It was just "Southern" Democrats who hated blacks Dems say; Oregon banned blacks...period.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.
The party of Jim Crowe and Bull Connor.
The party of black exterminationist Margaret Sanger (who Hillary praises!!)

But....Dems say....oh no....it was just Southern Democrats who committed the atrocities against blacks.

Oh...no....it was just Democrats and still is.

Under DEMOCRAT governor John Whitaker.....Oregon banned black people. Yes. Banned them from being in Oregon. Period. Just banned them.

That's your Democrat Party guys. Oh.....I've got more coming.........

http://gizmodo.com/oregon-was-founded-as-a-racist-utopia-1539567040

That's whose Democratic Party?

The Dems have always been the party of the social elites looking for slaves. They are into all the human vice and understand it better than the Republicans who have always just made like it doesn't exist until it does.

No, the Democrats traded Slavery for Jim Crow and Jim Crow for Welfare(financial slavery). Today it is the threat of losing the government cheese while keeping public schools dumbed down that keeps the poor and minorities voting for the democrats today. Always the threat of something to keep people in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are more whites than blacks on welfare.

It has always been social conservatives who hated blacks and race mixing. Democrats once had the social conservative vote, when they were the party of populism. The party is now socially very liberal, and the people who dislike those that are different from them are now firmly rooted in the GOP.
Actually it's the dems that dislike anything or anyone that's different than them.
Lol that's funny.
Now see I told ya. You've started already.
Nobody knows what you're talking about. If you want to start a conversation, say something that offers up some information.

Oh, if you bother to count it up you'll see that this in this time period that the OP claims no blacks were allowed in Oregon,

there were roughly the same number of Republican as Democratic governors. Oh my.

The Dems have always been the party of the social elites looking for slaves. They are into all the human vice and understand it better than the Republicans who have always just made like it doesn't exist until it does.

No, the Democrats traded Slavery for Jim Crow and Jim Crow for Welfare(financial slavery). Today it is the threat of losing the government cheese while keeping public schools dumbed down that keeps the poor and minorities voting for the democrats today. Always the threat of something to keep people in line.

There are more whites than blacks on welfare.

Re-read the post. It doesn't say poor minorities, it says poor and minorities. I also mentioned keeping the public schools dumbed down. Reading comprehension is a bitch.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

But....Dems say....oh no....it was just Southern Democrats who committed the atrocities against blacks.

Under DEMOCRAT governor John Whitaker.....Oregon banned black people. Yes. Banned them from being in Oregon. Period. Just banned them.

That's whose Democratic Party?

The one that lives in his head.

His link says, in part:

>> Today, while 13 percent of Americans are black, just 2 percent of Oregon’s population is black. This is not some accident of history. It’s a product of oppressive laws and everyday actions that deliberately excluded non-white people from a fair shot at living a life without additional obstacles being put in their way. <<​

--- which is a bullshit causation fallacy. The same is true in this region of Appalachia, and it's not because of any "oppressive laws and everyday actions that excluded" jack shit -- it's because of the same reason it's true wherever it's true.... this area, like Oregon, never had a history of either slavery or a postwar industrial expansion boom, the two factors that most influence contemporary African demographics.

The whitest state in the country, demographically, is Vermont ---- which is also the only state extant before the 13th Amendment that has never allowed slavery, ever.

So there goes that line of reasoning, kerplunk.

The same author, earlier in the piece, writes:

>> America’s history of racial discrimination is most commonly taught as a southern issue. That’s certainly how I learned about it while going to Minnesota public schools in the 1980s and 90s. White people outside of the South seem to learn about the Civil War and civil rights movements from an incredibly safe (and often judgmental) distance. <<​

Which kind of belies the ignorance of his Minnesota education, since he doesn't seem to know about this infamous lynching from 1920:

lynching-featured-image.jpg

--- a lynching that took place in Duluth, near the Manitoba border and about as far as you can get from the South. A lynching that was witnessed by a boy named Abraham Zimmerman who would years later relate the story to his son, who would write a well-known song about it. The son called himself Bob Dylan and the song was Desolation Row.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

DEMOCRATS HAD MORE ELECTED AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN CONGRESS IN 1970 THEN REPUBLICANS HAVE HAD COLLECTIVELY SINCE RECONSTRUCTION.

For the mentally retarded .. democrats believe that Black people can and should hold elective office .. republicans do not.

I don't give a rats ass what else you think you got coming .. Black Americans are never going to support the all-white party of racists.

All this whining about what Black people will do is hilarious .. particularly given the fucked position the Republican Party finds itself in today.

Hilarious :0)

It has always been social conservatives who hated blacks and race mixing. Democrats once had the social conservative vote, when they were the party of populism. The party is now socially very liberal, and the people who dislike those that are different from them are now firmly rooted in the GOP.
Actually it's the dems that dislike anything or anyone that's different than them.

:0) So says someone who supports a virtually all-white party.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.
The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

DEMOCRATS HAD MORE ELECTED AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN CONGRESS IN 1970 THEN REPUBLICANS HAVE HAD COLLECTIVELY SINCE RECONSTRUCTION.

For the mentally retarded .. democrats believe that Black people can and should hold elective office .. republicans do not.

I don't give a rats ass what else you think you got coming .. Black Americans are never going to support the all-white party of racists.

All this whining about what Black people will do is hilarious .. particularly given the fucked position the Republican Party finds itself in today.

ya, I say the dems dislike anyone that disagrees with them and you make an inane attempt to turn it into race baiting
sheesh whatta dreamworld.

Another rightwing nitwit and liar chimes in.

Another rightwing nitwit and liar chimes in.

Can't stand the truth you brainwashed asshat?

Hilarious.
Racist

Hilarious.
The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

ya, I say the dems dislike anyone that disagrees with them and you make an inane attempt to turn it into race baiting
sheesh whatta dreamworld.

What you said was still a really stupid statement given the reality of the Republican Party. The Republican Party is in the fucked position it's in today BECAUSE they don't like people who disagrees with them, or who doesn't look like them.

All this whining about the relationship between Blacks and the Democratic Party is just more demonstration of how mindless republicans are. Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for their own lack of diversity and respect for non-white Americans.

Hilarious.
Racist

:You belong to a fading virtually all-white party .. but I'm the racist. :0)

Stupid.

Forum List

Back