It doesn’t matter if Trump miraculously secured 100% of funding for his useless wall. It still...

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.

Why then was the wall and increased border security great when it was supported and voted for by Democrats but not now? What has changed and why do you believe open borders is a grand idea for America?
The Democrats never wanted a wall, just increased security electronics etc. And a goddamn ID card that would end this GOP scam like other countries.

"In 2006, President George W. Bush signed into law the Secure Fence Act, a bill that authorized the construction of hundreds of miles of fencing along the border. That legislation was approved with broad bipartisan support, including, in the Senate, by such Democratic luminaries as Barack Obama of Illinois, Hillary Clinton of New York, Joe Biden of Delaware and Charles Schumer of New York, now the Senate minority leader."

“Where I don’t understand the pushback is, in 2013 if everybody was for the 700 miles of double fencing, but now they’re not for it because Trump calls it a wall – to me that does not make sense,” said Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, the labor union for the border patrol agents. “Whether we call it a fence or call it a wall, it acts as the exact same thing – a physical barrier that makes it more difficult to enter the United States illegally. I don’t understand the whole fight over this.”

In fight over Trump’s wall, Democrats who once supported border barrier now oppose it – The Denver Post

That cat doesn't like total b*******. Unlike you Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich.

What in the fuck is greedy about the GOP? No one has prevented you from giving as much as you want.
What's mine is mine because I earned it I decide what I want to do with mine.

The greedy idiots rich in the GOP are greedy and they dupe you. And you pay more than you should so they can let the rich get away with murder....

They dupe me? Maybe my understanding of how economics works is better than yours. I am very happy with what I make

Do you know that we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes? A give away to the rich and a screw job for everyone else.

Have you been drinking that sounds like a dodge to me but even so a lot
cuckoo.gif

Why in the world are American lefties so determined to have open borders? Is it part of TDS?
The wall is stupid and won't work. 58% of illegals overstay their visas. And they'll figure it out. Most nowadays are seeking asylum from GOP War on Drugs shitholes...

The only solution is an ID card like other countries have with this problem. The GOP won't allow anything like that. It's communist you know LOL. The GOP loves the cheap easily bullied labor, brainwashed functional morons.
and those 58% would be deported if you leftist would allow ICE to do it's damn job
show us the express immigration clause, right wingers. don't imply, illegality.
you got a fucking mouse in your pocket? who the fuck is this US you are talking about?
appeals to ignorance won't work with me.
Do you know what the immigration laws are? If not I suggest you learn them instead of posting like someone who just had a little too much to drink.

The wall is stupid and won't work. 58% of illegals overstay their visas. And they'll figure it out. Most nowadays are seeking asylum from GOP War on Drugs shitholes...

The only solution is an ID card like other countries have with this problem. The GOP won't allow anything like that. It's communist you know LOL. The GOP loves the cheap easily bullied labor, brainwashed functional morons.
and those 58% would be deported if you leftist would allow ICE to do it's damn job
show us the express immigration clause, right wingers. don't imply, illegality.
you got a fucking mouse in your pocket? who the fuck is this US you are talking about?
appeals to ignorance won't work with me.
Do you know what the immigration laws are? If not I suggest you learn them instead of posting like someone who just had a little too much to drink.
Show us the express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.

Why then was the wall and increased border security great when it was supported and voted for by Democrats but not now? What has changed and why do you believe open borders is a grand idea for America?
The Democrats never wanted a wall, just increased security electronics etc. And a goddamn ID card that would end this GOP scam like other countries.

"In 2006, President George W. Bush signed into law the Secure Fence Act, a bill that authorized the construction of hundreds of miles of fencing along the border. That legislation was approved with broad bipartisan support, including, in the Senate, by such Democratic luminaries as Barack Obama of Illinois, Hillary Clinton of New York, Joe Biden of Delaware and Charles Schumer of New York, now the Senate minority leader."

“Where I don’t understand the pushback is, in 2013 if everybody was for the 700 miles of double fencing, but now they’re not for it because Trump calls it a wall – to me that does not make sense,” said Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, the labor union for the border patrol agents. “Whether we call it a fence or call it a wall, it acts as the exact same thing – a physical barrier that makes it more difficult to enter the United States illegally. I don’t understand the whole fight over this.”

In fight over Trump’s wall, Democrats who once supported border barrier now oppose it – The Denver Post
1st learn the agenda of the Democrats in serious detail, then the picture of their complete melt down will become clearer and clearer to you or anyone watching the events and/or the actions of the Democrats to date.

Any sane minded American knows the things that Trump is doing is good for the country, but because the Democrats weakness allowed the most radical wing of that party to take control of it, is exactly why we as a nation are seeing the things that we are seeing taking place today against anything good that might help the country on whole.

Just go back and look at all the radical things that were being pushed, and how the nation balked at such things, and how the government under Democrat control attempted to use government power to force the radical things down the nation's throat.

The list became endless, and the most unlikely groups began linking themselves together in order to petition the government to overthrow any resistance of their big tent movement.

Look at the issue of abortion, the issue of guns, the issue of privacy, the issue of freedom, the issue of soverignty, the issue of the economy, the issue of resources, the issue of religion, the issue of you name it. All fell under attack by the allied groups seeking to change this nation forever against the majority will.

We no longer have a nation trying to live peacefully together in compromise and in tolerance of each other, but what we have now is more of a nation hell bent towards over throwing each other.

...wouldn’t get built.

1st learn the agenda of the Democrats in serious detail, then the picture of their complete melt down will become clearer and clearer to you or anyone watching the events and/or the actions of the Democrats to date.

Any sane minded American knows the things that Trump is doing is good for the country, but because the Democrats weakness allowed the most radical wing of that party to take control of it, is exactly why we as a nation are seeing the things that we are seeing taking place today against anything good that might help the country on whole.

Just go back and look at all the radical things that were being pushed, and how the nation balked at such things, and how the government under Democrat control attempted to use government power to force the radical things down the nation's throat.

The list became endless, and the most unlikely groups began linking themselves together in order to petition the government to overthrow any resistance of their big tent movement.

Look at the issue of abortion, the issue of guns, the issue of privacy, the issue of freedom, the issue of soverignty, the issue of the economy, the issue of resources, the issue of religion, the issue of you name it. All fell under attack by the allied groups seeking to change this nation forever against the majority will.

We no longer have a nation trying to live peacefully together in compromise and in tolerance of each other, but what we have now is more of a nation hell bent towards over throwing each other.
The country is moving towards a second civil war.
All it will take is one match.
Should anything happen to President Trump.....for instance, the entire country will explode.
When the war ends.......perhaps years from when the match was lit people sitting in outdoor cafes in Paris France will be smelling rotting bodies in New York.
The side with the most weapons and ammo will win. You all can guess which side that will be.

And choke down that booze to forget how willfully ignorant you are about Trump.

All those plans about Texas turning blue as the invaders take over and replace Americans... crushed and gone.

Boooo-hooo!

But don't be disappointed, I am sure Omar will accept your company to her Somalian travels. Place should be anti-American enough for you.
What because Beto lost? The point isn’t that Texas didn’t become a blue state. It’s because of how close it came. The next election could turn it blue.

O’Rourke had $37mm more in campaign funds and still lost!!!

And where does he stand today in his bid for the Presidency, dumb platitudes, speaking Spanish?

Please, Please, Please nominate O’Rourke!!

What is $37mm? Is that 37 millimeter dollars?

There’s dogs with more common sense, are you still sucking your thumb too?

Struck a nerve?

It's not a dick! Don't take it so hard!

A side note... Make sure that crowd coverage is done in a proper way when these crats are campaigning on these issues. It will tell the story about how media is attempting to make them appear as popular even though their crowds are miniscule. They won't be able to pay enough people to make it appear differently.

It is a great gauge as to how the voters will vote, and to how popular a candidate is or isn't. Polls can't even gauge properly the heartbeat of America these days, so polls are out.

The Democrats are relying on what made the government so powerful over this nation in the 60's, and that is if they can convince that the White's are the enemy of the non-whites in this country again, then they will win in a landslide by way of using the race card in this way. So look for it people, and especially with these idiot whites like Pelosi etc who will actually denigrate their own color in a bid to get a win for a party. It is hilarious when see this bullcrap.

A white person blanketing a large majority of the white race as being bad, and just because many are republicans if so be it the case, is just one sick puppy. See it alot these days, and yet they do it anyway.
the border crisis is totally manufactured by Trump. Let these asylum seekers come in. They show up 98% for their Court. Extend NAFTA 2 Central America and legalize pot, decriminalize others and pay for treatment. The GOP Nanny police state is a disgrace.

Yeah, let's let the whole worlds "refugees" just flood in.
You fucking dumb asses haven't a clue what this would do to our country.

...wouldn’t get built.

The country is moving towards a second civil war.
All it will take is one match.
Should anything happen to President Trump.....for instance, the entire country will explode.
When the war ends.......perhaps years from when the match was lit people sitting in outdoor cafes in Paris France will be smelling rotting bodies in New York.
The side with the most weapons and ammo will win. You all can guess which side that will be.
Would be a sad day for America, but it doesn't have to go this way. All the nation needs to do is go back to upholding the laws (no exceptions). Technology thank God is protecting our law enforcement more and more. Camera's should be installed in high crime areas on every street (mounted on power poles, and powered by the electricity on that pole with battery back up). Sorry bad people, but that's what you bring upon yourselves. Time for the endless excuses by the Democrats to end.

Leaving bad high crime areas in the dark (no camera's), and then sending individual law enforcement officers into those areas to patrol is ridiculous these days.

Also I think that no go zones as voted on by the citizens in a bid to protect their communities should be allowed now. Now this is not to say that these would be no go zones that exclude law enforcement from entering into them, but rather it is having a structural set up by the creation of neighborhood commities who gather together to create a set of rules pertaining to the conduct that is expected by those who are allowed to live within the community or neighborhood. Yes this might cause bad elements from moving in or occupying a community in which they then set up a base of operations whether it is drugs, prostitution, formation of gangs, and making the community unsafe for those whom live in the community, but oh well it's past time for this to happen now.

A side note... Make sure that crowd coverage is done in a proper way when these crats are campaigning on these issues. It will tell the story about how media is attempting to make them appear as popular even though their crowds are miniscule. They won't be able to pay enough people to make it appear differently.

It is a great gauge as to how the voters will vote, and to how popular a candidate is or isn't. Polls can't even gauge properly the heartbeat of America these days, so polls are out.

The Democrats are relying on what made the government so powerful over this nation in the 60's, and that is if they can convince that the White's are the enemy of the non-whites in this country again, then they will win in a landslide by way of using the race card in this way. So look for it people, and especially with these idiot whites like Pelosi etc who will actually denigrate their own color in a bid to get a win for a party. It is hilarious when see this bullcrap.

A white person blanketing a large majority of the white race as being bad, and just because many are republicans if so be it the case, is just one sick puppy. See it alot these days, and yet they do it anyway.
the border crisis is totally manufactured by Trump. Let these asylum seekers come in. They show up 98% for their Court. Extend NAFTA 2 Central America and legalize pot, decriminalize others and pay for treatment. The GOP Nanny police state is a disgrace.

Yeah, let's let the whole worlds "refugees" just flood in.
You fucking dumb asses haven't a clue what this would do to our country.
Yes they do, and it is why they want it.

...wouldn’t get built.

To answer point 2, 10 foot high electrified chain link fence right at the north shore of the Rio Grande. You only need to energize the fence a few random hours/day. The floaters will discourage most would be illegals.
Sounds lovely and unamerican and stupid. Another hypocrite GOP boondoggle. Won't work.
No it doesn't sound lovely It sounds effective, though. Perhaps you can suggest something as effective and less brutal?
As far as it being unAmerican? well, perhaps, but aren't we trying to stem the tide of "Un-Americans crossing our borders illegally? If these people want Americans to welcome them with open arms, they should come here legally. Instead, they cross a river and climb a fence in the dead of night and want us to welcome them with open wallets.:fu:

To answer point 2, 10 foot high electrified chain link fence right at the north shore of the Rio Grande. You only need to energize the fence a few random hours/day. The floaters will discourage most would be illegals.

I like the idea of a moat with alligators.
I've offered that scenario several times. It's a win/win/win strategy. We eliminate 95% of illegal crossings, Florida becomes safer with fewer alligators and New Orleans gets the dirt to get their asses ABOVE SEA LEVEL.

I've offered that scenario several times. It's a win/win/win strategy. We eliminate 95% of illegal crossings, Florida becomes safer with fewer alligators and New Orleans gets the dirt to get their asses ABOVE SEA LEVEL.

You aren't very bright, are you?

How do build a moat on the side of a mountain in Arizona?

Does the Rio Grande go up the side of a mountain in Arizona? Or is it that you're not bright enough to read what I wrote?

Does the Rio Grande go up the side of a mountain in Arizona? Or is it that you're not bright enough to read what I wrote?

Are you dumb enough not to know that there are alligators in the Rio Grande already?

There would need to be some sections that have parallel fencing with komodo dragons in between.

That cat doesn't like total b*******. Unlike you Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich.
What in the fuck is greedy about the GOP? No one has prevented you from giving as much as you want.
The greedy idiots rich in the GOP are greedy and they dupe you. And you pay more than you should so they can let the rich get away with murder....
They dupe me? Maybe my understanding of how economics works is better than yours. I am very happy with what I make
Do you know that we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes? A give away to the rich and a screw job for everyone else.
cuckoo.gif
Google the only tax graph you need to know. You are totally misinformed by the GOP propaganda machine. Glad you are prosperous but that means nothing politically.

cuckoo.gif
Google the only tax graph you need to know. You are totally misinformed by the GOP propaganda machine. Glad you are prosperous but that means nothing politically.
DUDE what part of
"I am happy with what I make" don't you understand'?

Forum List

Back