It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
Oh.....Yes, WE ARE.....
Of course you self hating guilt ridden libs who are literally ashamed of your own achievement force yourselves to hide in shame over your successes.
NIce lib talking points. This thread should have been banished to the least read forum.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
Some of us are exceptional. You're not one of them.

Americans have a tendency of doing things that people from other countries think is impossible. It's why we're always fighting or doing the heavy lifting while they sit back and criticize us. I've worked with the UN long enough to understand something about this simple fact. The thing is, we're only as good as our leaders. Right now they suck big-time.

Liberalism is what has dumbed down America.

Don't kid yourself, Brotch. :slap:

Foreigners today look to America for the riches that Liberals offer. Free everything just for the taking.

Tea baggers aren't selfish arrogant or racist. just because Liberal nut cases such as yourself declare it so...

America is for people who love freedom and democracy and who are willing to work and sacrifice for said same.

Not for people who wish to languish at the Liberal's teat.

Or Obama's cock.
Oh really? Freedom and democracy only exists here? That is such bullshit.
The kind of freedoms We enjoy here exist nowhere else in the world....

Yes, the rest of the world still sees us as exceptional.
We pay to support most if them
That's bullshit. Many foreigners think we are turds and that isn't because they are envious.
You sure do like to make assumptions.....
At the end of the day, as long as we are giving them foreign aid and/or using OUR military to insure they are not attacked by an aggressor, those foreigners you claim call us turds( fuck them and you too if you think like them) don't get to accept our largess then have to the nerve to question the providing of that largess.

Proud American patriot, aintcha?
Of what it used to be, hell yeah. Not now.
Then get the fuck out. And take as many of your progressive Obama's ass lickers with you.. Oh, snatch up Alex Baldwin on your way out.

Foreigners today look to America for the riches that Liberals offer. Free everything just for the taking.

Tea baggers aren't selfish arrogant or racist. just because Liberal nut cases such as yourself declare it so...

America is for people who love freedom and democracy and who are willing to work and sacrifice for said same.

Or Obama's cock.
Utter bullshit. There are lots of free countries in the world, many of them better than the US. You just have a thing for guns I bet, most morons do.

Canada does not allow any corporate campaign contributions. As a result they have universal healthcare, gay marriage, sensible gun laws, and a well regulated banking system. In fact, since 1790 the United States has had 16 banking system failures, Canada has had 0.

Now Republicans on the Supreme Court have voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions. This basically means legalized secret bribes.

Are the Canadians smarter than us? Yes.

Or Obama's cock.

It can reasonably be argued that Canadians, and others have MORE freedoms than Americans precisely because our countries are controlled by the voters, not by corporate interests as in the US.

As a Canadian woman, I am legally equal to Canadian men. That's in our Constitution. Is it in yours.

As a Canadian, I don't fear being financially wiped out by medical bills and copays, because of single payer health care insurance.

The term American Exceptionalism sound suspiciously like Aryan Supremecy. Any time the people of one country start talking about being inherently superior to other races, other nations, it doesn't bode well. Hitler used Aryan Supremecy to justify all sorts of atrocities to other races. Americans headed down that road with Gitmo. It's time for you to realize that you really aren't all that an a bag of peanuts.

you speak the truth and it's going to burn. Their party

You obviously haven't spent much time investigating what the Tea Party represents. Instead, you rely on libzot talking points. Advocating for a reduction in both spending and tax cuts are not mutually exclusive. The waste in DC is beyond ridiculous. As for Tea Party members being "much stupider" than the average person, you provided a classic example of irony. "Much stupider"???? Lol... before you throw rocks you'd better move out of your glass house.

Or Obama's cock.

It can reasonably be argued that Canadians, and others have MORE freedoms than Americans precisely because our countries are controlled by the voters, not by corporate interests as in the US.

As a Canadian woman, I am legally equal to Canadian men. That's in our Constitution. Is it in yours.

As a Canadian, I don't fear being financially wiped out by medical bills and copays, because of single payer health care insurance.

The term American Exceptionalism sound suspiciously like Aryan Supremecy. Any time the people of one country start talking about being inherently superior to other races, other nations, it doesn't bode well. Hitler used Aryan Supremecy to justify all sorts of atrocities to other races. Americans headed down that road with Gitmo. It's time for you to realize that you really aren't all that an a bag of peanuts.

Or Obama's cock.

yeah sure, you all can pretend you aren't controlled by corporations. and what do you get for being LEGALLY equal to men? You don't find it sad you need to have some law stating that? I always believed we are all , created equal. As for bragging about your health care. If you don't mind living off your fellow country men and women for that. Canadian's are suppose to be our ALLY. But I get the feeling You think you all are "better" than us and I must admit you are some of the rudest people I've been around

Last edited:

you speak the truth and it's going to burn. Their party

You obviously haven't spent much time investigating what the Tea Party represents. Instead, you rely on libzot talking points. Advocating for a reduction in both spending and tax cuts are not mutually exclusive. The waste in DC is beyond ridiculous. As for Tea Party members being "much stupider" than the average person, you provided a classic example of irony. "Much stupider"???? Lol... before you throw rocks you'd better move out of your glass house.

Or Obama's cock.

Or Obama's cock.

yeah sure, you all can pretend you aren't controlled by corporations. and what do you get for being LEGALLY equal to men? You don't find it sad you need to have some law stating that? I always believed we are all , created equal. As for bragging about your health care. If you don't mind living off others for that, myself I've never found that appealing. But you're like most Canadian's who is suppose to be our ALLY. You think you all are "better" then us and are some the rudest people I've been around.

^^ Never met a Canadian apparently... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah lets continue to rip a group which was formed on the platform of fiscal responsibility. And you progress turds can call the tea party anything you want, that doesn't make it true. Racist? Really? Whether you want to believe it or not, there are all races involved in the tea party. And besides, you idiots have ruined the word "racist" anyways, just by the overuse.

I know there are a lot of you, that think it's okay to lay around all day, and watch others pay for all those feel good programs that give our money away to the undeserving.

And yep I went off topic a bit, but so did you when you started ripping on a group in a post that was intended to be about whether Americans are exceptional or not.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18
The fall is well in process...

Certainly that is true when judged by any of your pompous, sanctimonious posts.

That one is one miserable and fucked up waste of humanity... he must be a hoot in person.
I'm betting that he's spent most of his adult life with at least one black eye and his jaw wired shut.

Many times. And this country is my country, not yours. You don't belong here.

Only people of your political leanings belong here right?

All I ask is that you leave my country, the sooner the better. This isn't the place for you, and it was never meant to be.

It's you progressive assholes that want to change everything about this country. Why don't you leave for a fucking commie country, you would already have it your way. Your attitude proves you are a commie too, you want everyone who doesn't share your views to leave. That is as un American as it gets.

Last edited:
Paints his toenails doesn't want Conservative to leave, at least not with their money. Who the hell does he think pays for all the shit his kind give away for votes?

All I ask is that you leave my country, the sooner the better. This isn't the place for you, and it was never meant to be.
Paints his toenails doesn't want Conservative to leave, at least not with their money. Who the hell does he think pays for all the shit his kind give away for votes?

We should all do a walkout like the illegals do, see some industry really shut down. Oh wait we better not, that is exactly who would get our jobs.

Billy , the expert on world opinion, from his Colorado basement.

lol

Canada does not allow any corporate campaign contributions. As a result they have universal healthcare, gay marriage, sensible gun laws, and a well regulated banking system. In fact, since 1790 the United States has had 16 banking system failures, Canada has had 0.

Now Republicans on the Supreme Court have voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions. This basically means legalized secret bribes.

Are the Canadians smarter than us? Yes.
And they don't have millions of Mexicans clamoring to immigrate either.

Many times. And this country is my country, not yours. You don't belong here.

Only people of your political leanings belong here right?

It's you progressive assholes that want to change everything about this country. Why don't you leave for a fucking commie country, you would already have it your way. Your attitude proves you are a commie too, you want everyone who doesn't share your views to leave. That is as un American as it gets.
Un-American is not being Liberal in a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals using Liberalism. If you don't like it then get the fuck out, it wasn't founded for your kind.

Forum List

Back