It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.

Of course it does Comrade - you only see your Taliban allies as "exceptional."

We think are children re exceptional, even though they may be utter failures...I see no difference in having that same support and love for one's country.

We think our nation is an exception to the rotter culture that governs Europe and South America. We were once excepted from the plutocratic malaise that defines the majority of the globe. We once were a nation where no limitation save one's imagination and ambition constrained a person. We once were a nation where birth meant nothing and producers did not have to ask permission from those who produce nothing to achieve.

But democrats have changed all that! democrats are determined to reduce America to the lowest common denominator!

PaintMyHouse Check out my latest sig, Commie.
I block all sigs, they annoy me, so post it.
I posted it on my signature space, Dweeb.
Sorry, can't see it and I'm not concerned. I hate sigs, they annoy me.

YOU absolutely ignorant provincial lover of

?

:dunno:

I think you misread that Pogo.
What he said is not about other countries having the diversity of people from different countries.
He is talking about any person who comes to America has the freedom to be what they want to be and the freedom to use their skills to advance our society.
They came to America for that freedom.

They go a lot of places for that freedom, including staying where they came from. What I read him saying is "America" ... "rewards" people doing exceptional things -- he gives as examples "Math,science,building things, running things".

Well no shit. Everybody rewards that. Everybody except maybe North Korea.

The way I read it all of this is geared to try to set us up as some kind of -- as somebody else posted earlier--- "master race", to set us apart as some kind of superior entity. I think that's narcissistic bullshit. We've got no right to look down on some other society/country on the basis that "they're not one of us". That's a big can of worms.

And I don't see how you can say what he said is not about other countries having the diversity of people from different countries. The sheer myopia of this post is perhaps best encapsulated in this line --

" America is the ONLY country in the world that is made up of people from around the world ..that were/are exceptional."

--- and that is absolute crap. You'd have to have literally never left this country to believe shit like that.

Crap?

Tell that to these "exceptional" people and while you are at it ask them WHY they want to immigrate to the USA!!!
View attachment 36451
150 Million Adults Worldwide Would Migrate to the U.S.
Potential migrants most likely to be Chinese, Nigerian, and Indian

Crap, indeed.

You just shot your own point in the foot. Obliterated it in fact.
Ten countries on your graph, nine of which are not the United States. And then of course all the ones not listed.

So much for "the ONLY" .....
into%20a%20toilet.gif

Dumbass.

See, this is the whole problem -- Superiorists think you're all that and a bag of chips. Pure hubris. More like just a bag.

" America is the ONLY country in the world that is made up of people from around the world ..that were/are exceptional."

I SAID the ONLY country made up of people from around the world!
THAT is what I was stating was the ONLY country made up of "EXCEPTIONAL people from around the world!
NONE of those NINE countries were formed and existed from people that migrated to those countries!
Germany made up Germans! Spain all spanish little if ANY migrantion!

The point is you coprophagist that subsists from the output of dogs, that people WANT to come to the USA because they know they
can have a chance to be exceptional. YOU can crap all over yourself and you still won't get it because YOU are definitely NOT an exceptional person!

See what I mean, Peach? I didn't misread it at all. He just reaffirmed that he said what I said he said, and then melted down into "coprophagia".

That's exceptional.

Well it doesn't help that both of you are calling each other dog poop eaters with a debate either. :)

I block all sigs, they annoy me, so post it.

?

They go a lot of places for that freedom, including staying where they came from. What I read him saying is "America" ... "rewards" people doing exceptional things -- he gives as examples "Math,science,building things, running things".

Well no shit. Everybody rewards that. Everybody except maybe North Korea.

The way I read it all of this is geared to try to set us up as some kind of -- as somebody else posted earlier--- "master race", to set us apart as some kind of superior entity. I think that's narcissistic bullshit. We've got no right to look down on some other society/country on the basis that "they're not one of us". That's a big can of worms.

And I don't see how you can say what he said is not about other countries having the diversity of people from different countries. The sheer myopia of this post is perhaps best encapsulated in this line --

--- and that is absolute crap. You'd have to have literally never left this country to believe shit like that.

Crap?

Tell that to these "exceptional" people and while you are at it ask them WHY they want to immigrate to the USA!!!
View attachment 36451

Crap, indeed.

Ten countries on your graph, nine of which are not the United States. And then of course all the ones not listed.

into%20a%20toilet.gif

Dumbass.

See, this is the whole problem -- Superiorists think you're all that and a bag of chips. Pure hubris. More like just a bag.

THAT is what I was stating was the ONLY country made up of "EXCEPTIONAL people from around the world!
NONE of those NINE countries were formed and existed from people that migrated to those countries!

The point is you coprophagist that subsists from the output of dogs, that people WANT to come to the USA because they know they
can have a chance to be exceptional. YOU can crap all over yourself and you still won't get it because YOU are definitely NOT an exceptional person!

See what I mean, Peach? I didn't misread it at all. He just reaffirmed that he said what I said he said, and then melted down into "coprophagia".

That's exceptional.

Well it doesn't help that both of you are calling each other dog poop eaters with a debate either. :)

Actually only he did that. But he does have a history. :cuckoo:

?

Crap?

View attachment 36451

Crap, indeed.

into%20a%20toilet.gif

Dumbass.

That's exceptional.

And you have a history as well, of one failure to sustain your assertions after the next.

Which is typical of evil... absent deceit, evil cannot exist. And the truth is as simple as that.

Liberalism is what has dumbed down America.

Don't kid yourself, Brotch. :slap:

Foreigners today look to America for the riches that Liberals offer. Free everything just for the taking.

Tea baggers aren't selfish arrogant or racist. just because Liberal nut cases such as yourself declare it so...

America is for people who love freedom and democracy and who are willing to work and sacrifice for said same.

Not for people who wish to languish at the Liberal's teat.

Or Obama's cock.

Liberalism is what invented America.

Fixed it for ya bruh. :beer:
No actually America had to become strong before liberalism started to destroy it.

Liberalism created America; that's the fact.

OK, OK, that's not quite accurate, I know. It's intentionally colloquialized. Lemme fix it so it's technically correct:
Liberalism created the United States of America. The rest of the two continents, their mileage may vary.
The founding fathers were against high taxes and a nanny state. Liberalism cannot exist without the two.
Liberalism is what this nation is founded upon. If you don't like it then get the fuck out.

Liberals at anytime, never tell someone to get the fuck out.

?

Crap, indeed.

into%20a%20toilet.gif

Dumbass.

That's exceptional.

And you have a history as well, of one failure to sustain your assertions after the next.

Which is typical of evil... absent deceit, evil cannot exist. And the truth is as simple as that.

Got your history right here, you worthless lying sack of chimp dung. Answer it.

Liberalism is what invented America.

Fixed it for ya bruh. :beer:
No actually America had to become strong before liberalism started to destroy it.

Liberalism created America; that's the fact.

OK, OK, that's not quite accurate, I know. It's intentionally colloquialized. Lemme fix it so it's technically correct:
Liberalism created the United States of America. The rest of the two continents, their mileage may vary.
The founding fathers were against high taxes and a nanny state. Liberalism cannot exist without the two.
Liberalism is what this nation is founded upon. If you don't like it then get the fuck out.

Liberals at anytime, never tell someone to get the fuck out.
Well they didn't exactly invite the British to stay now did they? Sometimes you need a Second Amendment solution, isn't that what you people say?

I've traveled through scandanavia and I can say that they are just as happy as we are..if not happier. They have the education thing figured out too. The us is a great place to live, but there are a lot of other great places to live as well. There are a lot of awesome people in other nations. I don't buy the fanatical patriotic bs. I support my country but in the end people are people.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
As a fool, you are exceptional.

As a fool, you are exceptional.
He has a lot of liberal competition on this forum.

I've traveled through scandanavia and I can say that they are just as happy as we are..if not happier. They have the education thing figured out too. The us is a great place to live, but there are a lot of other great places to live as well. There are a lot of awesome people in other nations. I don't buy the fanatical patriotic bs. I support my country but in the end people are people.
And of course as ignorant people are wont to do you make exaggerations!
No one EVER SAID there were NOT a lot of awesome people in other nations!
I've simply pointed out that 150 million people WOULD love to leave their country for the USA.
I've also pointed out the ones that want to come are the exceptional people that find THEIR country isn't as conducive to their exceptionalism.
So what makes my comments "fanatical patriotic bs then? I'm just stating facts while you... you are taking anecdotal, guesses" a lot" wow...
brilliant logic!
But what can we expect out of people that don't have any pride whatsoever!

Self hatred runs strong among liberals.

No point in getting upset over that than there is in getting your panties in a wad over jellyfish swimming.

One thing you can say for sure about Obama/liberals/progressives et.al. they take great pride in their humility!

The liberal Blue part of America IS exceptional. They've created the best colleges, the best technology, they are the best in Science and so on. America IS exceptional, just not the conservative part, which, by very definition could never be exceptional.
The average TP American is smarter than. Your average Democrat. That's a proven fact.

That is not even close to the definition of American exceptionalism.
As for the rest of your post, those are unsubstantiated statements made by you.

Forum List

Back