It really is laughable to look back on the faux Hillary emails scandal when it comes to everything going on with Trump and his inner circle

it’s not an “if” obama did

trump was kind enough to give Clinton a defacto pardon and try to help america move on from that long dark chapter…he shouldn’t have given all we know now, especially her colluding with putin to undermine his admin
Lol this is just hysterical. I mean you are just adorable. Okay so Trump gave her pass out of the kindness of his heart and you are perfectly fine with that. You were previously demanding she be indicted, but because Trump was being kind, you give him a pass for it. Could you be anymore ridiculous than you already are?

Lol this is just hysterical. I mean you are just adorable. Okay so Trump gave her pass out of the kindness of his heart and you are perfectly fine with that. You were previously demanding she be indicted, but because Trump was being kind, you give him a pass for it. Could you be anymore ridiculous than you already are?
no i think he should t of given a pass. I get why he did, much like Ford and Nixon….but he should t have

no i think he should t of given a pass. I get why he did, much like Ford and Nixon….but he should t have
So you sum it up as “he shouldn’t have”. That definitely does not come across at all objective i gotta tell you. You were convinced Hillary was a criminal who need to face justice and after all of that all you can say is “he shouldn’t have”. So whenever a republican does something bad, you take it as inventory with the rest of the other bad stuff, label the file as “he shouldn’t have” then file it away. Hmm that sounds easy and convenient.

So you sum it up as “he shouldn’t have”. That definitely does not come across at all objective i gotta tell you. You were convinced Hillary was a criminal who need to face justice and after all of that all you can say is “he shouldn’t have”. So whenever a republican does something bad, you take it as inventory with the rest of the other bad stuff, label the file as “he shouldn’t have” then file it away. Hmm that sounds easy and convenient.
yes he should of charged her she’s a criminal

how much more clear do i have to make it? giving her the de facto pardon was a massive mistake

yes he should of charged her she’s a criminal

how much more clear do i have to make it? giving her the de facto pardon was a massive mistake
Well I mean if you cared enough about the issue, you should probably question your fealty to him. I mean that was supposed to be a major democrat scandal right? Earth shattering stuff? Trump gave her pass. Sounds pretty RINO to me!

Well I mean if you cared enough about the issue, you should probably question your fealty to him. I mean that was supposed to be a major democrat scandal right? Earth shattering stuff? Trump gave her pass. Sounds pretty RINO to me!
it was a huge scandal

that’s not a RIno

Trump simply wanted to close the door on the long dark chapter of american history that is the clintons and obama admin

agreed wit you he shouldn’t have

it was a huge scandal

that’s not a RIno

Trump simply wanted to close the door on the long dark chapter of american history that is the clintons and obama admin

agreed wit you he shouldn’t have
Lol you agree yet here you are trying to justify it. I mean he wanted to close the dark chapter? Oh gee what a convenient explanation. Nope no need to examine deeper on his motive. He did it because he’s an altruistic guy. Didn’t matter what the scandal was. He was just being nice by dismissing it. America didnt need justice after all. Trump spoke and decided it just wasn’t worth it.

Lol you agree yet here you are trying to justify it. I mean he wanted to close the dark chapter? Oh gee what a convenient explanation. Nope no need to examine deeper on his motive. He did it because he’s an altruistic guy. Didn’t matter what the scandal was. He was just being nice by dismissing it. America didnt need justice after all. Trump spoke and decided it just wasn’t worth it.
yep he’s a nice guy. well was trying to be.

agreed with you wasn’t a great choice, he made a handful, trusting dembots was a huge one

yep he’s a nice guy. well was trying to be.

agreed with you wasn’t a great choice, he made a handful, trusting dembots was a huge one
Calling him a nice guy and minimizing it as “wasn’t a great choice” is clearly unobjective. You’re clearly just giving him a pass. I mean we both know you don’t use that kind of verbiage when it comes to democrats. I mean take Hillary for example lol

Last edited:
Calling him a nice guy and minimizing it as “wasn’t a great choice” is clearly unobjective. You’re clearly just giving him a pass. I mean we both know you don’t use that kind of verbiage when it comes decisions democrats. I mean take Hillary for example lol
Clinton and obama allowed classified material on a sex offenders laptop

horrible stuff, clinton certainly criminal behavior.

I am not sure how much more clear i have to be…

trump was wrong to give her a de facto pardon over it.

but he’s rights make up for his mistakes

i guess that confuses you…that i can disagree with him? yeah the gop isn’t a cult it’s not all or nothing

Clinton and obama allowed classified material on a sex offenders laptop

horrible stuff, clinton certainly criminal behavior.

I am not sure how much more clear i have to be…

trump was wrong to give her a de facto pardon over it.

but he’s rights make up for his mistakes

i guess that confuses you…that i can disagree with him? yeah the gop isn’t a cult it’s not all or nothing
You’re admitting that it was wrong because there is no way around the logic of it. You can’t excuse it because the logic of it has you cornered. That doesn’t stop you from trying to justify it to some extent and minimize it. You adore Trump so that’s why you minimize it. Realistically it should make you question him deeply but you won’t do that. You wouldn’t be saying “oh he was just putting the dark days behind us.” That’s ridiculous.

Doubling down on your negative views on Hillary would realistically just make it harder to explain Trump‘s decision away.

Yes, you are in a cult.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You’re admitting that it was wrong because there is no way around the logic of it. You can’t excuse it because the logic of it has you cornered. That doesn’t stop you from trying to justify it to some extent and minimize it. You adore Trump so that’s why you minimize it. Realistically it should make you question him deeply but you won’t do that. You wouldn’t be saying “oh he was just putting the dark days behind us.” That’s ridiculous.

Doubling down on your negative views on Hillary would realistically just make it harder to explain Trump‘s decision away.

Yes, you are in a cult.
president pardon all sorts of people

i don’t always agree with them 100 percent.

i am not sure where you get this weird cult like thought process…guess irs the dem in you

I guess Hunter is laughable too. In fact Bannon's conviction is laughable in light of the fact that Obama's A.G. was charged with the same thing.
Disngenuous. The republican congress made that charge despite the fact that Holder testified and turned over 1000's of pages. That was a right wing clown show trying to put the uppity black AG in his place. Bannon got busted for defying a subpoena. And Hunter Biden is an attempted diversion on,y the very dumb take seriously.

president pardon all sorts of people

i don’t always agree with them 100 percent.

i am not sure where you get this weird cult like thought process…guess irs the dem in you
Your behavior is where he got it from.

Disngenuous. The republican congress made that charge despite the fact that Holder testified and turned over 1000's of pages. That was a right wing clown show trying to put the uppity black AG in his place. Bannon got busted for defying a subpoena. And Hunter Biden is an attempted diversion on,y the very dumb take seriously.
haha he refused to turn docs over. Literally the House didn’t get them all until the next admin

Trump’s own aids and allies testified under oath about Trump’s role on January 6th. They were subpoenaed and Steve Bannon has now been convicted of a crime.

It’s just laughable how republicans were viewing Hillary and her emails in comparison to this. Zero people have actually been called to testify on any part of that lol. Keep in mind that if there really was something to that fake scandal, Trump could have done at least something about it as president right?

Of course with Trump, his supporters still insist there is absolutely nothing to the scandal. It is 100% a witch hunt. I mean seriously, are you kidding me? There isn’t at least one aspect of that hearing that at least makes you want to review it and ask questions?! It’s such an emotional and disingenuous notion. It’s republicans themselves who are implicating Trump! But of course they are simply RINOs, right? How convenient. They werent RINOs before but now they became them lol

YEah, it's not like he hasn't been investigate more than any President ever and no one has ever come up with anything concrete. Just like you claim with Hilary. But with Hilary we didnt' get anything and the FBI let Hilary handle it, they didn't even check the server, like WTF is that shit? You're just a useful idiot for the establisment.........

Forum List

Back