It has begun the gun control debates

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
“Proposals to Reduce Gun Violence: Protecting Our Communities While Respecting the Second Amendment”

Senate Judiciary Committee
Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights

DATE: February 12, 2013
TIME: 10:00 AM
ROOM: Dirksen 224
Listen live
View a Hearing or Meeting

Uncle Joe givin' self-defense gun advice...
:clap2:
Biden: ‘Buy a Shotgun’
February 19, 2013 – Vice President Joe Biden advised a woman who asked whether a ban on certain weapons and high-capacity magazines would make people more of a target to criminals to buy a shotgun.
“If you want to protect yourself, get a double barrel shotgun, have the shells of a 12-gauge shotgun … and fire two blasts outside the house. I promise you … You don’t need an AR-15. It’s harder to aim. It’s harder to use, and in fact, you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun,” Biden said during an online town hall meeting on how to reduce gun violence. The town hall meeting was sponsored by Facebook and Parents magazine.

“Do you believe that banning certain weapons and high-capacity magazines will mean that law abiding citizens will then become more of a target to criminals, as we will have no way to sufficiently protect ourselves?” Kate Earnest asked, according to the town hall moderator. The question came from a Parents magazine reader, which surprised Biden.

“Is this Parents magazine? I have Parents magazine at home. I’ve never heard anybody in Parents magazine ask these kinds of questions, but I’m delighted to answer them,” the vice president said. “We live in an area that’s wooded and somewhat secluded,” Biden said, explaining that he told his wife, Jill Biden, that if there was ever a problem, to walk out on the balcony and “fire two blasts outside the house” from the double-barrel shotgun.”

Biden: ?Buy a Shotgun? | CNS News

Forum List

Back