It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

Lawrence: This should be an article of impeachment

Not that we haven't seen this before, but the desperation by Trump to tamper with a witnesses testimony, must and will be addressed in Mueller's report. This latest stunt by Trump on twitter about Roger Stone, just confirms what we have known about Trump since the beginning. He is a desperate criminal who has gotten so sloppy with his obstruction activity, that there is no other option left to deal with other than impeachment.

Everything that we suspected about Trump is being revealed, and this latest desperate tweet proves it.

Of course we all know how accurate Lawrence O'Donnell has been with his predictions and opinions about Donald Trump, dating back to the time Trump announced his intention to run for president.

His splendid record will remain unblemished.
He was right. Trump's election has already been found illegal. He is not a real president, and the law will bear that truth out.

Trump was elected according to the US Constitution.
It can't be illegal. lol.

Not that we haven't seen this before, but the desperation by Trump to tamper with a witnesses testimony, must and will be addressed in Mueller's report. This latest stunt by Trump on twitter about Roger Stone, just confirms what we have known about Trump since the beginning. He is a desperate criminal who has gotten so sloppy with his obstruction activity, that there is no other option left to deal with other than impeachment.

Everything that we suspected about Trump is being revealed, and this latest desperate tweet proves it.

1jntcx.jpg

Lol, our most effective President since Reagan who has brought us 4%+ GDP growth rates and the lowest unemployment in decades, who has avoided getting us into another freaking war, who has renegotiated all these insane trade treaties, who has lowered our taxes more than anyone else ever has, and who has restored our military strength, and who could do so much more if Dimocrats would just grow the fuck up and stop whining about 2016!

Losers!
Wrong! The growth came from Obama's stimulus. And, you do not know numbers.ttps://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/09/us/politics/trump-obama-economy.html

Of course we all know how accurate Lawrence O'Donnell has been with his predictions and opinions about Donald Trump, dating back to the time Trump announced his intention to run for president.

He was right. Trump's election has already been found illegal. He is not a real president, and the law will bear that truth out.

But it is. The conspiracies that have been exposed, reveals the election was illegal on many fronts.

That is right support the House to waste time and resources on a doomed cause because you are butt hurt. Really smart move Democrats. Two years of gridlock coming right up.
Nothing doomed about a proven criminal who is guilty of stealing an election by way of foreign enemies.

But it is. The conspiracies that have been exposed, reveals the election was illegal on many fronts.

You haven't read the Constitution.
The election was for the states to choose their electors.

The electors elected the President.

Why would democrat conspiracies, led by Hillary make the election of Trump illegal?

There are no articles of impeachment. No matter how many times you close your eyes and click your heels together three times.
Trump has been caught with multiple conspiracies against the U.S. in our election, and has obstructed justice many times in the public sphere. Without impeachment, Trump is above the law. That isn't how the Constitution works. Trump has to go. It's the only way to bring back the rule of law and our Republic.

Why would democrat conspiracies, led by Hillary make the election of Trump illegal?
Nothing in the Constitution reads that a sitting president is above the law. You definitely have not read the Constitution.

A tweet is grounds for impeachment and Trump is the one who's unhinged yeah right.
Tweet, T.V., radio, a speech, whatever! It's still obstruction. Got any evidence to the contrary hot shot? Of course not. You're just a bull shitter. Move along.

That is right support the House to waste time and resources on a doomed cause because you are butt hurt. Really smart move Democrats. Two years of gridlock coming right up.
Nothing doomed about a proven criminal who is guilty of stealing an election by way of foreign enemies.
If you have irrefutable proof of even 10% of what you allege share it and I will get behind you. If not you are nothing more than a sorry low down snake in the grass liar.

Trump impeached.
Trump resigns as president.
Mike Pence is sworn in as president.
President Pence pardons Trump.
Pence appoints Trump vice president.
Pence resigns as president.
Trump sworn in as president.
Trump appoints Pence vice president.
Is that what you want to see happen?

Nothing in the Constitution reads that a sitting president is above the law. You definitely have not read the Constitution.

Nobody has said that he is.
But he is the POTUS and he is using the powers of his office as allowed by the Constitution and US law.

What conspiracy theory are you hanging your hat on this time?

Why do you want to overturn the will of the people?

Are you really looking for a civil war?
What will the war be about?

Follow-through on your scenario, start from the beginning and finish at the end.

This ought to be interesting.

1jntcx.jpg

Lol, our most effective President since Reagan who has brought us 4%+ GDP growth rates and the lowest unemployment in decades, who has avoided getting us into another freaking war, who has renegotiated all these insane trade treaties, who has lowered our taxes more than anyone else ever has, and who has restored our military strength, and who could do so much more if Dimocrats would just grow the fuck up and stop whining about 2016!

Losers!
Cartoons won`t be enough to save orange Jesus.

If you have irrefutable proof of even 10% of what you allege share it and I will get behind you. If not you are nothing more than a sorry low down snake in the grass liar.
The law proves I am right. Just look it up. There is absolutely nothing to lie about when the law aligns with Trump's crimes. It isn't hard to understand. Your problem, along with the rest of Trump's Sheep, is their willful stupidity of the law. Why do you think you lost this last election? Because you are willfully following a criminal.

The law proves I am right. Just look it up. There is absolutely nothing to lie about when the law aligns with Trump's crimes. It isn't hard to understand. Your problem, along with the rest of Trump's Sheep, is their willful stupidity of the law. Why do you think you lost this last election? Because you are willfully following a criminal.

How did I lose the last election?
I will have a new Republican Governor.
I will have a new Republican Senator, replacing the old democrat one.
I will have a new Republican Congressman.
I will have a new Republican State Senator.
I will have the same Republican State Rep, he was re-elected.

Nobody has said that he is.
But he is the POTUS and he is using the powers of his office as allowed by the Constitution and US law.

What conspiracy theory are you hanging your hat on this time?
The powers of open obstruction are not his to exercise. He is openly tampering with a witness. That is a text book case for obstruction. If you can prove that witness tampering is not obstruction, then please, the floor is yours. If however you have no defense, then shut the hell up.

A tweet is grounds for impeachment and Trump is the one who's unhinged yeah right.
Tweet, T.V., radio, a speech, whatever! It's still obstruction. Got any evidence to the contrary hot shot? Of course not. You're just a bull shitter. Move along.
Fuck off moron the President giving his opinion on something and using his right of free speech is not never has been and never will be obstruction of justice or an impeachable offensive. So grow up, shut up and piss off.

How did I lose the last election?
I will have a new Republican Governor.
I will have a new Republican Senator, replacing the old democrat one.
I will have a new Republican Congressman.
I will have a new Republican State Senator.
I will have the same Republican State Rep, he was re-elected.
Because you are too big of an idiot to realize that no one made those claims about those elections.

Forum List

Back