It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

'It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard'

...and yet he still beat the Democrats' 'best' candidate.

Bwuhahahahahaha....
yeah easy but you'll have to live with it Whats your moron going to do after NK explodes a nuclear weapon?? Start a war?? The pos is driving 100mph down a dead end street

Bwuhahahahahaha....
yeah easy but you'll have to live with it Whats your moron going to do after NK explodes a nuclear weapon?? Start a war?? The pos is driving 100mph down a dead end street
You mean the nuke BILL CLINTON helped them to acquire?!

Once again, Democrats create a huge friggin' mess, dump it into the GOP's lap, and declare it is THEIR problem...

North Korea
The ACA
Syria
Iran...

Donald Trump doesn’t read books.

Donald Trump doesn’t read much. Being president probably wouldn’t change that.

He has no time to read, he said: “I never have. I’m always busy doing a lot. Now I’m more busy, I guess, than ever before.”

Trump’s desk is piled high with magazines, nearly all of them with himself on their covers, and each morning, he reviews a pile of printouts of news articles about himself that his secretary delivers to his desk. But there are no shelves of books in his office, no computer on his desk.

Presidents have different ways of preparing to make decisions. Some read deeply, some prefer to review short memos that condense difficult issues into bite-size summaries, ideally with check-boxes at the bottom of the page. But Trump, poised to become the first major-party presidential nominee since Dwight Eisenhower who had not previously held elected office, appears to have an unusually light appetite for reading.

I don't know if Trump is just lazy, intellectually incurious or just too fucking stupid to read
I never actually read anything on the subject, but I did watch a 2 minute Fox commentary on it

But his staff having to work around his short attention span and impulsiveness is problematic

trump just couldn't wait to indiscriminately BOMB THE SHIT OUT teh evil.

takes big balls to risk the lives of others. :uhoh3:

Todd asked, “Let’s go foreign affairs. You want to knock the hell out of ISIS, how?”

Trump said, “ISIS is taking over a lot of oil in certain areas of Iraq. And I said, you take away their wealth. You go and knock the hell out of the oil, take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place.”

Todd continued, “What you’re talking about is ground troops, maybe 25,000.”

Trump answered, “That’s okay. We’re going to circle it. We’re going to circle it. We’re going to have so much money. And what I would do with the money that we make, which would be tremendous. I would take care of the soldiers that were killed, the families of the soldiers that were killed, the soldiers, the wounded warriors that are — I see — I love them.

:rolleyes:

Rex Tillerson: an appointment that confirms Putin's US election win

A timeline of Rex Tillerson's relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin

he reads opinions of idiots and maniacs, reads fake news from breitbart, and formulates his world view from watching TV.

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

“I have known Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway both for many years,”‘ Trump said at the time. “They are extremely capable, highly qualified people who love to win and know how to win.”

BUSTED: Trump caught blatantly lying about whether he knew Steve Bannon before the 2016 campaign

It is amazing how he forms opinions
He listens to rants from Bannon, watches Bill O'Reilly and Hannity, reads conspiracy sites

Then he makes a snap decision which may or may not comply with the decision he made the week before

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

Guess you never read or seen government regulations, laws and mumbo jumbo

518192326.jpg

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

518192326.jpg

Trump has difficulty reading anything over one page

If Trump is a retard, what does that make the Bi-Racial, Homosexual, Muslim lover of a ex-president who lead from behind and most of his cabinet choices were crooks or Commies? Hate to say it, (not really) but you cant get more stupid than a liberal. Even a box of rocks has more intelligence.

Daschle Ends Bid for Post; Obama Concedes Mistake
Obama's Communist Czars - Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd - CommieBlaster
The real reason Valerie Jarrett is the most hated person in Washington
Poison Pero is RIGHT!: Cass Sunstein (Obama Regulatory/'Manipulatory' Czar)
You truely miss Former President Obama, don't you?

If Trump is a retard, what does that make the Bi-Racial, Homosexual, Muslim lover of a ex-president who lead from behind and most of his cabinet choices were crooks or Commies? Hate to say it, (not really) but you cant get more stupid than a liberal. Even a box of rocks has more intelligence.

Daschle Ends Bid for Post; Obama Concedes Mistake
Obama's Communist Czars - Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd - CommieBlaster
The real reason Valerie Jarrett is the most hated person in Washington
Poison Pero is RIGHT!: Cass Sunstein (Obama Regulatory/'Manipulatory' Czar)
You truely miss Former President Obama, don't you?
Someone not insane in our WH? YES we do miss him

Trump appears to have an academic skillset on par with Sarah Palin
eNeither is capable of understanding complex issues and needs them boiled down to bumper sticker slogans

Donald Trump is the duly elected President of the United States.

Sarah Palin was the successful governor of Alaska and a Vice Presidential candidate.

You? Not so much. You are like a gnat's fart in a hurricane.

518192326.jpg

Trump has difficulty reading anything over one page

I agree but to be fair to Trump it took Union lawyers like 2 years latter to find out what was in Obama care ...it taxed unions Cadillac plans 49% ...

pelosi_traitor_liar_democrat_80134537772.jpg

Bwuhahahahahaha....
You mean the nuke BILL CLINTON helped them to acquire?!

Once again, Democrats create a huge friggin' mess, dump it into the GOP's lap, and declare it is THEIR problem...

North Korea
The ACA
Syria
Iran...
The situation in North Korea has been an issue ever since Eisenhower, a Republican, allowed the Korean War to be put on hold. Every President since that time, Republican, and Democrat, share responsibility for the situation we are in today.

The ACA established a responsibility and obligation of the US Government to provide a means of healthcare or acquiring health care for citizens. Failure of the Republicans to repeal the ACA reinforced that concept. The details have become somewhat irrelevant to that big picture and game-changing effect of the passing of the ACA.

Syria and Iran problems can be traced back to horrible policies instituted and implemented by the Reagan administration.

eNeither is capable of understanding complex issues and needs them boiled down to bumper sticker slogans

Sarah Palin was the successful governor of Alaska and a Vice Presidential candidate.

dump is also duly elected as the worst rated president of all time ,,as of now ...and palin nothing but a shrill idiot

I believe two thirds of the posters on USMB are more intelligent than either Trump or Palin

Guess which side you fall in?

that's the parrots' patent answer which is of course dumbos think is just brilliant.

it's the "well he won and you didn't so suck it" policy debate. :uhoh3:

Bwuhahahahahaha....
So far with all you on the left bitching and moaning, must mean Trump is on the right track. And to think they call him retarded.... I cant stop laughing at how stupid the left is...

without-doubt-obama-knew-battaile-politics-1353311626.jpg

Forum List

Back