Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ What a pity that Hamas did not build a movie industry after 2007. So many actors lost their opportunity to win Oscar, BAFTA, etc ]

When I see dead Gazans, I don't see dead Gazans
– I see the dead Israelis who came before them.

When I see suffering Gazans, I don't see suffering Gazans – I see the suffering Israelis being kept in dark dungeons underground.

You see, Hamas's attack on October 7 was so successful that it blinded all of us to anything related to Gaza, Gazans or the troubles of either one.

We only see blue and white now.

And we are angrier than ever. Our blood is boiling hotter than ever. We care less about Gaza than ever. We care less about world opinion than ever. We want the @IDF to use more firepower than ever. But most of all, we want our people back more than ever – and will do whatever it takes. Literally, anything. Nothing's off the table. Mercy is a foreign concept that has no application here. The opposite – we want our army to attack with whatever the opposite of mercy is.

We're more insistent than ever that the war will continue into southern Gaza until it reaches all the way to Qatar where the Mossad has formally been instructed to draw up plans for taking out the cowardly Hamas leaders hiding like little rats.

And every day this war continues, our feelings get stronger. Our anger gets stronger. Our thirst for revenge gets stronger. Our willingness to cause massive damage without the slightest care in the world in our quest to free our people has already gotten so strong – and will continue to get stronger – that Gaza will long for the wars of past which will seem like a trip to Disney in comparison.

But most of all, we're more insistent than ever that Palestinians will never have a state anywhere near our borders. Those dreams died along with our people on October 7.

There is a time for peace and a time for war. I strongly suggest to all the well-meaning diplomats who keep trying to pressure Israel into peace with the Palestinians to save their energies and focus their efforts elsewhere where they have a chance of success.

Because now is a time for war. All-out war. War without mercy.

And I'm one of the moderates.(Or at least I was.)

Forum List

Back