It is simply indisputable - we have a severe spending problem

If you really think we stopped being a "Superpower' under Carter, you need to stop listening to talk radio. You just make it clear you weren't even around in those days.

Thank you for proving you were passed out drunk in an alley during the Carter Administration. He gutted defense and collapsed our economy. The fact that you are this clueless about what happened during his administration is really remarkable (but then again, if you were informed, you wouldn't be a Dumbocrat).

Hell, Iran over ran our embassy when Carter was in charge. They wouldn't have dared to do that under Reagan or GWB.

You mean they overran it. They captured our personnel and held them for 444 days. That is, up until the day that Reagan took office. The Iranians didn't want "Ronnie Ray-Gun" coming after them so they let them go that very day.
I lived in Georgia when Carter was governor there. He was a do-nothing good" governor and a "do-nothing good" president. The only good thing he ever did was start building houses for poor people. Too bad that even to this day he continues to run his liberal mouth vilifying every good thing that a Republican accomplishes.
Bill Clinton was the second Carter administration. Obama is the third..

No you weren't. You weren't alive during the Carter Administration! And you didn't live in Georgia. At least, that's what JoeB. is going to scream since you don't support the failed policies of Carter and Obama.

[

Thank you for proving you were passed out drunk in an alley during the Carter Administration. He gutted defense and collapsed our economy. The fact that you are this clueless about what happened during his administration is really remarkable (but then again, if you were informed, you wouldn't be a Dumbocrat).

Hell, Iran over ran our embassy when Carter was in charge. They wouldn't have dared to do that under Reagan or GWB.

Guy, we never needed to sp end the kind of money on defense Reagan did.

You whine about some 80,000 spent for a video, but you are totally cool with 440 Million dollar planes that can't be flown in the rain.

[

So lets break this down logically Joe. Mitt Romney has worked for 40 years or so and has been very successful. He takes his money and buys a horse (something that has made you lose you're fucking mind for some reason). In contrast, the federal government takes your money and makes an absurd $50,000 video with it while you work two jobs just to survive, and that's totally "cool" in your mind? :cuckoo:

Folks, this is what's known as "libtard logic". This guy is so stupid, he hates successful conservatives who want to make him wealthy but loves Dumbocrats who take so much of his money for liquor, crystal, parody videos, and lavish trips to Las Vegas that he has to work two jobs... :eusa_doh:

Let me break it down for you.. Mitt Romney was a Mormon Scumbag who lost an election.

Simple enough.

[quot

Really?

then what about the Hostages in Lebanon?

Not only did they blow up the shit out of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon, and then blew the shit out of our embassy, but they then proceeded to take Americans HOstage in Lebanon and Ronald Reagan, that macho guy who rebuilt our miltary... you know what he did?

He traded arms for hostages.

Yup. That's what he did. No macho stance, just secretly sold them weapons in exchange for hostages, after which they just went and took them some more hostages.

Didn't teach you that part in the Home Skule you learned the Reagan years in, did they?

You whine about some 80,000 spent for a video, but you are totally cool with 440 Million dollar planes that can't be flown in the rain.

Yeah - imagine that! I'm comfortable on defense spending that ensures my freedom but not comfortable with government parody videos. How *crazy* am I?

How drunk are you right now? Only an idiot would attempt to condemn money spent on defense while celebrating money spent on absurd Star Trek parody video.

Yeah - imagine that! I'm comfortable on defense spending that ensures my freedom but not comfortable with government parody videos. How *crazy* am I?

How drunk are you right now? Only an idiot would attempt to condemn money spent on defense while celebrating money spent on absurd Star Trek parody video.

Well, you must be pretty crazy, given how fuck worthless the F-22 Raptor has turned out to be.

Once again- NEver flown in combat- Once.

440 Million a copy. Can't fly it in the rain.

You must be crazy if you think they are about defense. They are about giving your tax bucks to rich corporations.

So lets break this down logically Joe. Mitt Romney has worked for 40 years or so and has been very successful. He takes his money and buys a horse (something that has made you lose you're fucking mind for some reason). In contrast, the federal government takes your money and makes an absurd $50,000 video with it while you work two jobs just to survive, and that's totally "cool" in your mind? :cuckoo:

Folks, this is what's known as "libtard logic". This guy is so stupid, he hates successful conservatives who want to make him wealthy but loves Dumbocrats who take so much of his money for liquor, crystal, parody videos, and lavish trips to Las Vegas that he has to work two jobs... :eusa_doh:

Let me break it down for you.. Mitt Romney was a Mormon Scumbag who lost an election.

Simple enough.

And Barack Obama is a marxist scumbag who takes all of your money and parties at Martha's Vineyard with it while you work two jobs and cry about what you don't have... :eusa_doh:

I love how Mitt Romney's horse makes you lose your fuck'n mind (for some very odd reason) but Michele Obama's two dozen ball gowns each costing over $35,000 aren't an issue for you. Kind of illustrates what an unhinged, partisan hack you are.

Obama can party like P-Diddy with your money and it's ok because he's a Dumbocrat. But if Mitt Romney spends a dime of his own money, well God Almighty is Joe going to scream like a little bitch about it. :cuckoo:

Really?

Not only did they blow up the shit out of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon, and then blew the shit out of our embassy, but they then proceeded to take Americans HOstage in Lebanon and Ronald Reagan, that macho guy who rebuilt our miltary... you know what he did?

Yup. That's what he did. No macho stance, just secretly sold them weapons in exchange for hostages, after which they just went and took them some more hostages.

Didn't teach you that part in the Home Skule you learned the Reagan years in, did they?

Hey dumb-ass, the Marine Barack's were blown up by terrorists that hide - not by a nation state (like Iran) which is in the open and subject to response at a moment's notice.

Come on dumb-ass, keep making desperate, nonsensical arguments...

[

And Barack Obama is a marxist scumbag who takes all of your money and parties at Martha's Vineyard with it while you work two jobs and cry about what you don't have... :eusa_doh:

I love how Mitt Romney's horse makes you lose your fuck'n mind (for some very odd reason) but Michele Obama's two dozen ball gowns each costing over $35,000 aren't an issue for you. Kind of illustrates what an unhinged, partisan hack you are.

Obama can party like P-Diddy with your money and it's ok because he's a Dumbocrat. But if Mitt Romney spends a dime of his own money, well God Almighty is Joe going to scream like a little bitch about it. :cuckoo:

Two dozen dresses that were contributed by fashion designers. but don't let that worry you.

Mitt ROmney got his money fucking working folks out of jobs. He's not a hero.

Really?

Hey dumb-ass, the Marine Barack's were blown up by terrorists that hide - not by a nation state (like Iran) which is in the open and subject to response at a moment's notice.

Come on dumb-ass, keep making desperate, nonsensical arguments...

Gee, I'm sorry, I guess I was expecting Mr. Big Tough Reagan to do something when Americans are MURDERED and KIDNAPPED>

I mean, give Carter credit. Everyone got out of Iran alive.

[

You mean they overran it. They captured our personnel and held them for 444 days. That is, up until the day that Reagan took office. The Iranians didn't want "Ronnie Ray-Gun" coming after them so they let them go that very day.
I lived in Georgia when Carter was governor there. He was a do-nothing good" governor and a "do-nothing good" president. The only good thing he ever did was start building houses for poor people. Too bad that even to this day he continues to run his liberal mouth vilifying every good thing that a Republican accomplishes.

Guy, here's the thing.

What was Reagan going to do, give them some missiles?

The Iranians took our embassy because we gave shelter to a war criminal who had murdered hundreds of thousands of Iranians.

We should have just handed the Shah back over and let them deal with him.

[

Two dozen dresses that were contributed by fashion designers. but don't let that worry you.

You're ignorance knows no bounds...

Michelle Obama spending sprees with taxpayer money continue - National Republican | Examiner.com

Mitt ROmney got his money fucking working folks out of jobs. He's not a hero.

No, he got his money by putting worthless, lazy parasites like you out of jobs and replacing them with hard working, responsible people. He is a hero. And, thanks to Obama, Romney's horse eats better than you do every day... :lol:

[

Guy, here's the thing.

The Iranians took our embassy because we gave shelter to a war criminal who had murdered hundreds of thousands of Iranians.

As always, Joe blames America and supports the axis evil (of course, he does this one he can no longer defend the failures of his hero's like Carter and Obama).

We shouldn't have handed the Shah over and everyone in the world knows it except for your dumb ass.

[

Guy, here's the thing.

As always, Joe blames America and supports the axis evil (of course, he does this one he can no longer defend the failures of his hero's like Carter and Obama).

We shouldn't have handed the Shah over and everyone in the world knows it except for your dumb ass.

The Shah was a murderer. Now, I remember the good old days when so-called conservatives thought that murderers should be held accountable.

So what did we do instead. We waited for the guy to die and then promised the Iranians we wouldn't back his son.

And then Reagan sold them missiles....

If you really think we stopped being a "Superpower' under Carter, you need to stop listening to talk radio. You just make it clear you weren't even around in those days.

And the day reagan took office the Iranians released the hostages. Sound suspicious? There was talk that reagan/bush were interfering in the hostage release negotiations before the 1980 elections and the reagan administration doing backroom Iran Contra deals after he was in office kind of confirms what kind of scumbags he and his administration were. Fast forward almost thirty years later and republicans like paul ryan were conspiring with private citizens trying to figure out how to sabatoge the new Obama administration on the day of his inauguration. This is what republicans do. No class, no honor.

No you weren't. You weren't alive during the Carter Administration! And you didn't live in Georgia. At least, that's what JoeB. is going to scream since you don't support the failed policies of Carter and Obama.

Wow. I didn't know that. Then I guess he wouldn't want to hear about all of life's lessons I've learned since before the Korean War, now would he?

Truth is, there are a lot of liberals who live their entire lives based on what their political leaders tell them. Too bad they either failed to learn or now fail to grasp the principles that have helped build and shape our country over the past 500+ years.

[

Guy, here's the thing.

I agree that our country's leaders haven't been the smartest tools in the woodshed. Some of them have armed one country in order to pressure another into certain actions or prevent others. I've not always agreed with the foreign policies set forth by our elected officials, but I've always supported our elected officials believing they knew more about those matters than myself.

[

I agree that our country's leaders haven't been the smartest tools in the woodshed. Some of them have armed one country in order to pressure another into certain actions or prevent others. I've not always agreed with the foreign policies set forth by our elected officials, but I've always supported our elected officials believing they knew more about those matters than myself.

Um, yeah. Right.

I think when you sell weapons over to a state you've designated as a sponsor of terrorism, and then use the proceeds of those sales to fund drug-running terrorists in another country, y ou kind of lose the benefit of the doubt.

Even the stated reasons why we sold Iran those weapons backfired. Sure we got a whole whopping 3 hostages freed, and they just grabbed up three more hostages.

Guy, here's the thing.

The Shah was a murderer. Now, I remember the good old days when so-called conservatives thought that murderers should be held accountable.

So what did we do instead. We waited for the guy to die and then promised the Iranians we wouldn't back his son.

And then Reagan sold them missiles....

He had to - because incompetent Dumbocrat cowards like Carter surrendered our embassy and handed innocent American's on a platter to be hostages of a foreign nation. I mean, seriously, who the fuck orders an embassy to surrender?!?

As far as the missiles, do you have a point? Of course not - you've spent the last 40 years drunk and being fired from jobs. The missiles posed no threat to us, were never used against us, and even had the approval of Israel (who stood the most to lose). In fact, the Israeli's even brokered the entire deal.

Now tell us again how America and Israel are "evil", Iran and China are "righteous", how Republicans were behind Clinton's free trade agreements, and how conservatives are to blame for collapsing Detroit even though Dumbocrats had full control of the city council and mayorship for the past 60 years. :lol:

I get the feeling that you're 17 and haven't wondered outside of your parents backyard yet. Maybe your accusations about my age were all a desperate form of projection? You're such a mountain of misinformation, I can't imagine you're an adult who actually lived through this stuff.

Um, yeah. Right.

I think when you sell weapons over to a state you've designated as a sponsor of terrorism, and then use the proceeds of those sales to fund drug-running terrorists in another country, y ou kind of lose the benefit of the doubt.

Even the stated reasons why we sold Iran those weapons backfired. Sure we got a whole whopping 3 hostages freed, and they just grabbed up three more hostages.

Yeah - you really "lose the benefit of the doubt" in Joe's mind when you collapse communism (as Reagan largely did) because Joe is a self-professed communist (he has openly and publicly declared his deep love for communism over and over right here on USMB). However, so long as you are a Dumbocrat and promise him pitiful government table scraps, he will worship your lavish spending (ball gowns, Martha Vineyard, Hawaii, etc.) and disparate wealth.

He's an angry and confused lad.

Forum List

Back