It Is Finished

I do not have much of a problem figuring out
why the Nicean council ----kissed Constantine ass. Your probably know that
Hebrew root----SH L M in its various permutations can be translated as "PAID"---
and a few other concepts

I'm intrigued.

What would it be in Aramaic?

Aramaic is a semitic language and has a similar ROOT system----(that's my ""HIGHLY EDUCATED"" conjecture
stop laughing-------) the Aramaic used by
jesus et al.......was (and remains) sorta
Hebraized-----probably DA SAME. Anyway---saying a Sh L M word ----COULD mean
several things---------like BYE BYE----or paid or done or---ITS OVERS

Thats terrific.

Can you tell me what ITS OVERS, finished, BYE BYE, paid or done meanted?

In english please..

it MEANTED------oh good----you can get these NAILS out of me now

Easter (or Resurrection Sunday) drives them insane.

I just watch with interest

who sue? IF you mean muslims----you is right-----the utter evilness of Good Friday
and easter was the actual THEME of the
good Friday KHUTBAH JUMAAT feces fling I attended about 50 years ago. I was PERSONALLY OFFENDED----the Imam jerk was CLEARLY not from the US ---a
VISITING GENIUS who came to the USA
to FART on one of our holidays. As disgusted by the IMAM----was I----I was
even more disgusted by the audience----
they murmured with DELIGNT at every
acrid word-----fathers and little boys----noddng and smiled. Way back then I
decided that one of those boys would grow up to be a killer. The mosque was located
walking distance from the place where the
WORLD TRADE CENTER would LATER
be built. Anyone out there want to tell me that "haters" are a TINY FRINGE GROUP in muzzie world?

2,000 years and He’s still got people terrified of Him.

I remember in this conrtext two names now - both are US-Americans - which I would subsumize in the category "terrifying people". I don't like to say their names now, because this would be a kind of character assassination. It's not Donald Trump, if someone should think so. But Publius Qinctilius Varus and Pontius Pilatus I would call the most terrifying men during the life of Jesus. Varus tried to kill him when he was a baby and Pilatus tortured and killed him finally a short time before Pessach.

I'm by the way not able to respect people, who find their joy in hurting or manipulating people, who don't share the own belief. For example the belief in atheism. If you should think you are the best what is able to happen to others, then you suffer on your own only the megalominia of a dumb imperial dictator.

Last edited:
"teleiose" seems like greek to me----it is
SURELY not aramaic

The gospel was written in greek for a greek audience who would have understood the implications of that strictly accounting term meaning paid in full.

If you were truly intrigued you would try to figure out what that refers to and it isn't that the law was finished or the completion of the ritual sacrifice of an innocent human being so that believers can eat him.
Devour him. We are meant to devour God. As in to be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling.

Not bad for a convicted criminal who was put to death by the superpower of the day whose ministry only lasted 3 1/2 years.
That's why the Roman farce clues you to who they are selling when they admit Satan has a short time 3 1/2 years to deceive before his fall.
There is a lot of those hidden type of (Ishtar)
*"Easter Eggs"* throughout the NT.
*kept it on topic* :)
Still waiting for the messiah? How long has it been?

About 740,000 days. But it's indeed possible that he will come back today or tomorrow. We will see.

Betcha liberal will abort him AGAIN

View attachment 256645
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Happy Good Friday.

Happy Good Friday to you too Weatherman2020 !!:huddle:

View attachment 256645
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Happy Good Friday.

Sorry - if you don't like to provoke Christians - and it seems to me you don't like to do this: What you say here sounds in my ears like "I wish you a good poisoned day on a happy electric chair."

View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

Sorry - if you don't like to provoke Christians - and it seems to me you don't like to do this: What you say here sounds in my ears like "I wish you a good poisoned day on a happy electric chair."
God doing what He did for you and I is an awesome display of love. The negative is that it was you and I who drove the nails thru his wrists and feet.

View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

God doing what He did for you and I is an awesome display of love. The negative is that it was you and I who drove the nails thru his wrists and feet.

What you did do I don't know. But I never in my life was an accomplice of any criminal - also not of legal criminals.

View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

What you did do I don't know. But I never in my life was an accomplice of any criminal - also not of legal criminals.

So, you never told a falsehood, never lusted, never cursed, never stole anything ever? If you have broken even one commandment (no matter how small) you will be judged as having broken every single one of the commandments! It is only through the sacrificial payment of GOD the Son --- and our acceptance of that gift of GOD is one saved.

View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

So, you never told a falsehood, never lusted, never cursed, never stole anything ever? If you have broken even one commandment (no matter how small) you will be judged as having broken every single one of the commandments! It is only through the sacrificial payment of GOD the Son --- and our acceptance of that gift of GOD is one saved.

You said I tortured and murdered in one of the most ugly and painful ways a good friend and relative because of a miscarriage of justice of the truthless man Pontius Pilatus. I did never do anything what is in any way any cause for this legalized most brutal murder about 2000 years ago. It's crazy what you say.

Last edited:
View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

Uh, I never met a human who never sinned.

View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

Uh, I never met a human who never sinned.

How do you know? And even if you would be right - what has this to do with to give a wrong testimony? I never drove nails thru wrists and feet of anyone - also not on legal reasons. I see under all conditions in such a deadly behavior - independent from any laws - a very heavy crime. And I guess you also never did do so.

Last edited:
View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

Really! You never in your life made your spouse angry, never took a pen from work, never drove 1mph over the speed limit, always came to a complete stop at red lights!

You’re incredible!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back