It seems it was not in Merchan's best interest to gag Trump

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I was thinking about this

it seems he should have let Trump run his mouth

in light of the fact.. isn't there a rule about how anything you say can and will be used against you?

not to mention that he was obviously playing politics... didn't gag anyone else

I was thinking about this

it seems he should have let Trump run his mouth

in light of the fact.. isn't there a rule about how anything you say can and will be used against you?

not to mention that he was obviously playing politics... didn't gag anyone else
Didn't really stop him anyway.

I was wondering today what the process is to have a judge removed from their position. This judge is clearly not on the level. Perhaps a special funding from some lobbyist or foreign entity?

I was wondering today what the process is to have a judge removed from their position. This judge is clearly not on the level. Perhaps a special funding from some lobbyist or foreign entity?
what do you mean by that last sentence?

Who else could the Judge have gagged? And the gag orders was narrow.
wow, I thought I put you on Ignore... hmmm..

in any case, since you didn't simply call me a moron (with zero evidence of course)

I guess I won't do the Ignore thing today

But knowing how annoying you can be, that is subject to change without notice

what do you mean by that last sentence?

It was a question stated clearly for you to understand. A judge takes an oath to the U.S Constitution. If he is not following the U.S Constitution and is creating a path for the jurors to indict Trump than at whose behest is he doing this?

We saw the same silencing of Trumps defense by Schiff during the impeachment after he outright lied about what Trump said. These actions should not only be despised by any American who believes in the rule of law, people who engage in it should be punished. NONE of these actions are on the level. Why not?

It was a question stated clearly for you to understand. A judge takes an oath to the U.S Constitution. If he is not following the U.S Constitution and is creating a path for the jurors to indict Trump than at whose behest is he doing this?

We saw the same silencing of Trumps defense by Schiff during the impeachment after he outright lied about what Trump said. These actions should not only be despised by any American who believes in the rule of law, people who engage in it should be punished. NONE of these actions are on the level. Why not?
You people are against the rule of law.

But the NY Jury did their civic duty. It pisses you off. Good. Stay in Canada.

Instead of pretending this is on the level, ask yourself why Trump received so many donations in 24 hours. From 10s of thousands of people.

He's a con man. He has a cult following. He gained a bit of sympathy. Doesn't mean something is not on the level with the verdict -- you dope.

Trump's campaigning. He usually has a following that gets pumped up with enthusiasm. That's nice. So did Obama. But Obama was reelected. Trump was rejected.

He's a con man. He has a cult following. He gained a bit of sympathy. Doesn't mean something is not on the level with the verdict -- you dope.

Trump's campaigning. He usually has a following that gets pumped up with enthusiasm. That's nice. So did Obama. But Obama was reelected. Trump was rejected.

If Hillary had been in front of a court for the Steele dossier or the Clinton Foundation, there would be far less skepticism.

No one is buying this full court press against Trump since 2016. It is unprecedented.

Yes, he his turned over the apple cart, he has made the Neo Cons insignificant. He has challenged legacy media and poor policies that have been hurting Americans and America.

He isn't a boy scout, but his detractors are far worse based on poor policies.

If you want to sell out your country for a few pieces of gold go ahead. People like me know what America used to be and what damage is being done, I think much further ahead then the next quarter or next election. You should too. If history repeats itself we might just find that we end up on the losing end this time...

there's supposedly some rule in Congress that no congressperson can get in trouble for lying, that he is free to say whatever he wants

sounds un-american to me because a person who lies to congress WILL get in trouble..

In court for what reason? Because you don't like her?

LOL
unbelievable what partisan hacks (cultists) leftists are.. I mean just totally UN-freaking believable.

you LITERALLY.. meaning ALL or 99% of leftists.. do this... portray the dims as saints and the Republicans as worthless, no matter what either person does or fails to do.

You are CULTISTS

You believe every word your LYING leaders say

Therefore, I am thinking of Ignore. I am just FED UP with this idiocy

In court for what reason? Because you don't like her?

LOL

For the same issue Trump is in court for, except it was far worse and damaging to the country. Some have even suggested the entire "Russia, Russia" fiasco started to worry Putin about Americas intentions against Russia. It certainly didnt make the Russians believe America was interested in a peaceful co-existence, did it?

For the same issue Trump is in court for, except it was far worse and damaging to the country. Some have even suggested the entire "Russia, Russia" fiasco started to worry Putin about Americas intentions against Russia. It certainly didnt make the Russians believe America was interested in a peaceful co-existence, did it?
Clinton did not do what Trump did.

the end

Clinton did not do what Trump did.

the end

She did far, FAR worse.

Herein lies the problem. Since she is a career politician, she gets a pass. You can't defend the indefensible.

She received 10s of millions from foreign governments in her Foundation. Outright "America is for sale". Then she had her unprotected server in her possession which may have lead to the death of U.S spies for all we know, especially since so many in China went dark. She bleached her hard drives for what reason?

Imagine any regular Joe bleached their hard drives that the FBI requested?

Then there is the infamous Steele Dossier.

Keep your head in the sand. I call out Trump plenty. The other cult is far worse than Trumps.

truth
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

Forum List

Back