It is a glorious day for Israel today!

Question for the stupid Moon Bats.

Why didn't that asshole Obama move the US Embassy to Jerusalem?

Was it because he was kissing the ass of the Muslims?

Just like GW was kissing the ass of the Muslims since he didn’t move it either?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bush was a Liberal but you Moon Bats were to stupid to realize it.

Trump is a liberal but you ass kissers are too stupid to realize it.

Is he? Because libs don't lower taxes, disagree with trump pulling out of the laughable iran deal, disagree with embassy move, and on and on and on. However, I don't what he is.

Yep, I skipped ahead and read the end of the book. Not to add a spoiler, but Israel wins in the end!

Yeah....they do. Now, here's another spoiler. I'll guess that russia, turkey, and iran form an alliance to invade israel.

Armageddon baby! Trump is the linchpin for it all...which according to the prophecy makes him the False Prophet of the Antichrist.

If you buy into such things.

Yep, I skipped ahead and read the end of the book. Not to add a spoiler, but Israel wins in the end!

Yeah....they do. Now, here's another spoiler. I'll guess that russia, turkey, and iran form an alliance to invade israel.

Armageddon baby! Trump is the linchpin for it all...which according to the prophecy makes him the False Prophet of the Antichrist.

Lol, russian, turkey, and iran isn't armageddon. So is trump hitler, the son of perdition, the false prophet, or the antichrist? Libs have accused him of all. Looks like you're down with that also?

I doidn't vote for Trump so you can take your silliness and shove it.

So are the Evans going to pay for the temple now that the Persians and Romans did?

When is Israel going to become independent?? First King Cyrus and then Herod. Solomon's temple was probably no bigger than a shack.

Lol, russian, turkey, and iran isn't armageddon. So is trump hitler, the son of perdition, the false prophet, or the antichrist? Libs have accused him of all. Looks like you're down with that also?

I am just stating what the prophecy says. My mom was 100% sure that Obama was the Antichrist, but he did not fulfill any prophecy.

Actually, according to the holy writings of the Christian religion, Turkey and Iran are the part of the Sons of Japheth that are part of the final battle and many scholars put Russia as part of the tribes of Magog.

I personally do not buy into the nonsense, but many of the Trump zealots do

And I did not vote for anyone from either major party since 1996, so you can shove your stupid shit as well

They'll be defeated.

I am just stating what the prophecy says. My mom was 100% sure that Obama was the Antichrist, but he did not fulfill any prophecy.

Actually, according to the holy writings of the Christian religion, Turkey and Iran are the part of the Sons of Japheth that are part of the final battle and many scholars put Russia as part of the tribes of Magog.

I believe that's correct. The war I was referring to was the precursor.

I believe that's correct. The war I was referring to was the precursor.

Either way if you buy into the prophecy it is not a stretch to see it coming together and Trump playing a major part in it all.

And I did not vote for anyone from either major party since 1996, so you can shove your stupid shit as well

Trump is doing a good job in a lot of areas and is undoing some of the damage done by Obama and is 1,000 times better than Crooked Hillary but he is not a Conservative.

However, none of that negates the question I asked the Moon Bats.

Why did Obama kiss the ass of the Muslims?

Forum List

Back