It looks like Donald Trump is inviting terrorists to attack this country. Is it working?

R

rdean

Trump is constantly saying our country is weak and our leaders are stupid.

He knows nothing about Isis and yet says he knows more than the Generals.

He says our army is tired and weak and undermanned.

Our ships are old and few.

He even invited Russia to hack our computer systems.

Sounds like an invitation to me.

Wow, the spin is getting sad AND desperate.

Tell the copy intern at "DNC message board blasts" to try harder.

It looks like Donald Trump is inviting terrorists to attack this country.

Have you noticed how many liberal-fanatic threads start with a lie about a Republican, followed by bashing him as though he had done what the liberal was lying about?

It's all they seem to have.

Even stranger, they almost never start their threads by praising their own candidate or party. Unless it's another lie such as "While Hillary was Secretary of State, our relations with other countries got better and the Middle East got more peaceful".

Do these people EVER say anything that's actually true?

What does it say about these people that the only way they can make their opponents look bad, is by lying? And the only way they can make themselves look good, is also by lying?

Last edited:

Sounds like loony lefty scum desperation to me.

seems to me that Obama has invited Muslims to attack this country, and what is worse, is the Muslims are attacking and the Obama administration is turning that blind eye again. There is a long list of Terror attacks during Obamas watch, do you think this is making a paper tiger out of him? That spineless liberal who would rather be golfing than dealing with the issues of a president? Chelsea NY is a LBGT community that is inclusive, yet like Orlando, turned into victims in an instant. Hillary is tanking in the polls like a stuka over Poland.

seems to me that Obama has invited Muslims to attack this country, and what is worse, is the Muslims are attacking and the Obama administration is turning that blind eye again. There is a long list of Terror attacks during Obamas watch, do you think this is making a paper tiger out of him? That spineless liberal who would rather be golfing than dealing with the issues of a president? Chelsea NY is a LBGT community that is inclusive, yet like Orlando, turned into victims in an instant. Hillary is tanking in the polls like a stuka over Poland.
You should be happy. Republicans want gays dead.

Here's a lot more:

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

Have you noticed how many liberal-fanatic threads start with a lie about a Republican, followed by bashing him as though he had done what the liberal was lying about?

Yes! That's why you're all alike, you and them.

Yes! That's why you're all alike, you and them.
We're all alike? OK, what's the lie?

rdean has sobered up enough to begin his daily posting of ten to fifteen Trump bashing threads. Rdean is one really sick puppy. Had he a brain at all, he'd be labeled a half-wit.

Have you noticed how the liberal fanatics almost always start a thread with a lie about a Republican?
Trump: Our leaders are 'stupid'

Donald Trump’s Call for Russia to Hack the U.S. Might Be a Felony

Trump: US has 'become very weak and ineffective'

You delusional shitheads can't see the truth when Trump smears it all over your face. Too fucking stupid to listen to what he's saying.
You can go to these links quoting Trump. Or showing video.

Why do they say it's a lie?

That's like inviting you to a goat fuck. It's what you do!

So, the foreign Anti-American Muslim asshole in there now, get's another from free pass from y'all. It's all Trump's fault. Ha, go figure? :laugh:

rdean has sobered up enough to begin his daily posting of ten to fifteen Trump bashing threads. Rdean is one really sick puppy. Had he a brain at all, he'd be labeled a half-wit.
Trump bashes himself. I just quote him. Feel free to point out any lies.

This reminds me of how Bubba was wailing that Bush was talking down the economy. The most powerful man in the world couldn't do anything to make the economy better, but a mere citizen with no power at all could, with a word, create a recession. Likewise, the democrat talking points creators seem to have forgotten that Obama is POTUS while Trump is a mere citizen. Trump can say anything he wants, but has no power to do anything about anything. IOW, If the country is weak, it's not Trump's doing. I'm surprised the talking points creators still get paid if that's the best they can do.

I thought Trump wanted a moratorium on Muslim immigrants. It just doesn't make any sense that he's inviting terrorists into the country.

This reminds me of how Bubba was wailing that Bush was talking down the economy. The most powerful man in the world couldn't do anything to make the economy better, but a mere citizen with no power at all could, with a word, create a recession. Likewise, the democrat talking points creators seem to have forgotten that Obama is POTUS while Trump is a mere citizen. Trump can say anything he wants, but has no power to do anything about anything. IOW, If the country is weak, it's not Trump's doing. I'm surprised the talking points creators still get paid if that's the best they can do.
Except the country's not weak and the economy is strong.

If only Obama stopped bringing the terrorists here....like Trump wants to do....

Forum List

Back