Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Any exclusive religions state is disgusting, but Israel is even worse since the 7 million Zionists illegally stole the properties from the 13 million natives.
Ha ha ha. You are an ignorant idiot, there weren’t 13 million at the time there were about 500 to 700 Arabs from Jordan, Egypt and Syria that invaded and squatted.

Moreover, almost all the Muslim / Arab states are exclusively religious towards Islam you dipstick. Israel is in fact the only democratic state that has a population of about 2 million Arab Muslims who are very loyal and happy with Israel, with the same exact rights as the rest of the Israelis. Nothing wrong with Jews going back to ancestral, religious and cultural homeland. Arabs squatters who call themselves “Palestinians” circa 1960’s need to go back to Jordan.

1707090529729.jpeg

A tweet of mine went viral last week:

How is it that
  • Hamas attacks Israel first
  • Hezbollah attacks Israel first
  • Iranian backed Syrian groups attack Israel first
  • The Houthis shoot rockets at Israel first

And Israel is framed as the aggressor?

There were hundreds of furious responses, most saying that Hamas' pogrom was a reaction to Israeli actions and Israel was the original aggressor, that "history didn't start October 7." (I even saw one person made a poster twisting even these facts against Israel with the caption, "Only Israel can bomb four countries and still be perceived as the victim.")

To which I responded:
To the idiots who say Israel started - either in Jerusalem over the past few years, or in 1967, or in 1948. No doubt you would also claim that the Jews started the riots in 1929 as well.

Some reacted with astonishment that I should bring up 1929 - ancient history - when thousands of Palestinians are being murdered now. In other words, some people who say history didn't start October 7 also say history started on October 8 when one takes them at their word and looks at history.

Others responded that Jewish "colonialism" started before 1929 - implying massacres of Jewish rabbis, women and children was justified.

In other words, no matter what argument they use, they lose. But their attempts to justify the most horrific crimes prove their antisemitism.

I looked at Wikipedia's entry on the 1929 massacres, and found a "reason" for them I had never seen before: Challah covers.

For some time, Jewish institutions of Jerusalem had given their supporters abroad items such as Challah covers and Passover Seder tablecloths featuring imagery of the Dome of the Rock either below or emblazoned with Jewish symbolism such as the Star of David and the Temple menorah. Zionist literature published throughout the world had also used provocative, Judaized imagery of the Dome of the Rock. One Zionist publication featuring a Jewish flag atop the Dome of the Rock was picked up and redistributed by Arab propagandists.
Here is one of the challah covers from Jews in Jerusalem circa 1925, where the Dome of the Rock is shown behind the Kotel (Western Wall) which is featured.

Even as early as 1863, way before modern Zionism, the Dome of the Rock is depicted in a challah cover designed in Jerusalem (detail):

Yet here is how antisemitic site Palestine Rememberedcharacterizes another covering:

"Zionists place the Israeli flag and Jewish emblems over the Dome of the Rock and other Muslim holy places, documenting their plans for destruction and usurpation of these sites to build a Jewish Temple."

There is not even a hint of a desire to destroy the Dome of the Rock shown here. The Hebrew quotes the Psalm 137:5 "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand lose its cunning." Under that it says "The place of the Temple." Which it is.

The same site shows another picture, not sure whether it is also a challah cover, a picture for the wall or maybe a Simchat Torah flag.

It also shows the Dome of the Rock as the holy spot, as a place for veneration, and there is nothing close to a call for its destruction. If anything, the Jews who drew these pictures are showing extreme respect for the building. One cannot imagine Jews publishing pictures of churches to beautify their homes but this Muslim site was a central decorative motif in thousands of Jewish homes in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

The Arabs behind the site are upset at the Dome being shown underneath a Temple menorah.

So even today, Arabs are claiming that table coverings and other innocuous illustrations by Jews who consider the Temple Mount to be the most sacred spot in the world are justifications for murdering Jews.

No matter how far-fetched, today's antisemites will always find some supposed crime that Jews did to justify their being slaughtered. In fact, Mahmoud Abbas has used that same logic to justify the Holocaust, more than once, saying that how Jews acted brought it about. And it is the same logic that blames events in Jerusalem, or a "sirge" that had largely already been ended before October 7, for mass murder and rape and kidnapping of Jews.

There is no daylight between antisemitism and today's anti-Zionism. And you can see it in a challah cover.

According to Pramila Patten, the Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations and Special Envoy for Sexual Violence in Conflicts, she has been unable to sleep for a week since viewing the 47-minute video compiled by the IDF of the atrocities committed on October 7. The scenes continue to haunt her. "Only after I saw the video did I understand things that I didn't understand before in terms of the magnitude of the disaster that happened."

(full article online)

Bobby Sorapot is the leader of the Thai workers. On October 7, he and his colleagues were attacked twice by the terrorists and looters who raided the kibbutz. One of them was killed. Bobby and his colleagues went home to Thailand, and after two and a half months, they purchased flight tickets and came back to work on the kibbutz. Their return from Thailand is yet another unimaginable story that the war has brought forth.

Members of Nahal Oz are still living further north, away from their homes and only soldiers and Thai workers are there.

Sorapot is the only one in the group who speaks English, sprinkled with the right words in Hebrew. He drinks Arabic coffee, like the kibbutz veterans. He wears a wide brimed hat to shelter his face which end with a piece of fabric that falls low on his back, like the hats of the French Foreign Legion.

"I'm from Udon Thani, a province in northeastern Thailand, a stone throw away from the Laotian capital of Vientiane. I came to Israel three years ago. My first destination was Zichron Ya'akov, where I worked in agriculture for eight months. Nahal Oz was my second stop," he says. "Nahal Oz offered a lot more money."

(full article online)

The State of Israel has a rich fabric of cultures, religions and identities. Coexistence is not just an idea; rather, it is a vital necessity for the strength and resilience of our nation. Israeli Arabs, who make up a significant part of the population, have a central role in Israeli society. Our contributions in the various sectors such as medicine, education and technology, are evidence of this fact. However, the journey toward coexistence is full of challenges and obstacles.

The massacre of October 7 and the ongoing fighting in Gaza took a heavy toll on our community, and clearly answered a question that every Israeli Arab has: are we all one and the same in the eyes of the enemy?

The fear that this round would lead to riots, similar to those we experienced in May 2021, during Operation Guardian of the Walls, was growing. However, contrary to these concerns, the Arab community reacted with remarkable restraint and maturity.

This response was not accidental, but a deliberate choice by the community, which demonstrated a deep desire for integration and peace. This choice is evidence of our commitment and belief in a common future where coexistence and mutual respect are above all. This is a powerful statement that the Arabs of Israel are not watching from the sidelines but are active participants in shaping the future of the country.

The loss of human life and the kidnapping of civilians such as Qaid al-Qadi, Bilal al-Ziadna, Hamza al-Ziadna, Aisha al-Ziadna, Yusuf al-Ziadna, and the tragic death of Samer al-Talalka along with two Jewish hostages, are wounds that will take time to heal. These events emphasize the fact that in the eyes of the cruel enemy, all of us - Jews, Arabs, Druze, Christians - are all legitimate targets in their eyes.

The question "What will happen if..." is a question that goes through the mind of every Israeli Arab. What will happen to us, Israeli Arabs, if the enemy arrives at our doorstep?

For years, many of us refused to believe that we would be the ones targeted by this terrorist organization; Hamas. After all, as this organization presents itself as an Islamic organization, it is absolutely forbidden to harm another Muslim, or even a person who, according to rumors, is a Muslim.

In the Quran, it is written, "Whoever kills a believer (Muslim) with the first intention, his punishment will be hell forever, and Allah will pour out his wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a tremendous punishment." Sura 4:93.

In the massacre of October 7, we got an answer to this question. Hamas-ISIS does not attach any importance to Islam - it has murdered, raped and kidnapped civilians, Jews and Arabs alike.
The story of Sergeant First Class (Res.) Ahmed Abu Latif is another example of the desire of Israeli Arabs to contribute and be a part of Israeli society. His sacrifice, alongside other fallen heroes such as Sergeant Major Ibrahim Haruba, Sergeant Habib Kiaan and Sergeant Salman Ibn Marai, emphasizes the common fate of Israeli Arabs and Jews. They symbolize the unity and resilience of the Israel Defense Forces, which includes both Arab and Jewish soldiers, standing together to defend the nation.

As the late Abu Latif wrote in a chilling post after the massacre on October 7, "We all share the same fate and we must be together and united, that way, people who do not believe in cooperation between the sectors, try to intimidate, provoke and destroy relations, destroy trust. Don't believe them and don't let it happen."

Many people around the world, under the guise of human rights activists and under the guise of "concern" for the Palestinians, spread lies and conspiracies, trying to create conflict between us and our Jewish partners. In the words of Abu Latif - don't believe them, and don't let it happen.

Forum List

Back