Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

The cruel and indiscriminate nature of the shootings by IOF terrorists resulted in the loss of innocent lives, tearing families apart and leaving behind irrevocable pain. Direct targetting of 8 year old child by the savage IOF:
It is Israel Defense Force "IDF"
And I add the IDF used the Israeli sniper teams to murder dozens of Palestinian children, but I cannot figure out why-?
Maybe it was a warning, you have three other children, do as we say, or you will lose another.
:)-

And I add the IDF used the Israeli sniper teams to murder dozens of Palestinian children, but I cannot figure out why-?
Maybe it was a warning, you have three other children, do as we say, or you will lose another.
Do you have proof? Because hear say is nothing but attempt to make Israel a callous murderer.

By all means miss the part of every video where those children may have been throwing explosives at the IDF.

Right, the IDF is just going to seat there and let itself be killed or maimed.

Have the Arabs teach their children to go to school and make something good of themselves, NOT Martyrs for the destruction of Israel.

Hamas machine gunned down children on Oct 7th.

Forum List

Back