facts to it. You're either totally ignorant or just a bad liar. There are plenty of Arab Muslim states that do not even recognize Israel as a state, and call for its destruction on a daily basis. Iran, Syria, Pakistan and of course the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas who even has this deflation written its charter.

Reabhloideach;

These people are clueless , they are examples of the children left behind !!! I hate to be so harsh but I have been following this thread for a while and they are hopelessly out of their depth. I just can't figure out weather they are doing it on purpose or they are intellectual paupers who cannot answer. Let me repeat the questions for them;

1 ) who gives nations a right to exist ?

2 ) where is this right stated in law ?

3 ) does one nations right to exist trump other nations right to exist ?

4 ) how long does this right last and when does it start ?

Now because they seem to be clueless let me give them one. Start with the proposition that there is no right to exist for a state. That should get you on the right track, now all it will take is the ability to think logically and a willingness to answer the question honestly. Its the honestly part that worries me.

Reabhloideach;

These people are clueless , they are examples of the children left behind !!! I hate to be so harsh but I have been following this thread for a while and they are hopelessly out of their depth. I just can't figure out weather they are doing it on purpose or they are intellectual paupers who cannot answer. Let me repeat the questions for them;

Now because they seem to be clueless let me give them one. Start with the proposition that there is no right to exist for a state. That should get you on the right track, now all it will take is the ability to think logically and a willingness to answer the question honestly. Its the honestly part that worries me.
Idiot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_exist
Thomas Paine used the phrase "right to exist" to refer to forms of government, arguing that representative government has a right to exist, but that hereditary government does not.[3] In 1823, Sir Walter Scott argued for the "right to exist in the Greek people".[4] (The Greeks were then revolting against Turkish rule.) According to Renan's "What is a Nation?" (1882), "A state has the right to exist when it gives proof of its strength by the sacrifices which demand the abdication of the individual."[5] Existence is not a historical right, but "a daily plebiscite, just as an individual's existence is a perpetual affirmation of life," Renan said.[5] The phrase gained enormous usage in reference to the breakup of the Ottoman Empire in 1918. "If Turkey has a right to exist – and the Powers are very prompt to assert that she has – she possesses an equally good right to defend herself against all attempts to imperil her political existence," wrote Eliakim and Robert Littell in 1903.[6] In many cases, a nation's right to exist is not questioned, and is therefore not asserted, for example in the case of India.[7]

Last edited:
Folks LET'S SIMPLIFY for every complicated question, there is a simple answer. Israel demands that its RIGHT TO EXIST BE RECOGNIZED ----for a very simple reason-------It all started when more than One billion jihadist pigs declared that "ISRAEL DOES NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST" The comments by the jihadist supporters that ISRAEL or "JEWS" invented this strange demand of "RECOGNITION OF RIGHT TO EXIST" is truly hilarious------nope YOUR JIHADIST PIG FRIENDS INVENTED the "non right to exist" Israel did what Israel does It responded to your disgusting filth

Reabhloideach;

Idiot:

Right to exist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thomas Paine used the phrase "right to exist" to refer to forms of government, arguing that representative government has a right to exist, but that hereditary government does not.[3] In 1823, Sir Walter Scott argued for the "right to exist in the Greek people".[4] (The Greeks were then revolting against Turkish rule.) According to Renan's "What is a Nation?" (1882), "A state has the right to exist when it gives proof of its strength by the sacrifices which demand the abdication of the individual."[5] Existence is not a historical right, but "a daily plebiscite, just as an individual's existence is a perpetual affirmation of life," Renan said.[5] The phrase gained enormous usage in reference to the breakup of the Ottoman Empire in 1918. "If Turkey has a right to exist – and the Powers are very prompt to assert that she has – she possesses an equally good right to defend herself against all attempts to imperil her political existence," wrote Eliakim and Robert Littell in 1903.[6] In many cases, a nation's right to exist is not questioned, and is therefore not asserted, for example in the case of India.[7]

so, we have this vague concept, but at least we are getting somewhere. sorta noticed, by the way, that the states used as examples were states in revolt.

whatever it is, abu ammar as head of the PLO acknowledged in writing that israel has a right to exist to yitzak shamir, and there was also acknowledgement at the time that the PLO would go on to become the PA. abu ammar himself said "the PLO affirms that those articles of the Palestinian Covenant which deny Israel's right to exist, and the provisions of the Covenant which are inconsistent with the commitments of this letter are now inoperative and no longer valid."

so, this was done in oslo in 1993 and all israel has done is stall and stall and keep on insisting upon (?something/someone?) to recognise israel's right to exist before israel sit down to negotiate...and israel uses this stall to continue settlement building (thanks , georgephilips, for the link and area C) and palestine comes closer and closer to not existing, which, if that happens, will be genocide according to international law.

so what is the freaking problem over there. seriously, you got what you want. sometimes i almost think the palestinians agree to almost everything you ask for just to see how big of a fool israel is going to make of herself next.

dude, you better abandon that snip snip ritual cause you are gonna need as much of mr. dangle as you can get if you keep on stepping on it this way

but ta da...BOWING DEEPLY..."WOOOHOOO!!! I GOT AN ANSWER!!!"

Whatever, Israel is an illegal foreign intervention.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.
Hey here's a newsflash for Tinmore the Hamas terrorist propagandist...A PALESTINIAN STATE OR NATION HAS NEVER EXISTED IN HISTORY, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

That, you can take to the bank.

It doesn't matter. The right to self determination exists separate from statehood.
A little tidbit of background information to help you out, Tinny.

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study - Foreword, table of contents (30 June 1990)

Hey here's a newsflash for Tinmore the Hamas terrorist propagandist...A PALESTINIAN STATE OR NATION HAS NEVER EXISTED IN HISTORY, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

That, you can take to the bank.

A little tidbit of background information to help you out, Tinny.

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study - Foreword, table of contents (30 June 1990)

Thanks for the link.

This validates what I have been saying all along. Particularly part I.

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

Reabhloideach;

Idiot:

so, we have this vague concept, but at least we are getting somewhere. sorta noticed, by the way, that the states used as examples were states in revolt.

whatever it is, abu ammar as head of the PLO acknowledged in writing that israel has a right to exist to yitzak shamir, and there was also acknowledgement at the time that the PLO would go on to become the PA. abu ammar himself said "the PLO affirms that those articles of the Palestinian Covenant which deny Israel's right to exist, and the provisions of the Covenant which are inconsistent with the commitments of this letter are now inoperative and no longer valid."

so, this was done in oslo in 1993 and all israel has done is stall and stall and keep on insisting upon (?something/someone?) to recognise israel's right to exist before israel sit down to negotiate...and israel uses this stall to continue settlement building (thanks , georgephilips, for the link and area C) and palestine comes closer and closer to not existing, which, if that happens, will be genocide according to international law.

so what is the freaking problem over there. seriously, you got what you want. sometimes i almost think the palestinians agree to almost everything you ask for just to see how big of a fool israel is going to make of herself next.

dude, you better abandon that snip snip ritual cause you are gonna need as much of mr. dangle as you can get if you keep on stepping on it this way

Chimp can't even read.

Israel
In 1947, the United Nations affirmed the right of an "Arab State" and a "Jewish State" to exist within Palestine. The Jewish Agency, precursor to the Israeli government, agreed to the plan, but several Arab states rejected it and attacked Israel after its May 14, 1948 declaration of independence, escalating a civil war into the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The legal and territorial status of Israel and Palestine is still hotly disputed in the region and within the international community. In the 1950s and 1960s Arab leaders did not acknowledge that Israel had a right to exist.[13] The issue was described as the central one between Israel and the Arabs, by James Farell Thomas, the Trotskyist American novelist.[14] After the June 1967 war, Egyptian spokesman Mohammed H. el-Zayyat stated that Cairo had accepted Israel's right to exist since the signing of the Egyptian-Israeli armistice in 1949.[15] He added that this did not imply recognition of Israel.[15] In September, the Arab leaders adopted a hardline "three no's" position in the Khartoum Resolution: No peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, and no negotiations with Israel.[16] But in November, Egypt accepted UN Security Council Resolution 242, which implied acceptance of Israel's right to exist. King Hussein of Jordan also acknowledged that Israel had a right to exist at this time.

Idiot:

Chimp can't even read.

Israel
In 1947, the United Nations affirmed the right of an "Arab State" and a "Jewish State" to exist within Palestine. The Jewish Agency, precursor to the Israeli government, agreed to the plan, but several Arab states rejected it and attacked Israel after its May 14, 1948 declaration of independence, escalating a civil war into the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The legal and territorial status of Israel and Palestine is still hotly disputed in the region and within the international community. In the 1950s and 1960s Arab leaders did not acknowledge that Israel had a right to exist.[13] The issue was described as the central one between Israel and the Arabs, by James Farell Thomas, the Trotskyist American novelist.[14] After the June 1967 war, Egyptian spokesman Mohammed H. el-Zayyat stated that Cairo had accepted Israel's right to exist since the signing of the Egyptian-Israeli armistice in 1949.[15] He added that this did not imply recognition of Israel.[15] In September, the Arab leaders adopted a hardline "three no's" position in the Khartoum Resolution: No peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, and no negotiations with Israel.[16] But in November, Egypt accepted UN Security Council Resolution 242, which implied acceptance of Israel's right to exist. King Hussein of Jordan also acknowledged that Israel had a right to exist at this time.

thought i would get the link out of the way so as to avoid copyright infringement for copying your copyright infringement. you do realise, i hope, that each time you quote something on a new post, especially if it is new material, that you have to acknowledge the source again. some of the mods are pretty arbitrary on their rulings so i kinda figured they could ding me but let you slide. life's like that.

ok. try to keep up. i can read quite well and we have moved on beyond that. we are at the point where israel is still asking for the PA to acknowledge israels right to exist...when the PA has already acknowledged such in 1993 in an official latter by abu ammar, i sometimes like to use the nom de guerre but if you prefer, yasser arafat.

what the hell exactly do you want me to read, Common Sense. Agrarian Justice, what's that other one, The Age of Reason...it has been a long time since i read those.

sorry, chief, you lost me. say it in your own words instead of cutting and pasting something that actually proves one of my contentions, that you guys have no clue whatsoever what israel's "right to exist" means. posting a blurb about how some of the great thinkers thought, discussed, and disagreed on the issue proves nothing...well, except that maybe that my dear friend, high gravity, has know idea what he is talking about and that his constant "you're ann idiot. everybody knows what it means." is just a cover for his own ignorance and, perhaps, actual stupidity. lolol...the boyo probably has one of the penis envy things going on too. faux tough guys like him usually do, but he'll probably deny it.

anyway, everybody from here and heading west to timbuktu has recognised israels right to exist, many implicity...but some very explicity to include the arab states, so why is israel continuing to insist on that recognition before they enter into negotiations?

(hint: i have answered that question at least a couple of times in prior posts.)

Blah blah blah, you are such a boring dull poster and English doesn't seem to be your first language. Google up the words "Right to exist" and have someone translate them to you in your native tongue and stop wasting bandwidth with your bullshit. You are dismissed.

Chimp can't even read.

Israel

thought i would get the link out of the way so as to avoid copyright infringement for copying your copyright infringement. you do realise, i hope, that each time you quote something on a new post, especially if it is new material, that you have to acknowledge the source again. some of the mods are pretty arbitrary on their rulings so i kinda figured they could ding me but let you slide. life's like that.

ok. try to keep up. i can read quite well and we have moved on beyond that. we are at the point where israel is still asking for the PA to acknowledge israels right to exist...when the PA has already acknowledged such in 1993 in an official latter by abu ammar, i sometimes like to use the nom de guerre but if you prefer, yasser arafat.

what the hell exactly do you want me to read, Common Sense. Agrarian Justice, what's that other one, The Age of Reason...it has been a long time since i read those.

sorry, chief, you lost me. say it in your own words instead of cutting and pasting something that actually proves one of my contentions, that you guys have no clue whatsoever what israel's "right to exist" means. posting a blurb about how some of the great thinkers thought, discussed, and disagreed on the issue proves nothing...well, except that maybe that my dear friend, high gravity, has know idea what he is talking about and that his constant "you're ann idiot. everybody knows what it means." is just a cover for his own ignorance and, perhaps, actual stupidity. lolol...the boyo probably has one of the penis envy things going on too. faux tough guys like him usually do, but he'll probably deny it.

anyway, everybody from here and heading west to timbuktu has recognised israels right to exist, many implicity...but some very explicity to include the arab states, so why is israel continuing to insist on that recognition before they enter into negotiations?

(hint: i have answered that question at least a couple of times in prior posts.)
Donkey, if you had the ability to understand what you are reading, instead of posting all this nonsense and blabber, you would conclude that it is the Arabs and Muslims that have beought forth Israel's right to exist and challenged Israel's legitimacy from the beginning, and attacked her many times due to this very reason. Hence Israel will obviously enter into peace negotiations with those that accept her right to exist, such as Egypt and Jordan, and refuses to deal with those entities that call for her destruction. Such as Hamas.

Blah blah blah, you are such a boring dull poster and English doesn't seem to be your first language. Google up the words "Right to exist" and have someone translate them to you in your native tongue and stop wasting bandwidth with your bullshit. You are dismissed.
Exactly. He makes it sound like its a new or foreign term, or somehow vague. It's like asking "what are women's rights"? The phrase "right to exist" is pretty self explanatory.

Chimp can't even read.

Israel

Donkey, if you had the ability to understand what you are reading, instead of posting all this nonsense and blabber, you would conclude that it is the Arabs and Muslims that have beought forth Israel's right to exist and challenged Israel's legitimacy from the beginning, and attacked her many times due to this very reason. Hence Israel will obviously enter into peace negotiations with those that accept her right to exist, such as Egypt and Jordan, and refuses to deal with those entities that call for her destruction. Such as Hamas.

Arabs and Muslims that have beought forth Israel's right to exist and challenged Israel's legitimacy from the beginning...

Why would that be?

Forum List

Back