It was done on Tobacco, it can be done on cars.

Is it time to GPS progarm cars?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Straight from the Most Trusted Name in News!
Terrorist Attacks by Vehicle Fast Facts - CNN

Too many people are being killed by cars. Today we have the technology not only to regulate the safety of passengers inside a car, but also the technology to regulate and ensure the safety of other people who are not inside the car, but outside it.

I propose that all newly manufactured cars are made GPS automated with collision detection and that the steering wheel is removed entirely. The driver can request remote assistance from a control tower if manual steering is required, at which point the control tower officer shall take command of the car.

All older cars will be given 90 days to be retrofit up to these standards, otherwise they will be deregistered and confiscated.

We can no longer allow cars to kill people in 2017. If we only save one life, it will be worth it. No more car accidents, no more suicides and no more drunk drivers or mass murderers.

Since we have a registry all of cars, it's easy to enforce this new law by confiscating all non-compliant vehicles.

Lakhota

Last edited:
Too many people are being killed by cars. Today we have the technology not only to regulate the safety of passengers inside a car, but also the technology to regulate and ensure the safety of other people who are not inside the car, but outside it.

I propose that all newly manufactured cars are made GPS automated with collision detection and that the steering wheel is removed entirely. The driver can request remote assistance from a control tower if manual steering is required, at which point the control tower officer shall take command of the car.

All older cars will be given 90 days to be retrofit up to these standards, otherwise they will be deregistered and confiscated.

We can no longer allow cars to kill people in 2017. If we only save one life, it will be worth it. No more car accidents, no more suicides and no more drunk drivers or mass murderers.

Since we have a registry all of cars, it's easy to enforce this new law by confiscating all non-compliant vehicles.

Lakhota

Better yet...

Use the GPS to track your speed and just send you a ticket at the end of the month

Lakhota

Better yet...

Use the GPS to track your speed and just send you a ticket at the end of the month
That's not better, that's worse. The technology to automatically steer all cars without a human driver (pilot) already exists on a mass commercial scale. It's time to eliminate deaths by cars.

The table below is a list of motor vehicle deaths in the United States by year. According to data compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2016, 37,461 people were killed in 34,436 crashes, an average of 102[1] per day.

In 2010, there were an estimated 5,419,000 crashes (30,296 fatal crashes), killing 32,999 and injuring 2,239,000,[2] and around 2,000 children under 16 years old die every year due to traffic collisions.[3] Records indicate that there has been a total of 3,613,732 motor vehicle fatalities in the United States from 1899 to 2013.

3.6 million deaths is comparable to the Holocaust!

Lakhota
Great idea. But only for vehicles that serve no other purpose than to kill or maim.

Thanks, But I prefer being the captain of my fate...
Think of the children

killing 32,999 and injuring 2,239,000,[2] and around 2,000 children under 16 years old die every year due to traffic collisions.[3] Records indicate that there has been a total of 3,613,732 motor vehicle fatalities in the United States from 1899 to 2013.

Lakhota

I've been driving like Speed Racer for 52 years, and not a single accident. Not even a parking lot bump.

Show me a computer program with a similar record and I'll consider your proposal.

Lakhota
Great idea. But only for vehicles that serve no other purpose than to kill or maim.

According to the "Most Trusted Name in News" all motor vehicles can be made to main and kill, even worse when they're loaded with explosives! Do you know how many suicide car bombers attack US soldiers overseas on a weekly basis?

Lakhota

According to the "Most Trusted Name in News" all motor vehicles can be made to main and kill, even worse when they're loaded with explosives! Do you know how many suicide car bombers attack US soldiers overseas on a weekly basis?

If a motor vehicle has been modified to serve no other purpose than maiming or killing, then I'm fine with it being deregistered and confiscated.

Lakhota

I've been driving like Speed Racer for 52 years, and not a single accident. Not even a parking lot bump.

Show me a computer program with a similar record and I'll consider your proposal.
that ain't happening man got decapitated in a self drive car. ouch.

Forum List

Back