It doesn’t matter if Trump miraculously secured 100% of funding for his useless wall. It still...

Yes, it's good when the voters like me can see the bigot line of defense, and how stupid it is. So it's bigot now instead of racist eh ?? Keep that basket full of very important words now.

Typical liberal, you can't win the argument so you call those on the other side bigots and racists.
Way to not quote his bigoted comments, liar.

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.

you sound like youre butthurt???

is your TDS giving you fits again???

Maybe some of that preparation H stuff can help butthurt.

Yes, it's good when the voters like me can see the bigot line of defense, and how stupid it is. So it's bigot now instead of racist eh ?? Keep that basket full of very important words now.

Typical liberal, you can't win the argument so you call those on the other side bigots and racists.
Sounds bigoted to me...

"The Democrats are relying on what made the government so powerful over this nation in the 60's, and that is if they can convince that the White's are the enemy of the non-whites in this country again, then they will win in a landslide by way of using the race card in this way. So look for it people, and especially with these idiot whites like Pelosi etc who will actually denigrate their own color in a bid to get a win for a party. It is hilarious when see this bullcrap."

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
Have you figured out how much health care for all + illegals wills cost ?

most funding will go to bureaucratic losers salaries and benies rather than healthcare anyway

build the fuckin wall

and you go back to Somalia

...wouldn’t get built.

Why then was the wall and increased border security great when it was supported and voted for by Democrats but not now? What has changed and why do you believe open borders is a grand idea for America?

and those 58% would be deported if you leftist would allow ICE to do it's damn job
Pass a goddamn work ID and enforce it. end of story. You can't throw out 11 million people who work hard pay taxes and have been here for years. Pass the damn ID card and end this GOP scam.

That cat doesn't like total b*******. Unlike you Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich.

What in the fuck is greedy about the GOP? No one has prevented you from giving as much as you want.
What's mine is mine because I earned it I decide what I want to do with mine.

The greedy idiots rich in the GOP are greedy and they dupe you. And you pay more than you should so they can let the rich get away with murder....

They dupe me? Maybe my understanding of how economics works is better than yours. I am very happy with what I make

...wouldn’t get built.

$1 billion vs $132 billion/yr to pay for the care of illegals.
I call that a bargain.

Pass a goddamn work ID and enforce it. end of story. You can't throw out 11 million people who work hard pay taxes and have been here for years. Pass the damn ID card and end this GOP scam.

That cat doesn't like total b*******. Unlike you Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich.

What in the fuck is greedy about the GOP? No one has prevented you from giving as much as you want.
What's mine is mine because I earned it I decide what I want to do with mine.

The greedy idiots rich in the GOP are greedy and they dupe you. And you pay more than you should so they can let the rich get away with murder....

They dupe me? Maybe my understanding of how economics works is better than yours. I am very happy with what I make

Do you know that we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes? A give away to the rich and a screw job for everyone else.

...wouldn’t get built.

OK, Billy000.
You are against the wall. Now tell us how we should protect the border. Your can't or won't because you want an open border so that you and yours have more company.

Why in the world are American lefties so determined to have open borders? Is it part of TDS?
The wall is stupid and won't work. 58% of illegals overstay their visas. And they'll figure it out. Most nowadays are seeking asylum from GOP War on Drugs shitholes...

The only solution is an ID card like other countries have with this problem. The GOP won't allow anything like that. It's communist you know LOL. The GOP loves the cheap easily bullied labor, brainwashed functional morons.
and those 58% would be deported if you leftist would allow ICE to do it's damn job
show us the express immigration clause, right wingers. don't imply, illegality.
you got a fucking mouse in your pocket? who the fuck is this US you are talking about?
appeals to ignorance won't work with me.

...wouldn’t get built.

Why then was the wall and increased border security great when it was supported and voted for by Democrats but not now? What has changed and why do you believe open borders is a grand idea for America?
The Democrats never wanted a wall, just increased security electronics etc. And a goddamn ID card that would end this GOP scam like other countries.

...wouldn’t get built.

This post just demonstrates how mad you and libs are for trying to solve a problem.

Sounds bigoted to me...

"The Democrats are relying on what made the government so powerful over this nation in the 60's, and that is if they can convince that the White's are the enemy of the non-whites in this country again, then they will win in a landslide by way of using the race card in this way. So look for it people, and especially with these idiot whites like Pelosi etc who will actually denigrate their own color in a bid to get a win for a party. It is hilarious when see this bullcrap."
Playing the race card is the new Democrats signature. Not bigoted here, just calling it like I see it these days. I might just change one thing above, and that would be the again part, because there was a problem back in the 60's with whites and blacks hating on one another over color. Very dumb about the skin color thing, because it is always a character thing as Martin Luther King suggested, but whites and blacks were hating on each other because of color before actions. How stupid is that ?? We finally got past all that, but the race baiters won't let it die that easy.

Now it appears that most or all of the baiters are in the Democrat party. WHY ???? Power ??

We choose to build the wall in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

We put a man on the moon in the age of analog crap, but we can't build a wall.

M'kay

Liberals who claim that building the wall isn't feasible from an engineering standpoint amuse me! Drive across I-70...up through the Rockies and see where that interstate highway was built...then come back and tell me that we can't engineer a wall!

Isn't one thread about the butthurt enough? Stock up on the TDS pills for unprecedented winnings, they are the norm with Trump.
And choke down that booze to forget how willfully ignorant you are about Trump.

All those plans about Texas turning blue as the invaders take over and replace Americans... crushed and gone.

Boooo-hooo!

But don't be disappointed, I am sure Omar will accept your company to her Somalian travels. Place should be anti-American enough for you.
What because Beto lost? The point isn’t that Texas didn’t become a blue state. It’s because of how close it came. The next election could turn it blue.

O’Rourke had $37mm more in campaign funds and still lost!!!

And where does he stand today in his bid for the Presidency, dumb platitudes, speaking Spanish?

Please, Please, Please nominate O’Rourke!!

What is $37mm? Is that 37 millimeter dollars?

There’s dogs with more common sense, are you still sucking your thumb too?

Why in the world are American lefties so determined to have open borders? Is it part of TDS?
Eventual voters by head count is what it is... It's the way they are looking at it. I mean they attempt to exploit every issue or people to work their magic for eternal or extended power. They fear greatly a loss of to much power in the country, so they will try anything.

The problem, is that their policies fail after a while, and they can't defend it when it happens. But if they had a subservient voter base that is loyal no matter what, then their policy failures are minimized. It is why they always tout open borders, and free, free, free, free stuff in order to wooooo and secure those people's loyalty's until they (the inbound immigrants) are able to vote later on or if American's they will buy into the free stuff now.
Of course you dupes are Totally misinformed. Pass the Damned ID card like other modern countries have and end the GOP scam. The wall is stupid and won't work.

really really? an ID card may be a great idea but its not going to stop drug smuggling, human trafficking, or people who come across the border who work for cash. Dont delude yourself. People from south of the border can come here to work for cash and make much more than they are back home, they can live with friends or relatives who are already here and no one will even know they live here. I dont know where you live, but the way you think you must not live anywhere close to where latino communities are. If you did , you would realize that in many cases they are almost a world unto themselves. They dont even need to learn english there. Gangs in Mexico have their counterparts who live here among us as well on the other end of the drug supply line. i guess you have no concept, cant help you much more, but you know....Yes yes, the wall is stupid because Franco says so.

Forum List

Back