Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ Anti Israel and Jewish protests, always started by anti Israel and Jews organizations, followed by people who know nothing about nothing and simply find "a cause" ]

The myth of Hamas' "Human Shields" is easily debunked by the fact that IDF targets children "for fun'.(1) -

If Israel's mob of child killing miscreants will execute over 100 starving and homeless women and children desperate for food, what is supposed to be a "human shield" against incompetent, poorly trained and trigger-happy thugs?

(1.) "Video of IDF Snipers Shooting Gazan Children"

(2). “Video Shows IDF Snipers Shooting Palestinian Children For Fun, But Facebook Won’t Let You Share It”

EXCERPT “Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of Hebron in Occupied Palestine. An important piece of evidence attesting to the brutality of Israeli occupation. Yet, Facebook users have reported that the social media platform is preventing them from sharing the video.” CONTINUED

There is no law in Gaza that prohibits violence against women, including sexual violence.

A women's testimony is worth half that of a man's Hamas enforces a "code of modesty" that severely restricts basic freedoms of expression and movement

Women have virtually no pathways to financial independenceHamas's 1988 charter states that Muslim women are important in that they "manufacture men."

[ They are taught to never move on as long as a Jew is sovereign of any of their own Ancient Jewish Homeland ]

This day (March 3) in 1919, Emir Feisal (Left) (Son of Hussen Ibn Ali, Sharif of #MECCA, Arab & Sunni #Muslim king) wrote US Zionist leader (later US Sup Ct Justice) Felix Frankfurter (Right) after Paris Peace Conference re formation of a Jewish State:"

I want to take this opportunity of my first contact with American Zionists to tell you what I have often been able to say to [President of the World Zionist Organization] Dr. [Chaim] Weizmann in #Arabia & #Europe.

We feel that the Arabs & Jews are cousins in having suffered similar oppressions at the hands of powers stronger than themselves, & by a happy coincidence have been able to take the first step towards the attainment of their national ideals together.

The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with the deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. Our deputation here in #Paris is fully acquainted with the proposals submitted yesterday by the Zionist Organisation to the #Peace Conference, & we regard them as moderate & proper. We will do our best, in so far as we are concerned, to help them through: we will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home.

With the chiefs of your movement, especially with Dr. Weizmann, we have had & continue to have the closest relations. He has been a great helper of our cause, & I hope the Arabs may soon be in a position to make the Jews some return for their kindness.

We are working together for a reformed and revived Near East, and our two movements complete one another. The Jewish movement is national and not imperialist. Our movement is national and not imperialist, and there is room in Syria for us both. Indeed I think that neither can be a real success without the other.

People less informed and less responsible than our leaders and yours, ignoring the need for cooperation of the Arabs & #Zionists, have been trying to exploit the local difficulties that must necessarily arise in Palestine in the early stages of our movements.

Some of them have, I am afraid, misrepresented your aims to the Arab peasantry, & our aims to the Jewish peasantry, with the result that interested parties have been able to make capital out of what they call our differences.

I wish to give you my firm conviction that these differences are not on questions of principle, but on matters of detail such as must inevitably occur in every contact of neighbouring peoples, & as are easily adjusted by mutual good will. Indeed nearly all of them will disappear with fuller knowledge.

I look forward, & my people with me look forward, to a future in which we will help you & you will help us, so that the countries in which we are mutually interested may once again take their places in the community of civilised peoples of the world.

Believe me, Yours sincerely,

(Sgd.) Feisal

"Two days later (March 5, 1919), Frankfurter responded as follows:

"Royal Highness, Allow me, on behalf of the Zionist Organization, to acknowledge your recent letter with deep appreciation.

Those of us who come from the #UnitedStates have already been gratified by the friendly relations & the active cooperation maintained between you & the Zionist leaders, particularly Dr. Weizmann. We knew it could not be otherwise; we knew that the aspirations of the Arab and the Jewish peoples were parallel, that each aspired to re-establish its nationality in its own #homeland, each making its own distinctive contribution to civilization, each seeking its own #peaceful mode of life.

The Zionist leaders & the Jewish people for whom they speak have watched with satisfaction the spiritual vigor of the Arab movement. Themselves seekingjustice, they are anxious that the just national aims of the Arab people be confirmed & safeguarded by the Peace Conference.

We knew from your acts & your past utterances that the Zionist movement -- in other words the national aim of the Jewish people -- had your support and the support of the Arab people for whom you speak.

These aims are now before the Peace Conference as definite proposals by the #Zionist Organization. We are happy indeed that you consider these proposals “moderate and proper,” and that we have in you a staunch supporter for their realization.

For both the #Arab & the #Jewish peoples there are difficulties ahead -- difficulties that challenge the united statesmanship of Arab & Jewish leaders. For it is no easy task to rebuild two great civilizations that have been suffering oppression & misrule for centuries.

We each have our difficulties we shall work out as friends, friends who are animated by similar purposes, seeking a free & full development for the two neighboring peoples. The #Arabs & #Jews are neighbors in territory; we cannot but live side by side as friends.Very respectfully,

(Sgd.) Felix Frankfurter"

Forum List

Back