It is a glorious day for Israel today!

It's their capital, this move is overdue, and over time, other nations will follow.

Do foreign governments place their embassies in Tuscon, Arizona, or Washington D.C? It makes no sense to deny reality.

Also, it was a campaign promise, made by multiple presidents. It took a leader to get it done.

And genocide is happening in Gaza. Why can't the Pals just behave themselves.

They can't because they're filled with hate.

I'd be filled with hate as well being fenced in and being a target for the IDF.

It is a glorious day for Israel today, but not so for the Palestinians, and for the failed former Presidents like Obama

The capital is still Tel Aviv.

is that what your catechism whore told you? Mary and Joseph and Jesus went
UP to tel aviv?
The false prophet and his complicit “parents?”

you should re-read the book. It's all about a Pharisee kid who ----like tens of thousands
of other Pharisee kids------got crucified by the Romans who, at that time were occupying
JUDEA. Over the next few hundred years a cult developed around him and then a Roman
Emperor decided to use that cult as a state religion about which the persons Mary and Jesus
never heard

It's their capital, this move is overdue, and over time, other nations will follow.

Do foreign governments place their embassies in Tuscon, Arizona, or Washington D.C? It makes no sense to deny reality.

Also, it was a campaign promise, made by multiple presidents. It took a leader to get it done.

They reap what they sew. Had they not continuously trotted out terrorists, they wouldn't be in this predicament.

fenced in my whom?

They reap what they sew. Had they not continuously trotted out terrorists, they wouldn't be in this predicament.

I hope Israel reaps what it sows soon.

It is a glorious day for Israel today, but not so for the Palestinians, and for the failed former Presidents like Obama

The capital is still Tel Aviv.

is that what your catechism whore told you? Mary and Joseph and Jesus went
UP to tel aviv?
The false prophet and his complicit “parents?”

you should re-read the book. It's all about a Pharisee kid who ----like tens of thousands
of other Pharisee kids------got crucified by the Romans who, at that time were occupying
JUDEA. Over the next few hundred years a cult developed around him and then a Roman
Emperor decided to use that cult as a state religion about which the persons Mary and Jesus
never heard
Yep. What you think about that millionaire “pastor” Trump chose to pray at the embassy opening who is open about his belief that Jews will burn in hell for eternity?

They're not sowing anything but growth in their land. Of course you hope that because the hate boils within you. You hate the truth.

that's nice------I hope Israel sows a lot more------I saw some empty
fields last time I was there

Question for the stupid Moon Bats.

Why didn't that asshole Obama move the US Embassy to Jerusalem?

Was it because he was kissing the ass of the Muslims?

If Palestinians were firing hundreds of rockets into your town libs killing your kids you would demand we carpet bomb them back to the stone age. :eusa_hand:

Just like GW was kissing the ass of the Muslims since he didn’t move it either?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bush was a Liberal but you Moon Bats were to stupid to realize it.

Bush was a Liberal but you Moon Bats were to stupid to realize it.

Trump is a liberal but you ass kissers are too stupid to realize it.

If Palestinians were firing hundreds of rockets into your town libs killing your kids you would demand we carpet bomb them back to the stone age. :eusa_hand:

They always conveniently leave that part out when they're trying to tell you how bad israel is.

Since 2001 Palestinians have fired over 25,000 rockets into Israel, can you imagine the fire storm we would level on anyone who did that to us?

They always conveniently leave that part out when they're trying to tell you how bad israel is.

Since 2001 Palestinians have fired over 25,000 rockets into Israel, can you imagine the fire storm we would level on anyone who did that to us?

If one rocket was launched into this country, the instigator would be destroyed.

Forum List

Back