Issue 1 in Ohio

If I was in OH I would consider putting the abortion issue to rest one way or the other a political blessing.

I suspect the OP will be surprised when the support for the practice easily goes past 60%.
Wasnt it 70 % in Kansas ?

Wasnt it 70 % in Kansas ?
If so,, the blood of the millions sacrificed to the abortion gods was once on the hands of the 7 justices on SCOTUS, but now it will be directly on the hands of the people.

Something to look forward to at the Great Judgement if nothing else.

If I was in OH I would consider putting the abortion issue to rest one way or the other a political blessing.

I suspect the OP will be surprised when the support for the practice easily goes past 60%.
Finally put to rest?

You remind me of Kamala after Roe vs. Wade was overturned as she looked in the camera and said, "I didn't even know that abortion was an issue anymore."

:auiqs.jpg:

It is the eternal open wound.

Why do you lie?
Is your position so weak and factless that you must resort to lying?
I asked you to post proof that your zygote is a human being idea was supported by the science and you post lies?

Congratulations. By constantly lying you've lost whatever credibility you might have had on the topic and therefore the argument.
The bottom line is you've lost ground. You wanted to claim the fission and fusion denies one's humanity, so once that is over with, full humanity is there. Sorry, but that's a human being in that woman's uterus. Apparently, you chickened out on your homework assignment and never told a pregnant woman she had nothing growing in her belly.

Finally put to rest?

You remind me of Kamala after Roe vs. Wade was overturned as she looked in the camera and said, "I didn't even know that abortion was an issue anymore."

:auiqs.jpg:

It is the eternal open wound.
Not to those that see the utility of abortion.

Me, I could give two shits about a woman's right to choose and all the other horse shit they rattle on about. It's the simple utility of the practice I want to see preserved.

Now if the citizenry wants to put up certain guardrails as to the number of weeks then that is fine too but the basic utility must remain.

Not to those that see the utility of abortion.

Me, I could give two shits about a woman's right to choose and all the other horse shit they rattle on about. It's the simple utility of the practice I want to see preserved.

Now if the citizenry wants to put up certain guardrails as to the number of weeks then that is fine too but the basic utility must remain.
As I have said, the majority of Americans want guiderails, but the Left is attempting to remove all of them by lying about it.

As for whether you don't care if a viable infant is killed, I don't give a damn what you think and neither does anyone else with a moral pulse.

As I have said, the majority of Americans want guiderails, but the Left is attempting to remove all of them by lying about it.

As for whether you don't care if a viable infant is killed, I don't give a damn what you think and neither does anyone else with a moral pulse.
Then it's simply your cross to bear.

Virginia worked it all out long ago. Though I would have preferred a 15 week limit it is what it is and not worth expending any further political capital on.

Abortion is legal in Virginia through the second trimester. Thereafter, abortion is legal only if necessary to save the life of the mother.

The bottom line is you've lost ground. You wanted to claim the fission and fusion denies one's humanity, so once that is over with, full humanity is there. Sorry, but that's a human being in that woman's uterus. Apparently, you chickened out on your homework assignment and never told a pregnant woman she had nothing growing in her belly.
No, liar.
That is a human fetus
A human embryo
A human zygote

But not a human being.
and
It will never be a human being till it is born.

That is the science, liar.

No, liar.
That is a human fetus
A human embryo
A human zygote

But not a human being.
and
It will never be a human being till it is born.

That is the science, liar.
Science doesn't say that. I know you believe in the Lawyer Fairy and his magic dust, but that's a human being growing in that mother's body. To say otherwise is to deny science.

Science doesn't say that. I know you believe in the Lawyer Fairy and his magic dust, but that's a human being growing in that mother's body. To say otherwise is to deny science.

You have to remember progressive twats like dadocuck think his beliefs (actually the beliefs of the SJW hive mind) shape reality, instead of reality being a concrete occurrence that is the same for everyone regardless of what we believe.

Funny how the mods allowed this one to sway completely away from the topic.

Election is tomorrow.

To say it is a human being is ignorant, illogical and unsupported in totality by any reputable scientific source.

But what else is to be expected?

To say it is a human being is ignorant, illogical and unsupported in totality by any reputable scientific source.

But what else is to be expected?
'fetus" is no different from "infant", "adolescent", "pubescent", or "adult". They all describe human beings at various stages of development. Or do you deny science?

'fetus" is no different from "infant", "adolescent", "pubescent", or "adult". They all describe human beings at various stages of development. Or do you deny science?
No they don't.

you're purposely lying, purposely denying the science.
or
Show me an actual science book that says an adult human being is identical to a human embryo.

go on back to the church choir boy.

No they don't.

you're purposely lying, purposely denying the science.
or
Show me an actual science book that says an adult human being is identical to a human embryo.

go on back to the church choir boy.
Show me one that says an adult is identical to an infant. You say they're both human beings, according to what you just said they should be identical.

Show me one that says an adult is identical to an infant. You say they're both human beings, according to what you just said they should be identical.
No, liar, YOU say they are identical.
I'm asking you to show me an actual science book that says they are.

Your lying weakens what are already silly arguments.

No, liar, YOU say they are identical.
I'm asking you to show me an actual science book that says they are.

Your lying weakens what are already silly arguments.
"Fetus" is no different from "infant", "adolescent", "pubescent", or "adult". They all describe human beings at various stages of development. Or do you deny science? I know, you arbitrarily insist that a "fetus" is not a human being while an "infant" is, but they are simply terms for human beings at different stages of development. You're still denying science.

"Fetus" is no different from "infant", "adolescent", "pubescent", or "adult". They all describe human beings at various stages of development. Or do you deny science? I know, you arbitrarily insist that a "fetus" is not a human being while an "infant" is, but they are simply terms for human beings at different stages of development. You're still denying science.
Then let a fetus vote.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back