It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

I've got better things to do than talk to airhead leftists. Got a new painting to get going with >>

Cannot allow personal business offerings and links on the board. Contact management to negotiate advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:

It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality​

That time came and went a long time ago.

The rubes will never accept reality, and are in fact becoming more and more deeply mentally ill.

That time came and went a long time ago.

The rubes will never accept reality, and are in fact becoming more and more deeply mentally ill.
They are a sad pathetic bunch.

The worst part is they kept running they mouth about fake news, lies, fake scandals galore, and it turns out they are they ones that are full of shit with the fake news station (thank you Dominion law suit!), and their scandals are all bullshit with no credible evidence to support them.

They are a sad pathetic bunch.

The worst part is they kept running they mouth about fake news, lies, fake scandals galore, and it turns out they are they ones that are full of shit with the fake news station (thank you Dominion law suit!), and their scandals are all bullshit with no credible evidence to support them.
So do you believe the fix was in on the 2000, 2004 elections?

So do you believe the fix was in on the 2000, 2004 elections?
In 2000 the "will of the people" in Florida was Gore, Bush only won because people fucked up their votes and voted for the wrong person. Many people voted for Buchanan thinking they were voting for Gore (which Buchanan admitted) BUT it is what it is and in the end you can't change the election because of it. Even though that massive mistake gave us Bush, the worst president in US history who destroyed America and fucked up our balanced budget.

In 2004 i think there is a serious and real issue with the voting machines guy who was about to admit to voter fraud, then mysteriously dies in a mysterious plane crash days before meeting with officials. but there is no evidence so again Bush won the election and was the rightful president and really there is no way to change the outcomes of those elections.

Courts are not necessarily a valid source. They are OFTEN biased, wrong, and in contradiction with one another (ex. the Daniel Shaver & OJ Simpon cases)

Especially when Democrats pick which judges they want to hear cases and have agencies like the FBI who will destroy evidence, or AGs that will just ignore their crimes indefinitely.

Notice how both these 2 bitches are too scared to answer my simple question, but they both try to claim they are tough and that they have somehow "won"

They both tremble at this question !!!!!!!!

Is your big grand argument that Trump has evidence of election fraud, that will make him president, but all the courts in America, some with Trump appointed judges, won't hear this evidence because they are all in on this election fraud??
That is the most bat shit crazy bullshit ever, on top of that there is nothing to support it because nobody in America with real credibility has said there is any evidence of fraud.
AG Barr said no fraud
Election officials from GOP states have all said no fraud
Ivanka Trump said no fraud
People at Fox News said no fraud.
Trump appointed judges said no fraud.
Hey Psycho, who set machines in AZ to print 19" Ballots? Easy questions first.

In 2000 the "will of the people" in Florida was Gore, Bush only won because people fucked up their votes and voted for the wrong person. Many people voted for Buchanan thinking they were voting for Gore (which Buchanan admitted) BUT it is what it is and in the end you can't change the election because of it. Even though that massive mistake gave us Bush, the worst president in US history who destroyed America and fucked up our balanced budget.

In 2004 i think there is a serious and real issue with the voting machines guy who was about to admit to voter fraud, then mysteriously dies in a mysterious plane crash days before meeting with officials. but there is no evidence so again Bush won the election and was the rightful president and really there is no way to change the outcomes of those elections.
Of people need to believe conspiracies to justify their partisan BS, fine by me, you are just as stupid as those that believe the 2020 fraud. I just don’t get you nuts on both sides. Give me your proof.

Of people need to believe conspiracies to justify their partisan BS, fine by me, you are just as stupid as those that believe the 2020 fraud. I just don’t get you nuts on both sides. Give me your proof.
First off I think Bush won those elections and Gore and kerry rightly conceded, which Trump did not do. second Buchanan got a lot more votes than expected in highly jewish districts with old people that were confused by the butterfly ballots, and Buchanan himself admitted those people were trtying to vote for Gore, but voted for him by mistake. BUT that is not fraud or a crime, so in the end Bush won, because the idiot voters didn;t know how to use the ballots, but he still won. Had they had a more normal and less confusing method for voting Gore would have won, but he didn't.
In 2004 there is a lot of potential evidence to suggest fraud, with the maker of the voting machines (that produced votes that could not be tracked at all and easily changed) supposedly expressing guilt about what he did. This is not enough proof to say that there was fraud, but there appears to be something shady, but maybe not.
So in the end I can admit that Bush won in 2000 and 2004, because there is not enough evidence to say otherwise.

everything I post and say is 100% factual and unbiased and I have no partisan slant at all

First off I think Bush won those elections and Gore and kerry rightly conceded, which Trump did not do. second Buchanan got a lot more votes than expected in highly jewish districts with old people that were confused by the butterfly ballots, and Buchanan himself admitted those people were trtying to vote for Gore, but voted for him by mistake. BUT that is not fraud or a crime, so in the end Bush won, because the idiot voters didn;t know how to use the ballots, but he still won. Had they had a more normal and less confusing method for voting Gore would have won, but he didn't.
In 2004 there is a lot of potential evidence to suggest fraud, with the maker of the voting machines (that produced votes that could not be tracked at all and easily changed) supposedly expressing guilt about what he did. This is not enough proof to say that there was fraud, but there appears to be something shady, but maybe not.
So in the end I can admit that Bush won in 2000 and 2004, because there is not enough evidence to say otherwise.

everything I post and say is 100% factual and unbiased and I have no partisan slant at all
Where is the proof? potential evidence? Good one.

So there was no fraud like you claimed, thanks.
i never claimed fraud, I said in 2000 people got confused by the butterfly ballots and voted for Buchanan instead of Gore- were you even alive then?
that is not fraud
In 2004 there was something shady, but they don't have enough evidence.

This isn;t complicated why are you having problems with it?

i never claimed fraud, I said in 2000 people got confused by the butterfly ballots and voted for Buchanan instead of Gore- were you even alive then?
that is not fraud
In 2004 there was something shady, but they don't have enough evidence.

This isn;t complicated why are you having problems with it?
So there was no fraud in 2004, you just suspect there was. Got it, you are nuts.

Forum List

Back