It just cost me $150 to fill my pickup

Let's go brandon

freak'n jerk
My F-350 holds 44 gallons in the two factory tanks and I have a fifty gallon tank in the bed. My local distributor warned me there was another big bump coming next week so I topped off the F-350 when I was in town this week. all it cost was 368.00.

Thanks Joe.

Fortunately I filled my farm diesel tank just before Biden was elected so at least my off road equipment will run at a reasonable price until that's gone.

Let's go brandon

freak'n jerk
$150.00 would get about 39 gallons here. Of course, we shop at kroger and acrue fuel points quickly and get and extra 50 point for taking the servey, so I invariable pay .35 to .50 off, below std pump prices. So, today, your $150.00 would have gotten me 45 gallons.
Pick a reasonable place to live, learn how to shop, do the best you can, like everybody else.

Here in north central Pennsylvania a gallon of entry level unleaded gasoline is running $4.49. Bad enough. A gallon of diesel, however, is $6.25/gallon. Ain't it grand? Ethanol, a cheaper alternative for my pickup, is now up to $3.71 per gallon. Madness.
Ethanol does not have the same energy as gasoline.

1651812277896.png

Forum List

Back