It is going to happen.

It's to the point where there is no reasoning with most of them. No point in trying to have a discussion with them. No point in replying to any of their fantasies. Definitely not the Republican party I joined way back when...
Yeah, I gave up here a while back. It's tough enough in real life. I suspect this is gonna be a while.

I think the United States is done. The only way to escape what is happening is to break up the country into enclaves of like-minded people. That involves seceding from Washington. There is no other way to get away from Soros and the other billionaires who are hell bent on destroying the cultural integrity of the country. When they are hacking people up in hospitals to transform genders and firing citizens for not honoring personal pronouns, something is very wrong. Most people are sheep and will submit, but about twenty percent of the population is intelligent enough to recognize what is happening. That is a lot of people.

This will put Washington in a position where it must use military might to attack ordinary citizens. Then you will have civil war. There is no avoiding it. It is going to happen.

That is a great source, written by a religious whack job!

A civil war will never happen because of the concentration of liberals in urban areas. The first thing that liberals should realize that they cannot fight without food, fuel, and weapons which are all concentrated in and controlled outside most major urban areas.

So the people were so dumb that the FBI, The DOJ, the NSA, and national media had no choice but to conspire to wipe out the people's choice. No wonder they used those unlimited mail-in votes to save the country for right thinking people.:auiqs.jpg:
Why and how are you more accurately-informed than Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas?

1662504894933.png
Pedo Joe says "Time for a shower sweetheart"...

Those things are being done to corrode the culture and pervert the character of the nation. There is a definite movement in leadership not just to erase Americans from history but from the future. If you cannot recognize it that is on you.
Ray, why are you so damned paranoid?

Explanation why Ray feels the way he does. The MAGAcrew has been getting their asses handed to them lately.

Of course it's done. We will break up much like the Soviet Union broke up. Instead of the United States it will be the Confederation of States or Association of States. The people are no longer willing to accept the authority of opposition, no longer willing to live under one another's laws and no longer willing to accept judicial decisions unless it be by their judges.

We really do hate one another with a visceral poison. This doesn't end well. It doesn't heal without an amputation

So the people were so dumb that the FBI, The DOJ, the NSA, and national media had no choice but to conspire to wipe out the people's choice. No wonder they used those unlimited mail-in votes to save the country for right thinking people.:auiqs.jpg:
Ahh couldn't discuss your own moral shortcomings or the ones of your God I see.

It's to the point where there is no reasoning with most of them. No point in trying to have a discussion with them. No point in replying to any of their fantasies. Definitely not the Republican party I joined way back when...
Lol, Hi Goebbels.

The more you write, the less I believe anyone ever paid you for it.

Yeah...lets split up the country over sex-change surgeries and someone being fired over pronouns.

As for use of force....I'm always especially amused by this. You think the nation is going to hell. You think the election was stolen. You think the "deep state" is out to get your God, Donald Trump.... And your response is what? Post messages on a message board?

Really ass-wipe. Put up or shut up.
It is more than what you typed. Every time an agenda is passed or forced on people it is the same type of response. Progs are amused. Countries die in many ways. Quality of work can decline when tyranny expands is just one thing that can happen.

Forum List

Back