🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

You labeling someone a hater is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, you hypocrite!
No, Ahmadinejad did not call for the destruction of Israel, but it serves Israel and it's minions to perpetuate this lie. The Holocaust of WW2 is also another lie and yes I'm a holocaust denier because I've studied it for a long time and discovered through my extensive research that the gas chambers were a lie and the mass burning of bodies was also another lie. The Zionist Jews have hijacked WW2 history to serve their agenda...The Zionist Talmudic Supremacist Jews have used the holohoax as a tool in to justify the theft of Palestine and to deflect criticisms of it's atrocious acts.
When did you stop taking your medication?

I don't think she ever started.
I wonder where they get those big words from: "Zionist Talmudic Supremacist Jews have used the Holohoax to insult my beloved leader of Iran". Certified NUTJOB. Heh heh heh.

When did you stop taking your medication?

I wonder where they get those big words from: "Zionist Talmudic Supremacist Jews have used the Holohoax to insult my beloved leader of Iran". Certified NUTJOB. Heh heh heh.

Typical propoganda bullshit she spews on message boards across the internet, not an original thought in this gals head.

Typical propoganda bullshit she spews on message boards across the internet, not an original thought in this gals head.
We should be grateful at least, for the Comic relief. Thank Allah that Palestine has strong supporters throughout all the lunatic asylums and prisons across America.

... In 1947 the United Nations attempted to partition Palestine between Jews and Arabs. The partition was unacceptable to everyone. On the one hand, it would have given far more land to Jews than they were living on. At the time, Jewish land owners held only 6 percent of the land. On the other hand, the Zionist movement sought to claim far more land for itself and would not settle for the partition.
  • Even that Walid Salem, that relies heavily on a plethora of schmucks, like Khalidi, Sanbar, Hadi, Pappe, had to admit that "Israeli and Western historical studies of the 1947 partition plan overwhelmingly demonstrate that it was accepted by the Zionist movement and was rejected by the Palestinians and the Arab countries.".
  • A little-known fact is that 75% of the 100% of "dear palestine" had gone to the royal hashemite arab settlers from what's now the Saudi Arabia, and the place, which the former had settled is now called Jordan.
  • Another interesting fact is that the area, designated for jews, was over 75% desert and had a population of 498,000 jews and 325,000 arabs, and the arab area had 807,000 arabs and 10,000 jews. The international trusteeship of Jerusalem would've had a population of 100,000 jews and 105,000 arabs.
    • 7% of the land of the west palestine was owned by jews.
    • 7-8% was owned by absentee landowners, arab effendi clans.
    • 16% was owned by various churches and other foreign entities.
    • The remainder - 70% - was state lands, owned first by the sultan and later by the Govt of Palestine.

We should be grateful at least, for the Comic relief. Thank Allah that Palestine has strong supporters throughout all the lunatic asylums and prisons across America.

And gay bars.

And gay bars.
"Warning: Picking up your possessions off the ground carries a strong possibility of penetration on these premises. We are not responsible for any damages..."

And gay bars.
"Warning: Picking up your possessions off the ground carries a strong possibility of penetration on these premises. We are not responsible for any damages..."

Roudy, grab hold of your ankles much? :D

Yup, racist faggots usually do the same thing and ask questions like what are equal rights, and than ask don't civil rights have to be earned? usually these questions are just ways to be racist fucking douche bags and get a reaction out of people.
Haters use different methods to justify their hatred and this is one that is often used. They frequently question the obvious, such as "did Iran's president call for the destruction of Israel?" or "did the Holocaust really happen?"

You labeling someone a hater is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, you hypocrite!
No, Ahmadinejad did not call for the destruction of Israel, but it serves Israel and it's minions to perpetuate this lie. The Holocaust of WW2 is also another lie and yes I'm a holocaust denier because I've studied it for a long time and discovered through my extensive research that the gas chambers were a lie and the mass burning of bodies was also another lie. The Zionist Jews have hijacked WW2 history to serve their agenda...The Zionist Talmudic Supremacist Jews have used the holohoax as a tool in to justify the theft of Palestine and to deflect criticisms of it's atrocious acts.
Another Holocaust denier! I hope you're not a history teacher. Or a language teacher of Arabic languages and dialect.

Haters use different methods to justify their hatred and this is one that is often used. They frequently question the obvious, such as "did Iran's president call for the destruction of Israel?" or "did the Holocaust really happen?"

Another Holocaust denier! I hope you're not a history teacher. Or a language teacher of Arabic languages and dialect.

I wouldn't worry too much, Ergo is not even qualified to shovel horse shit.

yes, you did miss soething. you missed answering the question.

and, it is actually more complicated than rocket science, but you wouldn't understand that.

ya know, if someone asks me what 2+2 is, i am going to say 4. you, on the other hand with all your self proclaimed intelligence, go on post after post not answering a question that you claim has a simple answer.

kinda makes you look like the stupid one, what with all your tough guy bellowing and all.

and it is your boyos blatherinng about the "right to exist." they don't even know what it means, but you do? their "right to exist" changes on their whim. lookie here...ow the hell do you think a jew would feel if tomorrow, all new jewish immigrants, as a condition of their immigration, if they had to recognise america's right to exist as a christian state and that all jews currently living here do so also.

hell, we may as well go for recognition as a right to exist as a catholic state, what with all my brown skinned brothers and sisters coming up from the south...lol.

Blah blah blah, you are such a boring dull poster and English doesn't seem to be your first language. Google up the words "Right to exist" and have someone translate them to you in your native tongue and stop wasting bandwidth with your bullshit. You are dismissed.
Exactly. He makes it sound like its a new or foreign term, or somehow vague. It's like asking "what are women's rights"? The phrase "right to exist" is pretty self explanatory.

yeah, right.

some of the world's greatest minds and politidal philosophers from at least the 16th century on have discussed and debated and disagreed about what exxactly constitutes a states right to exist and foolish me for having read many of them when all i really had to do was listen to you intellectual giants in such easily understandable terms..."right to exist? everybody knows what right to exist means, stupid. google it."

now exxcuse me. at one time i struggle with the applications of ring theory but a local station is showing eight hours of beevis and butthead reruns today and maybe i can find the answer to some of my questions behind the mathematics of ring theory by tuning in.

Yup, racist faggots usually do the same thing and ask questions like what are equal rights, and than ask don't civil rights have to be earned? usually these questions are just ways to be racist fucking douche bags and get a reaction out of people.

Your extensive research is a product of "people" like you for whom hate is a far more powerful motivator than truth. The history of your Fuehrer's war against the Jews was not written by "Zionist Jews" but rather by a wide range of real historians ... something your Holocaust Denial Movement sorely lacks. The following opinion of you and your pathetic ilk is from the American Historical Society and states that you are full of crap:
Perspectives (December 1991): Contents of the December 1991 Issue - American Historical Association

As for Ahmadinejihad, the original English language reports of his destroy Israel comments were published by none other than IRIB, the English language arm of Iran's state run media and the denials by Ahmadinejihad and others didn't appear for several months. It seems to me he and his apologists would have been much quicker to refute the IRIB translation had it been incorrect.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blah blah blah, you are such a boring dull poster and English doesn't seem to be your first language. Google up the words "Right to exist" and have someone translate them to you in your native tongue and stop wasting bandwidth with your bullshit. You are dismissed.
Exactly. He makes it sound like its a new or foreign term, or somehow vague. It's like asking "what are women's rights"? The phrase "right to exist" is pretty self explanatory.

yeah, right.

some of the world's greatest minds and politidal philosophers from at least the 16th century on have discussed and debated and disagreed about what exxactly constitutes a states right to exist and foolish me for having read many of them when all i really had to do was listen to you intellectual giants in such easily understandable terms..."right to exist? everybody knows what right to exist means, stupid. google it."

now exxcuse me. at one time i struggle with the applications of ring theory but a local station is showing eight hours of beevis and butthead reruns today and maybe i can find the answer to some of my questions behind the mathematics of ring theory by tuning in.
Right to exist? Gee what does it mean? Um when Iran's Nazis call Israel "Zionist occupied terroritory" and have a stamp on their passports saying "not for use in the Zionist entity" the. That pretty much mean they refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and actively seek to directly or indirectly destroy it, and have stated so. But the dumbfuck that you are, you need someone to translate for you what the phrase "right to exist" means. Doooooy!

Your extensive research is a product of "people" like you for whom hate is a far more powerful motivator than truth. The history of your Fuehrer's war against the Jews was not written by "Zionist Jews" but rather by a wide range of real historians ... something your Holocaust Denial Movement sorely lacks. The following opinion of you and your pathetic ilk is from the American Historical Society and states that you are full of crap:
Perspectives (December 1991): Contents of the December 1991 Issue - American Historical Association

As for Ahmadinejihad, the original English language reports of his destroy Israel comments were published by none other than IRIB, the English language arm of Iran's state run media and the denials by Ahmadinejihad and others didn't appear for several months. It seems to me he and his apologists would have been much quicker to refute the IRIB translation had it been incorrect.
The evidence and documentation is so overwhelming and obvious, only a lunatic would make these kinds of claims. The Nazis themselves admitted to everything and provided the meticulously kept records that Nazis were famous for during the Nuremburg trials.

The evidence and documentation is so overwhelming and obvious, only a lunatic would make these kinds of claims. The Nazis themselves admitted to everything and provided the meticulously kept records that Nazis were famous for during the Nuremburg trials.
All the evidence and documentation wouldn't satisfy this self proclaimed Holocaust denier. He would still say it's all a big Zionist plot.

All the evidence and documentation wouldn't satisfy this self proclaimed Holocaust denier. He would still say it's all a big Zionist plot.

Folks I am old---well old enough to remember 1967 I was young then------and just finished with college "finals" when "CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST" filled the TV screen --end of May 1967 The UN proceedings were televised and somehow I had the patience to watch that dull proceeding. For more than a week---speech after speech about how egypt would destroy the "ZIONIST ENTITY" There were interviews of arab diplomate inbetween and more "DESTRUCTION OF THE ZIONIST ENTITY" ----the most emphatic "DESTRUCTION OF THE ZIONIST ENTITY" came from the big man of the UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC (UAR) himself-----Gamal abdul nasser. -------Then June 5----WAR!!!!!!! the reports were dramatic ---from Egypt the report was that Egypt shot down more planes than Israel ever had etc etc Then it was over. Nasser and his diplomats were dazed-----the ambassadors in the UN looked NUMB. --------guess what happened then Suddenly it turned out that no one ever wanted war with Israel and the dramatic threats were described as "ARABIC HYPERBOLE" That's the anwer folks-------"hyperbole" Achmadinejad spoke of wiping the zionist entity off the map -------that's "FARSI HYPERBOLE" and "mein kampf" is "GERMAN HYPERBOLE" You may imagine that Osama orchestrated destruction of the World Trade Center----but you are wrong------that was simply another example of "ARABIC HYPERBOLE" The bombing of a bus in Bulgaria was-----"JIHAD HYPERBOLE" ---------see? none of this stuff really happened. For a review of the HYPERBOLIC CURVE----see your high school geometry text book

Forum List

Back