It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

Nearly 70 judges, including those appointed by Trump, say so.

You have been conned.
I'm asking YOU Mac, not 70 judges. I'm asking what you think about the evidence and my guess is you are just as clueless as The Banker

Who are these people ? >>>
What's their connection to fraud evidence ?

1, Alexandra Seely
2. Zachary Larsen
3. Jesse Jacob
4. Robert Cushman
5. Steven Miller
6. Phill Kline
7. Russell Ramsland

I'm asking YOU Mac, not 70 judges. I'm asking what you think about the evidence and my guess is you are just as clueless as The Banker

1, Alexandra Seely
2. Zachary Larsen
3. Jesse Jacob
4. Robert Cushman
5. Steven Miller
6. Phill Kline
7. Russel Ramsland
Couldn't tell you. I'll trust 70 judges over a blind Trumpster on a message board.

Sorry.

No they have not. Trump never got an evidentiary hearing. A fact you will never change.
He still presented his fake evidence in court and got rejected repeatedly

A fact you will nevr change

Answer the question, that you little sidekick is also too scared to answer:

Is your big grand argument that Trump has evidence of election fraud, that will make him president, but all the courts in America, some with Trump appointed judges, won't hear this evidence because they are all in on this election fraud??
That is the most bat shit crazy bullshit ever, on top of that there is nothing to support it because nobody in America with real credibility has said there is any evidence of fraud.
AG Barr said no fraud
Election officials from GOP states have all said no fraud
Ivanka Trump said no fraud
People at Fox News said no fraud.

Is your big grand argument that Trump has evidence of election fraud, that will make him president, but all the courts in America, some with Trump appointed judges, won't hear this evidence because they are all in on this election fraud??
That is the most bat shit crazy bullshit ever, on top of that there is nothing to support it because nobody in America with real credibility has said there is any evidence of fraud.
AG Barr said no fraud
BUT THEY SAW IT ON BREITBART

:rolleyes:

1, Alexandra Seely
2. Zachary Larsen
3. Jesse Jacob
4. Robert Cushman
5. Steven Miller
6. Phill Kline
7. Russell Ramsland
You have absolutely nothing and keep avoiding my question:

AG Barr said no fraud

BUT THEY SAW IT ON BREITBART

:rolleyes:
Even the Brietbart jackass is caught on tape admitting there was no fraud, but Trump will say it anyways !

Poor Trump, he has solid evidence of this mega fraud, the biggest crime in US history, but all courts across America, some with Trump appointed judges, are all in on this big steal and they are refusing to see the evidence that should prove fraud and make Trump president (even though they did see this evidence and said it was bull shit, but they dance around that fact) !!!

that's some real Trumpian level thinking right there

Breitbart has turned on Trump. Try and keep up.
We can't keep up with your fake news, lies, bull shit, fights, and petty quarrels at all they are ever changing every fuckin day. Everyday its some new crybaby bullshit with you jokes.

You can"t answer my question !!!!

AG Barr said no fraud

We can't keep up with your fake news lies bull shit and petty quarrels.

You can"t answer my question !!!!

AG Barr said no fraud
I have answered those questions countless times, you clueless idiot.

Couldn't tell you. I'll trust 70 judges over a blind Trumpster on a message board.

Sorry.
Yeah you can't tell me, that's right. And there's nothing to trust about these judges, Some of them are just biased Demorats. Som are republicans but also Trumpo haters, and all of them didnt examine the eividnce, and instead just cancelled admission of it in court. So what thy say is niting & meaninglwss.

And "blind" Oh, HA HA HA. I'm not at all blind, Mac. Here's I what I have been SEEING for 2 years now, and posting it. It's about time for you to see it too.

See Posts 754......755......756......757......758 in this >>>

Last edited:
I have answered those questions countless times, you clueless idiot.
AHAHAHA
Your surrender has been noted !
Weakling !
You lose I win !

You have not answered this question, so answer it now:

AG Barr said no fraud

AHAHAHA
Your surrender has been noted !
Weakling !
You lose I win !

You have not answered this question, so answer it now:

AG Barr said no fraud
I cannot surrender to an idiot.

Yeah yu canlt tell me is right. And there;s niting to trust about thise judges, Some of them are just biased Demorats. Som are republicans but also Trumpo haters, and all of them didnt examine the eividnce, and instead just cancelled admission of it in court. So what thy say is niting & meaninglwss.

And "blind" Oh, HA HA HA. I'm not at all blind, Mac. Here's I what I have been SEEING for 2 years now, and posting it. It's about time for you to see it too.

You have still yet to answer my question because you are scared.

I have destroyed you and left you in surrender unable to answer a simple question !!!
That's what i do!
I crush you jokes on a daily basis and leave you unable to answer simple simple questions !

AG Barr said no fraud
Trump appointed judges said no fraud.

You have still yet to answer my question because you are scared.

I have destroyed you and left you in surrender unable to answer a simple question !!!
That's what i do!
I crush you jokes on a daily basis and leave you unable to answer simple simple questions !

AG Barr said no fraud

Even the Brietbart jackass is caught on tape admitting there was no fraud, but Trump will say it anyways !

Poor Trump, he has solid evidence of this mega fraud, the biggest crime in US history, but all courts across America, some with Trump appointed judges, are all in on this big steal and they are refusing to see the evidence that should prove fraud and make Trump president (even though they did see this evidence and said it was bull shit, but they dance around that fact) !!!

that's some real Trumpian level thinking right there
Imagine thinking 70 judges are part of "the conspiracy". That's next-level paranoia right there.

AG Barr said no fraud
Presented alone is meaningless, The only time conclusions can occur is with presentation PLUS examination. But there has been only presentation, so there is no determination regarding the evidence.

As for all these claims you are making, :link:......
link.gif
link.gif

and just from some laughable leftist rag.

Yeah yu canlt tell me is right. And there;s niting to trust about thise judges, Some of them are just biased Demorats. Som are republicans but also Trumpo haters, and all of them didnt examine the eividnce, and instead just cancelled admission of it in court. So what thy say is niting & meaninglwss.

Always an excuse. Always the victim. You're angels, everyone else is corrupt.

Time to grow up.

Forum List

Back