It was just "Southern" Democrats who hated blacks Dems say; Oregon banned blacks...period.

:0) So says someone who supports a virtually all-white party.

Hilarious.
Racist

:You belong to a fading virtually all-white party .. but I'm the racist. :0)

Stupid.
How do you know who I "belong to"? You a fuckin mind reader, too?
Stupid racist.

I don't give a fuck who you belong to ..you're defending the all-white party while calling me a racist. :0) That;s hilarious .. you stupid motherfucker.
How did I defend the republicans you stupid, illiterate fuck?

post 1 -Racist
post 2 - How do you know who I "belong to"? You a fuckin mind reader, too?
So a racist, mind reader AND a stupid fuck? What other tricks you got?

Start with your first post to me .. you fucking moron.

What's 'racist' about the truth?

The KKK historically, has been made up of mostly Democrats. It was a Democrat creation. And it was mostly Democrats who voted against the Civil Rights Act. But sadly, our Public School System isn't doing very well in teaching American children actual history.

The Republican Party has always been at the forefront of Civil Rights, dating back to Abraham Lincoln. But Communist/Progressive Democrats have hijacked our Public School System and MSM. They've rewritten history for the naive children and Dumbed-Down adults.

Southern Dems overwhelmingly voted against the CRA; the Southern GOP voted to a person against it.

In the North and the West, the voting %s of both parties were almost exactly the same.

Yes, the GOP helped, but it was not the cause.

jon_bezerk cannot confound the above because it is the truth.

Yes, the GOP helped.

And it is super to be me.

The Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill, introduced by Representative Leonidas C. Dyer, a Republican from St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States House of Representatives in 1918, was directed at punishing lynchings and mob violence. The Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 26, 1922 but its passage was halted by a Southern Democratic filibuster in the U.S. Senate.

Attempts to propose similar legislation took a halt until the 1930s with the Costigan-Wagner Bill.[1] Subsequent bills followed but the United States Congress never outlawed lynching due to Southern Democratic opposition.[2]

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill, introduced by Representative Leonidas C. Dyer, a Republican from St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States House of Representatives in 1918, was directed at punishing lynchings and mob violence. The Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 26, 1922 but its passage was halted by a Southern Democratic filibuster in the U.S. Senate.

Attempts to propose similar legislation took a halt until the 1930s with the Costigan-Wagner Bill.[1] Subsequent bills followed but the United States Congress never outlawed lynching due to Southern Democratic opposition.[2]

Thus the GOP did not pass an anti-lynching bill.

But they did help pass the CRA.

Thus the GOP did not pass an anti-lynching bill.

But they did help pass the CRA.

because the dems fillibustered

If you are condemning Southern Dems, through the early 1960s, yes.

But then the Dems with Pub help passed the CRA.

What is your point?

jake is proud that the anti lynching law was never passed because of democrat opposition

put a funny star on this one too --LOL

It has always been social conservatives who hated blacks and race mixing. Democrats once had the social conservative vote, when they were the party of populism. The party is now socially very liberal, and the people who dislike those that are different from them are now firmly rooted in the GOP.

Sorry....you people can't run from your wicked history.

The Democrat Party is filled with anti black hatred.

Your party just flat out BANNED BLACKS from existing in Oregon???? No wonder to this day it's so white. Yall Dems just BANNED blacks!!
Yeah sorry, yours is the party of wanting to stick it to brown people, racial profiling, and supporting discrimination now. Most people in the country weren't even alive 60+ years ago during the stuff you're yammering about.

Democrats use carrots to hang out in front of blacks during election years, and the result of them voting democratic? Higher unemployment, higher high school drop out rates, higher participation in food stamps and welfare, lower wages, higher amounts of unwed mothers, higher abortion rates, higher rates of single parents, higher crime rate, higher murder rate. That is how the liberals have helped out the blacks of this nation.

Republicans gave black people the right to buy and own land and other property

That's not the same Republican Party.

How is it that you don't know that?

it certainly is

you need to look at how you are being used

look at what dem control has done to the inner cities

and the black population

my god the president the other day told black students

they just got lucky

sad really

The stupid never stops.when talking to republicans.

Democrats didn't kill the inner-cities .. republicans did .. and the president is Black .. no thanks to republicans .. and there are hundreds of black legislators all over the country .. no thanks to republicans .. and today, there are black millionaires and successful African-Americans all over the country.. no thanks to republicans.

Republicans flop around like fish out of water as they descend into irrelevancy. :0) It's too fucking late to PRETEND republicans have been such great friends to the people they hate.

I agreed above that Southern dems kept anti-lynching laws off the books.

You have trouble admitting that the Pubs helped the Dems to pass the CRA.

Jon, you have no balance or nuance, only agenda, so fuck that.

And now papa blames blacks for being dumb: what a carrot to lure them to vote Pub.

liar

he didnt blame them the president did

And now papa blames blacks for being dumb: what a carrot to lure them to vote Pub.

liar

Sure you did, because they won't vote for the Pubs because of stupidities like you are writing.

Republicans gave black people the right to buy and own land and other property

That's not the same Republican Party.

How is it that you don't know that?

it certainly is

you need to look at how you are being used

look at what dem control has done to the inner cities

and the black population

my god the president the other day told black students

they just got lucky

sad really

The stupid never stops.when talking to republicans.

Democrats didn't kill the inner-cities .. republicans did .. and the president is Black .. no thanks to republicans .. and there are hundreds of black legislators all over the country .. no thanks to republicans .. and today, there are black millionaires and successful African-Americans all over the country.. no thanks to republicans.

Republicans flop around like fish out of water as they descend into irrelevancy. :0) It's too fucking late to PRETEND republicans have been such great friends to the people they hate.

it is the democrats fault actually those that vote for the democrats

liar

Sure you did, because they won't vote for the Pubs because of stupidities like you are writing.

liar

Forum List

Back