It is not believable that Tim Walz is not Jewish...

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Let's just put it out there. Tim Walz says he isn't Jewish. he's Lutheran, Christian.

OK, but "Walzer" does check out as a Jewish last name...

So let's see "the data" here

LOVED the IRAQ WAR...

WELNA: Commander Vulcan hailed Tim Walz who's a retired army National Guard master sergeant as the highest-ranking former enlisted soldier in Congress. Then he highlighted Walz' vote last week to fund the Iraq war.

Mr. VULCAN: I asked him this morning, when he come in, I put him right on the pedestal because I do have a couple of boys over there in Iraq. I asked him how he voted on our funding of our troops in Iraq. And Tim said he departed from the party and he voted for it. So let's give a round of applause for Tim Walz.

WELNA: Though Walz campaigned last year calling the Iraq war a fiasco, he was smiling gratefully as he stepped up to the microphone.

Representative TIM WALZ (Democrat, Minnesota): Thank you so much. Thank you especially to Post 510 for having me here today and giving me the honor to speak on Memorial Day.

Loves endless US taxpayer funded war in Ukraine

At some point, the cumulative sum of evidence suggests Tim Walz is a really big liar. A BIG LIAR... about ... well, just about everything, including WHO HE IS....

NCFE: January 2013

An AWOL deserter that does unspeakable things with farm animals? Yeah, it's not much of stretch to think he would abandon his religion for political expediency. TamponTimmy is one of those chubby blabbermouths that has to lie about everything to feel relevant... we all know the type.

He's a good salesman though....

We'll probably see an archived video or write-up where he claimed to be a retired Jewish Command Sergeant Major who served in combat.

No, he is clearly concealing the fact that he is Jewish, like so many others...

Murdoch
McConnell
Cheney
Pentz

Forum List

Back