Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Let me be perfectly clear. The main cause of the Arab-Israeli conflict is Muslim antisemitism. Any Muslim/Arab who tells you otherwise is lying through their teeth.

Don't fall for it. Don't fall for the facade that people like Queen Rania put on when they act like it's all about justice for the Palestinians, when they carefully pick their words, cherry-pick information and point the finger at others. When they pretend that they are the underdog and Israel is the oppressor. Don't be naive. For instance, below is a collection of shops named after Hitler across different parts of Egypt. So, no, I am n ot surprised the Jordanian named a shawarma shop "October 7".

For goodness sake, believe me, before it is too late. You can't fix something that you refuse to admit is broken. I was born and grew up in Egypt. My entire family in Egypt are Muslim. I know what I am talking about.

This actually comes from @972mag which is a notoriously anti Israel site. It says so at the bottom of the whole post.

Thanks for the laugh.

Israel would depend on Gaza Ministry of Health which is run by.......drum roll.......HAMAS.

-----------

Gazan MoH doesn't report how many of those killed are terrorists, and the full Hebrew article clearly says that IDF estimates those numbers independently.

This means that your claim that IDF accepts on face value the Gazan reports about the number of civilians killed is highly misleading.

At most, one can say that IDF is using it as an estimate for the total number of casualties, which is not new information - IDF representatives have been saying it in record for some time now.

The biggest issue - both in this war and in previous ones - was always about the civilians/combatants ratio, not about the total numbers.

IDF finds documentation of Gaza teachers who were also Hamas terrorists (plus cartoon)

The IDF released three samples of memos written from Gaza's Al Qassam Brigades to Dr. Muhammad Hamdan, Head of the Directorate of Education and Teaching in Gaza, asking teachers to be excused from work because of military training ahead of October 7.

First memo:

Date: September 10 2023
Subject: Lenient Work Schedule

With regard to the matter mentioned above, we ask of you to provide the brother Nur-Aldin Naim Mahmoud Siam, who works at the Aljanan high school (as a math teacher), with a flexible work schedule, as the nature of his position with us requires constant follow-ups.

Second:

Subject: Granting Release

With regard to the matter mentioned above, we ask of you to release the brother Moataz Abed-Alrazk Muhammad Alfara, who works at the education administration in west Khan Yunis, as we need him for military training on the date 28/09/2023. This date is not flexible.

Third:

Subject: Granting Release
With regard to the matter mentioned above, we ask of you to release the brother Hani Saeed Saleem Salah, who works at the education administration in west Khan Yunis, as we need him for military training on the 28/09/2023. This date is not flexible.

So we know that Gaza teachers, journalists and even doctors are also Hamas members. But how many articles that blame Israel for targeting specific people mention this quite important fact?

[ Nothing but learned hatred for Jews for the past 1400 years. For the first 2400 years of Judaism, Arabs could not care less about Israel, Judaism, Jews, Judea, nothing. Christians to to Arabia to convert Arabs and Arab anti Jewish feelings are born. Congratulations Christianity. This is what your lies about Jews has wrought ]

Forum List

Back