It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

Wrong, dumbass. Society holds the view it does for very sound reasons. Gay marriage was created solely to appease a very small minority of Americans. Society still says marriage is a union between a man and a woman. The government simply overroad what society decided.

Nope, society has moved on past you bigots and statist. Most of society does not care who someone is living with and what they call their relationship. This is even more true with younger generations. Lucky people like you will die off and in the future people will look back and wonder why people like you gave a fuck.

She is happily married

Trump? Not so much
Here's a pic of the happy couple:

They have a better marriage than Trump ever had
ROFL! They have a fake marriage. A husband and wife are a reproductive unit. Maddow and her "wife" can't reproduce.
Fucking moron, marriage is more than reproducing.
It's not intended to be a package of government benefits for anyone with a fuck buddy.

There should be no government benefits attached to marriage, only a statist would think there should be

He said that couple that cannot reproduce are living a fake marriage. He did not mention anything about health problems
If one cannot reproduce, that means they have a legitimate health problem. :eusa_doh:

(Psst...healthy people of adult age can reproduce)

You are now making no sense at all, I assume you are drinking again already so I will move on to the non drunk folks

Wrong, dumbass. Society holds the view it does for very sound reasons. Gay marriage was created solely to appease a very small minority of Americans. Society still says marriage is a union between a man and a woman. The government simply overroad what society decided.

Nope, society has moved on past you bigots and statist. Most of society does not care who someone is living with and what they call their relationship. This is even more true with younger generations. Lucky people like you will die off and in the future people will look back and wonder why people like you gave a fuck.
It's not just a matter of what they call their relationship. Marriage has serious legal implications and comes with government benefits attached. Whether dumbasses like you don't care if society is damaged by government action is immaterial. You've proven you aren't competent to comment on the matter. You're a certifiable moron.

Last edited:

ROFL! They have a fake marriage. A husband and wife are a reproductive unit. Maddow and her "wife" can't reproduce.
Fucking moron, marriage is more than reproducing.
It's not intended to be a package of government benefits for anyone with a fuck buddy.

There should be no government benefits attached to marriage, only a statist would think there should be
I agree, there should be no government benefits attached to marriage. Unfortunately there are.

He said that couple that cannot reproduce are living a fake marriage. He did not mention anything about health problems
If one cannot reproduce, that means they have a legitimate health problem. :eusa_doh:

You are now making no sense at all, I assume you are drinking again already so I will move on to the non drunk folks
You say that every time I illustrate to the board the gigantic flaws in your irrational positions.

She is happily married

Trump? Not so much

Typical statist, they want to define what makes a marriage and what does not. All those married couples that are incapable of having children are not real marriages in the eyes of those who think the only purpose of marriage is to pump out kids.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what is and is not a real marriage? You statist make me sick to my stomach

Society defined what marriage is thousands of years ago. State governments also defined it before the USA even existed. They are still defining it. The only difference now is that a pet Demcorat constiuency is included in the definition. In the process of changing it, they turned it into a joke.
And society still defines it as it now includes same sex marriages.

It's not just a matter of what they call their relationship. Marriage has serious legal implications and comes with government benefits attached. Whether dumbasses like you don't care if society is damaged by government action is immaterial. You've proven you aren't competent to comment on the matter. You're a certifiable moron.

You once again defeat your own argument. If marriage comes down to legal implications and comes with government benefits, then it is the the responsibility of the government giving out those benefits to define marriage. Thus your view of marriage is irrelevant.

You say that every time I illustrate to the board the gigantic flaws in your irrational positions.

No, I say that everytime you post something that sounds like a drunk text, which you just did.

But chances are you are not really drunk, just stupid. I mean after all you think that biology defines what a marriage is...I am not sure how anyone could be dumber than that.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what is and is not a real marriage? You statist make me sick to my stomach
Biology tells us...Gulping Gaytor.

Biology tell you what a marriage is? Holy fuck youre stupid. I take it you never made it past the 5th grade.

Marriage is a religious construct, it has nothing to do with biology.

Some days I wonder if you have to get someone to turn on your computer for you, you might be the dumbest person on this forum...and that is saying a lot
Yeah, right, reproduction has nothing to do with marriage. That's how we know you're nothing but a snowflake masquerading as a libertarian. You're also a special kind of dumbass.
Fucking moron.... millions of couples reproduce without getting married. Millions of others get married and never reproduce.

Why do you always manage to spout the absolute dumbest shit? :dunno:

Biology tells us...Gulping Gaytor.

Biology tell you what a marriage is? Holy fuck youre stupid. I take it you never made it past the 5th grade.

Marriage is a religious construct, it has nothing to do with biology.

Some days I wonder if you have to get someone to turn on your computer for you, you might be the dumbest person on this forum...and that is saying a lot
Yeah, right, reproduction has nothing to do with marriage. That's how we know you're nothing but a snowflake masquerading as a libertarian. You're also a special kind of dumbass.
Fucking moron.... millions of couples reproduce without getting married. Millions of others get married and never reproduce.

Why do you always manage to spout the absolute dumbest shit? :dunno:

The good news is that just like with the openly racist members of society, most have died off and the rest have gone into hiding, the anti-gay bigots will likewise die out till there are only a few left and they will then go into hiding as well

Typical statist, they want to define what makes a marriage and what does not. All those married couples that are incapable of having children are not real marriages in the eyes of those who think the only purpose of marriage is to pump out kids.

Society defined what marriage is thousands of years ago. State governments also defined it before the USA even existed. They are still defining it. The only difference now is that a pet Demcorat constiuency is included in the definition. In the process of changing it, they turned it into a joke.

A joke to you who thinks it is your place to tell other people what is a real and what is a fake marriage.

Why the hell do you think you have the right or power?

Why do you even fucking care?
Yes, that is my place. Society and logic define what marriage is, not some favored political constiuency. The constitution gives us that power. You have supported the government having such power. You simply wanted government to come to a differenct decision than the one it came to hundreds and thousands of years ago. Who are you to tell society what marriage is?

You really are a special kind of stupid, ya know it?
Society did decide

You lost

Wrong. One man on the Supreme court made the decision, and society lost.
That’s how our government functions. Not to mention, by the time that decision was rendered, some 2/3rds of the states had already passed SSM.

And society still defines it as it now includes same sex marriages.
Wrong. One man on the Supreme Court defined it.

A joke to you who thinks it is your place to tell other people what is a real and what is a fake marriage.

Yes, that is my place. Society and logic define what marriage is, not some favored political constiuency. The constitution gives us that power. You have supported the government having such power. You simply wanted government to come to a differenct decision than the one it came to hundreds and thousands of years ago. Who are you to tell society what marriage is?

Society did decide

You lost

And Trump failed to get a majority of the vote and was still elected

Society did decide

You lost

That’s how our government functions. Not to mention, by the time that decision was rendered, some 2/3rds of the states had already passed SSM.

Yes, government often overrides the wishes of society. That is how it functions, which is one reason government is destructive to society.

It's pure horseshit that 2/3rd of the states passed same-sex marriage. My recollection is that only a couple of them passed it, and it was done by the legislature, not by popular vote. If the later occured, it always went down to defeat.

Society did decide

You lost

He won according to the rules. Do you support rules or chaos?

Society did decide

You lost

He won according to the rules. Do you support rules or chaos?

And marriage was defined according to the rules, and yet here you are whining about it.

You lack any sort of internal consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back