Issa directed Treasury inspector general to ignore IRS treatment of liberal groups

lol, does these sites think this out before they shove their propaganda?

like someone said, they were investigating why the Tea Party was targeted

my god, raw story..

that site is worthless if you any kind of the truth without the SPIN spin spin

lol, does these sites think this out before they shove their propaganda?

like someone said, they were investigating why the Tea Party was targeted

my god, raw story..

that site is worthless if you any kind of the truth without the SPIN spin spin

Again Steph you step right into it. I linked 3 different sites but you only saw Rawstory. I knew you wouldnt read it and added at the bottom

But at the end of the day, Everyone, the Inspector, the Testimony, the articles, newspapers and reporters are all wrong. The need to play the victim is so strong that Republicans will ignore every link, every story because the feeling of being victimized is more important than the truth. I included 3 links but because repubs don't read they will complain about Rawstory like Pavlovs dog

How did I forsee your whining Steph. Because thats the only thing someone with no argument and no point can do. Whine about information they didnt read.

I mean, you litterally walked into it Steph, but then again, you always do. One trick pony only has, one trick.

LOl, he directed

and if he didn't ask about liberal groups it could BE the focus was on WHY they targeted so many conservative groups

are you people so desperate to protect Obama you will stand on the side of the IRS..

Raw story has proven they can't be trusted for the Truth without some SPIN on it so they come out with this dumb with this dumb shit and try to Smear Issa, AGAIN..

you are sad people

Last edited:
assuming true, narrowly focus, does not mean ignore

another CC thread down the drain

Not true. Issa lied the whole time and he was blinded by hate for President Obama. That hate made him slip up. He should be arrested.

Not true. Issa lied the whole time and he was blinded by hate for President Obama. That hate made him slip up. He should be arrested.

are you serious? narrowly focus means the same thing as ignore? you obviously are not smart enough to understand what narrowly focus means. let me point out the difference:

only focus: means focus only on one thing to the exclusion of other things

narrowly focus: means focus more strongly this, but do not ignore other things

what exactly did issa lie about?

Bull shit. Yes they are scrutinized and then given their status while TP and conservative groups were delayed much longer.

It amazes me the colassal ignorance of the lefties here. They seem to think that they know more about this subject than to people in Washington do. If only Congress, the IRS, the FBI, etc would just listen to the liberals here at USMB, think of how much time and money we could save.

Retards.

are you serious? narrowly focus means the same thing as ignore? you obviously are not smart enough to understand what narrowly focus means. let me point out the difference:

This is about Obama being elected plain and simple. Issa is a closet racist. He hates Holder and Obama with a passion. He tried to accuse the President of ordering this. Rightwing talk radio accused him everyday. All lies.

This is about Obama being elected plain and simple. Issa is a closet racist. He hates Holder and Obama with a passion. He tried to accuse the President of ordering this. Rightwing talk radio accused him everyday. All lies.

accusing someone is not necessarily lying. if that were the case, then every prosecutor in the country is guilty of lying in open court.

:rolleyes:

as to your racism claim , the race card is bankrupt.

some of you need a boatload of CHEESE..we know you friggen whiners were just LOVING ole Dick Cheney and Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
waaa, they don't like Obama, how DARE THEY....pathetic

accusing someone is not necessarily lying. if that were the case, then every prosecutor in the country is guilty of lying in open court.

Its obvious to everyone. The difference is the right sees Issa's racism as a good thing.

some of you need a boatload of CHEESE..we know you friggen whiners were just LOVING ole Dick Cheney and Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
waaa, they don't like Obama, how DARE THEY....pathetic

Care to compare who has been attacked more?

Its obvious to everyone. The difference is the right sees Issa's racism as a good thing.

troll

my gawd you're stupid and the biggest liar on this board
shut up, you don't know what people see..

Forum List

Back