🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

really? When did that happen?:cranky:

I honestly didn't think they did that...and stood by it..:redface:

well, it is a bit wrinkled legally and politically, but yes. here is the main portion of a letter from arafat, head of the PLO which was to become the PA. it was writter to PM rabin..

"The PLO recognizes the right of the State of Israel to exist in peace and security.'

"The PLO accepts United Nations Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338.'

"The PLO commits itself to the Middle East peace process, and to a peaceful resolution of the conflict between the two sides and declares that all outstanding issues relating to permanent status will be resolved through negotiations.'

"The PLO considers that the signing of the Declaration of Principles constitutes a historic event, inaugurating a new epoch of peaceful coexistence, free from violence and all other acts which endanger peace and stability. Accordingly, the PLO renounces the use of terrorism and other acts of violence and will assume responsibility over all PLO elements and personnel in order to assure their compliance, prevent violations and discipline violators'

"In view of the promise of a new era and the signing of the Declaration of Principles and based on Palestinian acceptance of Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, the PLO affirms that those articles of the Palestinian Covenant which deny Israel's right to exist, and the provisions of the Covenant which are inconsistent with the commitments of this letter are now inoperative and no longer valid. Consequently, the PLO undertakes to submit to the Palestinian National Council for formal approval the necessary changes in regard to the Palestinian Covenant.'

Israel-PLO Recognition

the PA has never rescinded this letter or otherwise considered it null and void.

The signing of the Oslo Accords should have brought peace to the Middle East. Israel gave up its territory in the Gaza Strip, and the West Bank. The Palestinians went in there
and destroyed the infrastructure, the greenhouses, the farms, everything. The also kept sending katusha missiles into Israel from the West Bank and Gaza.

Arafat may have signed that treaty in Washington, but as soon as he got off the plane where ever he landed, he started the blood shed again...Why?

Oh, bog off with all buckshot-ridden posts.

boy, you sure get pissy when someone steps in to defend the honour and integrity of american sailors.

look, no offense, but the way american jews have handled the USS Liberty incident is a lesson in sheer stupidity and unrivaled arrogance. you have taken a tragic incident (and i believe a deliberate attack on a vessel that was known to be an american naval vessel) that could have faded into the background and jews have turned it into a cause celebre.

my god, most americans had never even noticed the attack on the liberty at the time. i mean, vietnam was the story. we were escalating big time in '66, '67 and '68. people were protesting, the streets were a riot, the democratic convention was shutting down... and people were also committing the unforgiveable sin of ignoring the jews, so they had to make some sort of huge deal about "it was a mistaken identity." it was a blip on the radar screen off the american public.

jews fought against a full congressional investigation, and memorials, and on and on writing books and making claims when it would have faded into the background years ago if left alone. the first time i suspected something was amiss about the whole incident is because nobody fights that hard unless they have something to hide.

there is probably not one single objective person in the world who doesn't think the israelis knew it was an american ship during the attack. it would have been more believable if the israeli government would have actually claimed that the pilots were blind and were part of an experimental test program than the ridiculous story they weaved.
Jews fought against congressional investigations? Is this why it was ine of the most investigated incidents in history? But hey, let's not let Jew hating pigs like you stop repeating the same old tired lies.

Does raeabhoildeach mean "I shoved a whiskey bottle up my Muslim-fucked ass" in Irish?
You're getting warm.

The signing of the Oslo Accords should have brought peace to the Middle East. Israel gave up its territory in the Gaza Strip, and the West Bank. The Palestinians went in there
and destroyed the infrastructure, the greenhouses, the farms, everything. The also kept sending katusha missiles into Israel from the West Bank and Gaza.

Arafat may have signed that treaty in Washington, but as soon as he got off the plane where ever he landed, he started the blood shed again...Why?
Money.

your language portrays your bigotry. israel has no land in the gaza or the west bank, and any rocket fire has been preceded by more israeli expansion, and it ight be wise to identify who exactly is firing the rockets. if joe scmuck from point roberts starts lobbing rockets into surrey, british colubia, do you think canada would be justified in bombong and shelling the hell out of seattle?

the destruction of infrastructure is largely myth and propaganda. the so called infrastructure was meant to accomadate a small group of israeli settlers and was of no practical use to the people of gaza. not only that, it was a reminder of a brutal occupation...kinda like when that terrorist group, the sons of liberty, toppled the statue of king george III in NYC. huh?

if israel wants peace and secure borders, they can have it. they could have had it a long tie ago. i cannot belieeve, in this day in age, people like you believe israel wants peace.. israel will not negotiaate any peace. they want to steal land and make any future palestinian state impossible.

"Warning: Picking up your possessions off the ground carries a strong possibility of penetration on these premises. We are not responsible for any damages..."

Roudy, grab hold of your ankles much? :D
Haven't converted to Islam on all fours yet, like you have.

I'm an agnostic: no god has yet been proven, but if some real evidence comes up, I'm open to changing my mind. The only logical way to go.

Oslo is dead. It was stillborn. Neither side was serious and none if that stuff means anything.

About that greenhouse propaganda crap out of Israel:

JERUSALEM – After months of intense negotiations recently culminating in a deal allowing for the transfer of Gaza’s high-tech Jewish greenhouses to the Palestinians, several former Jewish residents who briefly returned to their farms told WND they were shocked to find most of their produce has died because Israel turned off the water in the area.

“I couldn’t believe it. Almost all of my crops are dead, and the rest is dying,” Anita Tucker, one of the pioneer farmers of Jewish Gaza told WND. “I hope the Palestinians aren’t expecting fresh produce. … A fortune in crops is now all gone.”

Israel shuts off water, dries Gaza greenhouses

Oslo is dead. It was stillborn. Neither side was serious and none if that stuff means anything.
Drivel. The israeli leftoid cabal, that started the mess, was so positive and sure, wild eyes and kumbaya all-round, the realists and the right were muzzled, that leftoid craze looked like a goddamn satanist convention. Dear Yassir was very instrumental in showing the leftists where they and their theories belong, of course.
About that greenhouse propaganda crap out of Israel: JERUSALEM – After months of intense negotiations recently culminating in a deal allowing for the transfer of Gaza’s high-tech Jewish greenhouses to the Palestinians, several former Jewish residents who briefly returned to their farms told WND they were shocked to find most of their produce has died because Israel turned off the water in the area.
So, gazabadians stole waterpumps first and were planning on stealing water too. Cool.

boy, you sure get pissy when someone steps in to defend the honour and integrity of american sailors.

look, no offense, but the way american jews have handled the USS Liberty incident is a lesson in sheer stupidity and unrivaled arrogance. you have taken a tragic incident (and i believe a deliberate attack on a vessel that was known to be an american naval vessel) that could have faded into the background and jews have turned it into a cause celebre.

my god, most americans had never even noticed the attack on the liberty at the time. i mean, vietnam was the story. we were escalating big time in '66, '67 and '68. people were protesting, the streets were a riot, the democratic convention was shutting down... and people were also committing the unforgiveable sin of ignoring the jews, so they had to make some sort of huge deal about "it was a mistaken identity." it was a blip on the radar screen
off the american public.
jews fought against a full congressional investigation, and memorials, and on and on writing books and making claims when it would have faded into the background years ago if left
alone. the first time i suspected something was amiss about the whole incident is because nobody fights that hard unless they have something to hide.

there is probably not one single objective person in the world who doesn't think the israelis knew it was an american ship during the attack. it would have been more believable if the israeli government would have actually claimed that the pilots were blind and were part of an experimental test program than the ridiculous story they weaved.[/QUOT
Jews fought against congressional investigations? Is this why it was ine of the most investigated incidents in history? But hey, let's not let Jew hating pigs like you stop repeating the same old tired lies.

Does raeabhoildeach mean "I shoved a whiskey bottle up my Muslim-fucked ass" in Irish?
You're getting warm.

For the record----jews never objected to the full congressional investigation of the attack on the USS LIBERTY which DID take place and was CONCLUDED.

I am a jew----I served in the Navy and I certainly NOTICED that the USS Liberty was attacked

as far as taking this episode of friendly fire as a "cause celebre' " the only people who did that were a few navy folk and garden variety civilian racists and hysterics. For the record----the Navy folk who openly objected to the findings of the Navy investigation and the Congressional investigation are in violation of Navy law but I am not at all surprised----lots of military stuff gets USED for political purposes I was in the midst of the AGENT ORANGE SCANDAL ----well ---actually on the periphery of the investigation-----but will not comment -----about the actual issues I will comment that lots of sociopaths JUMPED ON THAT BANDWAGON TOO -----individuals, "politicians" or wannabees and simply folks looking for "FAME"

the USS LIBERTY became a BANDWAGON issue for people to use against Israel-------since that time LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of sailors have died because of military error------including errors that took place------during peace and in domestic waters

You're getting warm.

For the record----jews never objected to the full congressional investigation of the attack on the USS LIBERTY which DID take place and was CONCLUDED.

I am a jew----I served in the Navy and I certainly NOTICED that the USS Liberty was attacked

as far as taking this episode of friendly fire as a "cause celebre' " the only people who did that were a few navy folk and garden variety civilian racists and hysterics. For the record----the Navy folk who openly objected to the findings of the Navy investigation and the Congressional investigation are in violation of Navy law but I am not at all surprised----lots of military stuff gets USED for political purposes I was in the midst of the AGENT ORANGE SCANDAL ----well ---actually on the periphery of the investigation-----but will not comment -----about the actual issues I will comment that lots of sociopaths JUMPED ON THAT BANDWAGON TOO -----individuals, "politicians" or wannabees and simply folks looking for "FAME"

the USS LIBERTY became a BANDWAGON issue for people to use against Israel-------since that time LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of sailors have died because of military error------including errors that took place------during peace and in domestic waters
Irose, the lunatics that claim Israel intentionally attacked the USS Liberty are the same people that claim that Mossad did 9-11, deny the Holocaust, side with Iran's IslamoNazis, etc.... it all comes in one nice all inclusive package for the mentally ill.

What I notice about the faggot holocaust deniers is one day they say the holocaust never happened, than the next day they are saying Hitler didn't kill enough Jews, which is it liars? :cuckoo:

Irose, the lunatics that claim Israel intentionally attacked the USS Liberty are the same people that claim that Mossad did 9-11, deny the Holocaust, side with Iran's IslamoNazis, etc.... it all comes in one nice all inclusive package for the mentally ill.

Sure, a bright, sunny day, a us flag the size of a garage, USS Liberyy painted on the sides, a profile that was unique in the world.

Of course it was a case of mistaken identity.:eusa_whistle:

your language portrays your bigotry. israel has no land in the gaza or the west bank, and any rocket fire has been preceded by more israeli expansion, and it ight be wise to identify who exactly is firing the rockets. if joe scmuck from point roberts starts lobbing rockets into surrey, british colubia, do you think canada would be justified in bombong and shelling the hell out of seattle?

the destruction of infrastructure is largely myth and propaganda. the so called infrastructure was meant to accomadate a small group of israeli settlers and was of no practical use to the people of gaza. not only that, it was a reminder of a brutal occupation...kinda like when that terrorist group, the sons of liberty, toppled the statue of king george III in NYC. huh?

if israel wants peace and secure borders, they can have it. they could have had it a long tie ago. i cannot belieeve, in this day in age, people like you believe israel wants peace.. israel will not negotiaate any peace. they want to steal land and make any future palestinian state impossible.
If you would have removed your head from your anti semitic ass you would tell the truth, which is, the rocket attacks from Gaza started when Israel totally evacuated Gaza.

What I notice about the faggot holocaust deniers is one day they say the holocaust never happened, than the next day they are saying Hitler didn't kill enough Jews, which is it liars? :cuckoo:
It's similar to the Bin Laden syndrome. On one hand they celebrated Osama bin Laden's actions by dancing, eating sweets, and burning American flags, calling Bin Laden a hero and holy Islamic warrior, while 3000 Americans died in the rubble. On the other hand they will tell you it wasn't even Al Queda, the Jews did 9-11 or it was "an inside job".

Last edited:

Sure, a bright, sunny day, a us flag the size of a garage, USS Liberyy painted on the sides, a profile that was unique in the world.

Of course it was a case of mistaken identity.:eusa_whistle:
That's what seven independent govt investigations concluded.

It's similar to the Bin Laden syndrome. On one hand they celebrated Osama bin Laden's actions by dancing, eating sweets, and burning American flags, calling Bin Laden a hero and holy Islamic warrior, while 3000 Americans died in the rubble. On the other hand they will tell you it was even Al Queda, the Jews did 9-11 or it was "an inside job".

Yup you nailed it, those assholes do the same thing. Another thing those assholes do is criticize the US for killing Bin Laden and calling him a hero and a martyr than come back the next day and deny he is even dead. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
a flag? anyone can fly a flag not long ago----my son was in the navy-----he lost a mate on another submarine--------the ship hit an underground mountain--------a gross error------there are endless instruments on board to visualize those things. I was in the navy during peace time-------we lost a few kids during a game-----a little parachute demonstration circus------on a clear day--------I will not discuss the stupdity that caused the accidents to happen--------because I am not supposed to do that-----the jerks from the Liberty who spend their time contradicting the reports of the NAVY and the USA are comitting a crime. Military accidents are STARTLINGLY common happenstances ----even in peacetime-----in war time-----the numbers lost to friendly fire is staggering. Getting back to the navy----my own father never got over the fact that a kid fell overboard on his watch during world war II---------someone made a stupid mistake involving-------KNOTS ON ROPES----or something like that -----I never quite understood it

now the liberty again It is often claimed by jihadists that Israel tried to SINK that ship------idiot lie-----Israel would have had no problem sinking it -------sorry folks-----I remember the incident well-------I listened to the virtually IMMEDIATE RADIO BROADCASTS and live accounts of the rescue I am relying on memory now-----the ENTIRE "ATTACK" lasted something like 25 minutes and there was nothing countering it at all-------it certainly could have GONE ON, completely unchallenged, if anyone wanted it to continue

Your extensive research is a product of "people" like you for whom hate is a far more powerful motivator than truth. The history of your Fuehrer's war against the Jews was not written by "Zionist Jews" but rather by a wide range of real historians ... something your Holocaust Denial Movement sorely lacks. The following opinion of you and your pathetic ilk is from the American Historical Society and states that you are full of crap:
Perspectives (December 1991): Contents of the December 1991 Issue - American Historical Association

As for Ahmadinejihad, the original English language reports of his destroy Israel comments were published by none other than IRIB, the English language arm of Iran's state run media and the denials by Ahmadinejihad and others didn't appear for several months. It seems to me he and his apologists would have been much quicker to refute the IRIB translation had it been incorrect.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The evidence and documentation is so overwhelming and obvious, only a lunatic would make these kinds of claims. The Nazis themselves admitted to everything and provided the meticulously kept records that Nazis were famous for during the Nuremburg trials.
All the evidence and documentation wouldn't satisfy this self proclaimed Holocaust denier. He would still say it's all a big Zionist plot.

That dynamic is not unique to ERGO ... it runs through all Holocaust deniers. It must be part of their handbook. Lots of circular argumentation and when the truth is too obvious to deny they run and hide for a while and return as if they never saw a word of the discourse.

Forum List

Back